Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Training Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Training Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

This RP is about three characters at an academy together and get paired as a group and the rest is up to us!

What you'll need for your character is this:

Name:
Appearance (Pictures please, link whatever you would like):
Pokemon (shiny's, no Legendaries, and please put a picture):
Pokemon's name:
Pokemon's level:
4 moves:
Pokemon's gender:
Bio:
Other:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Geo pointed over at a small apartment-looking building near the main school building, "That's where we'll be staying while we're here." He shouldered his bag and grabbed the handle of his travel case. "Let's go, we should settle in" Tai smiled softly at Rhett and Emerald, "Hello, you two, you seem like nice pokemon. You seem exceptionally strong, Rhett." She winked at Rhett, then followed Geo as he walked to the dorm rooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Aria sighed when she saw the building, "I don't think i'll ever learn to park lightly." She smiled and looked down at her eevee who was carrying her own luggage which was a little bag in her mouth and a big suitcase connected to a harness on her back and she trotted happily swinging her tail back and forth and saying "eeevvee eeevveee eevv evv eev eeevee." as much as she could with her bag in her mouth. When they got to the buliding she plopped her stuff down,"Do we have to share a room?! That could be like akward!" She winked at Felix as a joke, and then petted his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:12 pm

You're a pokemon, how would you even be able to tell? He replied half avoiding Rhett's question. Felix shouldered his bag and look around the inside of the place in all directions, even up once as a joke. "Yeah, usually they have entirely different buildings for boys and girls... you can't trust everyone." He gestured with his eyes at Rhett while he was turned the other way.. There were other teams filing, but not many of them seemed to know what they were doing either. "Oh yeah. We could ask the desk.. lady.. person." He suggested. ("Arms the Enchiladda" will not RP Rhett anymore. I will take over the character. So... Yeah that's about it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Espeeeeee   Pokemon Training Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:47 pm

She went to her dorm and got situated, then looked at her schedule and it was the first traing. So she got in a powder blue training uniform thing, put eevee in her Poke ball and walked to the trainging place, no one was there yet, so he decided to practice a little on her own she had eevee tackle things as a warm up and do other things, until eevee started to evolve. "Holy Shit Oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!" She got her camera and took pictures, Eevee elvolved into an espeon!!!!! "EEEEEEEE!!!!" She ran over and hugged espeon. "Espeeeee Espeeee" "Woooohooooo!" She screamed, while people that just arrived stared at her. "Uhhhhhhh...." She scooted over to a bench and espeon sat next to her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:48 pm

We're just gonna do this without jiku I guess so wolf your next!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:50 pm

My RP failed horribly
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 pm

.... You're alive. Good to uh... good to know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:05 pm

I want to make another thingy, WOLF IF TOU ARE RHERE DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFDEENT THINGYYY????

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Training Academy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2