Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Concerning posting order:
Concerning location and time we're starting in:
Gabriel's Post:

Joseph's post(sorry but this one is a bit crappy):
SO MANY SPOILERS! Put it in white because it's easier to read in the dark background than the default text in spoilers.
LET THE RP BEGIN

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Alice's eyes widened. Huh...I guess that makes sense. She shrugged. I don't exactly have any other plans... Miles blinked. "What are you talking about?" Alice grinned. Important talk. Not for you. Miles sighed. "Whatever..." He walked over to the other people his species. "Okay, since these strange...things...are probably drag us around, I think we should get to know each other a bit." Miles got his sack and began to put the spilled food back into it. "My name's Miles. What about you guys?"

(Sorry about the short post. Can't think of much today. XP)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:40 pm

"It's Justin, my name. Nice to meet you." Justin responded a bit quietly to the boy who seemed to be with the metal legged-lioness, after he had responded to his question of what was going on. Once the Griffon began to speak, he and Priam listened closely to her words. As well explained as that was, how do we know you didn't just make all of that up on your own just now? Priam asked her, a bit wary of the sudden prophetic words being said.
"You know, you're probably right. As I already told him," He pointed to Joseph to indicate who he was talking about. "I'm Justin. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to being forced to work alongside you and our eccentric partners. No really, it'll be swell." He continued in a matter-of-fact voice. Priam simply rolled his eyes at the sarcasm and awaited further answers or instruction.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:21 pm

[Joseph]
"Wait, what? You want me to go to some place without knowing what I'm even doing? Hell no!" Joseph huffed. He swiveled and began to try to walk out the door but was cut off by Leona. Please, just deal with this for now! Something tells me we'll all know what's going on in due time! she turned to the others, I think we should trust her! She's the only one that has at least some kind of information right? We're all the same, so we should stick together. Something tells me we should stay together like I've said a thousand times. Let's start by-
I don't give a flying f**k about you guys, but I want to know why I'm not my own body. I can't even enjoy eating properly! I don't know nor care about what you guys are going to do, but me and Gabriel are out of here! Yang spoke, he huffed for Gabriel to follow. Leo and Seph were happy to see Gabriel not move then flinched when the beast snarled harshly at him and caused him to go running out the door with him with a face as white as paper.
Leona sighed and turned to the others, hoping they would stay and try to talk things through and maybe go after Yang to drag him and Gabriel back.

[Gabriel]
You don't need them, I'm all you need. You'll do everything I say Kid or else. Right? Yang snarled as they walked through the hallways, Yang's claws were silent and Gabriel's sneakers squeaked on the shiny floor.
"Yes..."Gabriel nodded, looking down at his feet as he walked.
I remember the way back to the wretched house, you will not talk to the girl and you will not speak to the older woman. You will stay in your room, with me, and you will wait until I devise a plan that will be the best for both of us...ok? when Gabriel didn't answer Yang screamed in his face, OK!?
"ok..."Gabriel squeaked, too afraid to say no to the beast that haunted his mind.

[Next Meeting Place is a Park, If you wish for your character to stay in the cafeteria and talk for a bit longer you may,if your character leaves you will be skipped until all characters have left the cafeteria and we will continue in the park.]
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:11 am

Do you really expect me to make up such rhymes on the spot? sighed Synrei, what purpose would that gain? The Gryphon's blue gaze watched Priam carefully.

Sophia stepped forward across the cafeteria floor, staring at her feet as if she found something about them quite interesting. She was still listening to the remaining people in the room, though she wondered if perhaps she should follow the boy who was living with her and her aunt. Sophia stopped walking after a few steps and stood, balancing.
"My mother would have named me Ethan if I were male," she blinked nonchalantly. Not that it was very useful to the others as it didn't give any inkling as to what her actual name was.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>   Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version> - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardians of the Heart RP <the dead version>
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2