Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Roark, an oblivious addition?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Team Roark, an oblivious addition? Empty
PostSubject: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:42 pm

A blue serpentine creature made his way around the strange building. His eyes glittered at the new sights, smells, and sounds. He couldn't believe he was in...what was this place again? Astrid had wandered into this place and hadn't even known what this was, he wondered if he was still in Grassviel...had he wandered out of it by chance? He decided not to worry about it, there seemed to be plenty of pokemon for him to talk to and perhaps even befriend! He raised his head, now beginning to inch around like a wrumple, he saw a board filled with writing that he couldn't read, for his parents had kicked him out of the den as soon as they could and never taught him to read. Astrid kept moving, the words not really interesting him enough to stay and attempt to read. He looked at the pretty decor that laid around the place. During his observing session, he had ran harshly into a large door that towered over him, creating a loud bang that could've been mistaken for knocking. The door had a brown sign with thin vines that allowed it to hang. The sign read, "GM Faye" in fancy letters, of course Astrid couldn't read this sign, but he swore he heard talking on the inside. He peeked under the door, curious to find out what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:49 pm

As Faye was writing a letter, she heard somepony knock at her door.
Happy to be able to talk to somepony again, she opened it, revealing a small, blue Dragon type behind it.
Her joyful smile widening from the sight of the cute being, she said:
"Hello, sweetie. My name is Faye. What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:06 pm

"Oh, Hello!" Astrid waved his tail in a hello, "I'm a bit lost, I was wandering around and I just came to this place...what is this place?" he asked, "It looks really nice and neat!" Astrid was amazed by the size of the pokemon, it had a pretty flower decorating its neck and two antennae on it's head. It was a pretty pokemon in Astrid's eyes. He then remembered that the pokemon had introduced itself as Faye, he had heard talk of Faye around this place in accidental eavesdropping. He wondered if she actually ran the place, what ever this place was.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:09 pm

"Oh, this place is the guild of Grassveil city, dearie. Here the rescue teams live and get their missions. And thank you by the way. We work hard to keep it nice and tidy."
Somehow the childlike behaviour of the Dratini made the Meganium love the small Pokémon even more.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:19 pm

"A rescue team? Guild? I've never heard of those before, what are those?" Astrid asked, curiosity sparked in his eyes. He had meant to compliment the Meganium as well, but the mention of a new subject had completely washed his mind of the intention. His tail coiled up a bit so he was in the stance more of a resting snake as he awaited Faye's reply, still intrigued by the words she had spoken of.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:23 pm

"Oh, you don't know about those, my dear?", Faye asked.
"Well...if a Pokémon needs help, they can post a request for help, also called a mission here and then a group of Pokémon, which have formed a Rescue Team, go and help them. And the guild organises the teams and gives them a place to live."
How a Pokémon of the Dratini's age couldn't have heard of a guild or Rescue Teams before was an enigma to Faye, but she decided not to question it as she didn't want to upset the visitor.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:55 pm

"That...sounds...AMAZING. I wish I could do that...Mama Eevee always said that helping others is the best thing someone could do with their lives! Could I join a te-" Astrid was interrupted by the sound of furious flapping as an archen ran up the door.

Acro darted as fast as he could to the guild master residence, he had just returned from a failed mission, where his partner had disappeared. He hadn't seen the dratini coiled up next to the meganium and speaking to Faye, and shouted, "FAAAAAAYYYYYEEEE My partner, Flint the poochyena. We were on a mission!! I don't know what happened but Flint is gone now. I don't know what happened to him, he just disappeared and I don't know where he went!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:04 pm

As she heard the news, Faye's smile immediately faded.
"Oh no, dearie! That's horrible! I'll send all available teams after him right away! Sorry, little one, but I'll have to take care of this first!"
Faye immediately alerted every rescue team, that wasn't away on a mission yet, followed by them all searching for the missing partner.
Yet, even though they utilized all the ressources the guild had to offer, there wasn't a trace of Flint to be found.
Back at the guild, Faye began to speak:
"I'm sorry, Acro, we couldn't find him...I'm sure he'll be fine, though. He will come back eventually. I am sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Acro was heartbroken, he had lost not one but two team members now. He wondered if Flint had left because of how cowardly he was...He hadn't known Flint as well as he did with George the Buizel, but he was still a partner nonetheless. Acro was alone on his team once more, which meant he would probably have to find another partner for his team.

"I'm sorry about your friend..." Astrid said to Acro sincerely. He had joined them in the search for Acro's partner, "Hey, maybe he just had to go somewhere for a bit and will be back soon! I'm sure he's fine!" Astrid tried to assure the...whatever this pokemon was...Astrid wan't sure about just what species this pokemon was. She stayed optimistic about it, wondering why Acro was so down, it's not like Flint was dead right? She thought.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:18 pm

"I sure hope so, dearie...", Faye said, visibly in a far worse mood.
"So...you wanted to join a team, right? You could form one yourself, or you could ask an already existing team, whether they'd let you join. But are you sure about that, my dear? The places Rescue Teams travel to can be very dangerous. And I wouldn't want you to get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:33 pm

"I'll be fine~"Astrid sang, trying to cheer the duo up, "I could go with...Acro was it? Right? Yeah! I could keep him company when he goes out on missions!" Astrid seemed ecstatic about the idea.

Acro was surprised by the dratini's sudden words to join the dratini looked at him with glittering eyes, begging him to join, he found that he couldn't resist the young one's words, "S-Sure I-I guess..." Acro wondered if it was mean of him to accept a new partner just like that, but it was hard to say no to the dratini's innocent face.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Surprised by the sudden turn of events, Faye answered:
"Well...if you're okay with it, sweetie...come on in, you two."
Taking a large book out of one of the shelves, she started the signup process by asking:
"Okay, my dear. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:42 pm

"Astrid the Dratini!" the dratini said happily. He was curious about the book, but assumed it was for the signing up process. He stood next to Acro, shaking with excitement. He was going to be able to go on adventures with his new friend! Perhaps he would make even more friends along the way, meet other teams and form friendly rivalries. Astrid waited impatiently for the next question if there was one.

Acro couldn't believe that he even had to see this process a third time, even though he was getting a new team member it would have been a more happier occasion if Flint were here and Acro wasn't being forced into doing this by not having the willpower to say no to the adorable kid.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:46 pm

"Okay...Astrid...", Faye muttered to herself as she wrote down the details into the book.
Opening a drawer and getting a few things out of it, she continued:
"Here's your Explorer Badge and a little gift from me. If you have any questions about them, I'm sure Acro will help you. Now then, you should already have a room. Why don't you show it to her, dearie?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:00 am

Astrid nodded and looked at the ribbon then to Acro, "Could you tie this on for me please?" he asked, a bit embarrassed since he didn't have any arms. When Acro nodded and tied it, she said, "This is so AWESOME! I wanna see the dorms, the mess hall, the town, the prison, the forest, EVERYTHING!" she wrapped her tail around Acro's wing, "COME ON LET'S GO!" He said excitedly. He slithered as fast as he could out of the room, dragging the unfortunate Archen with him who had been begging him to stop for a bit in vain as the two set out to start their days as a team together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark, an oblivious addition?   Team Roark, an oblivious addition? Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Roark, an oblivious addition?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next