Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Training Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Training Academy Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:41 pm

This RP is about three characters at an academy together and get paired as a group and the rest is up to us!

What you'll need for your character is this:

Name:
Appearance (Pictures please, link whatever you would like):
Pokemon (shiny's, no Legendaries, and please put a picture):
Pokemon's name:
Pokemon's level:
4 moves:
Pokemon's gender:
Bio:
Other:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Name: Aria
Appearance: https://m285.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/quizilla-freak/Anime/Wow%20my%20hair%20is%20shiny/fgyhj.jpg.html?o=7
Pokemon: Shiny Eevee, about to elvolve into shiny Espeon
Eevee: https://m285.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/quizilla-freak/Anime/Wow%20my%20hair%20is%20shiny/fgyhj.jpg.html?o=7
Espeon: http://cherry-queenx.deviantart.com/art/shiny-espeon-175967221
Pokemon's name: Emerald *Emmy for short*
Pokemon's level: 85

4 moves: Quick attack, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Secret Power.
Pokemon's Gender: Girl
Bio: Aria started out as proper girl, not giving a crap about Pokemon when she was 18 her mom died and she was the one who always made her do the proper lady things. Her dad was a professional Gymn Leader, so he let her borrow his Pokemon and train and have fun, at 20 she received her own Pokemon, Emerald and has been training it since. Her dad never expected her to be as good as she is so he decided to send her to the Pokemon trainers academy.
Other: Aria's family is rich so she has a lot of things and equipment and everything a trainer needs and wants to have. ( She's spoiled but doesn't really ask for it most of the time)
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Name: Geo Akan
Appearance:
Pokemon Training Academy Dai_kun__my_oc_pokemon_trainer_by_danielisawesome52-d2tpik9
Pokemon: Shiny Ninetales
Pokemon Training Academy Speedpaint__shiny_ninetales_by_delano_laramie-d39wr0s
Pokemon's name: Tai
Pokemon's gender: Female
Pokemon's level: 76
Pokemon's Moves:
- Solarbeam
- Flamethrower
- Will-o-wisp
- Extrasensory
Bio: Geo grew up in the Kanto region, Lavender Town. While no one usually goes to Lavender town too often, ever since the Radio tower was built, his family moved there. They worked at the radio tower, while Geo played by himself, only he never was really alone. Why's that? Because he could see and speak with ghosts. He was always seen as a weird child because of this, so he was constantly picked on. Once, he saw the other mean little kids kicking an innocent pokemon, he saved it, and found out hat it was a cute little Vulpix. It started following him everywhere, and soon became his best friend, he named her Tai. She could see ghosts just like him, and they quickly became friends with everyone. But Geo started to see the hatred in the dead pokemon's eyes. They wanted revenge for their tower, their graves, being destroyed. Geo promised he would help them, and soon went to tournaments with Tai to get the money to rebuild the old lavender tower. His parents disagreed with him, since they worked there and loved the place, so when he was old enough, they kicked him out of the house. He wasn't getting the money he needed to save the tower, mostly because he kept losing, so he decided to go to an academy to learn how to battle and hopefully save the ghost pokemon.

Other: Tai can use the extrasensory to teleport, use telepathy, and see ghosts just like Geo.

Last edited by Jikumo on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:22 am

Name: Felix
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs27/i/2008/088/d/3/Pokemon_Trainer_Jet_by_Selvix.png
Pokemon: Manectric - http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/309/9/8/Manectric_v_2_by_Xous54.png
Pokemon's name: Rhett (Will be upset if called Rhetty)
Pokemon's level: 77
4 moves: Thunder Fang, Thunder, Wild Charge, Discharge
Pokemon's gender: Male
Bio: Aaron grew up in Nimbasa city, as did his parents, and his grandparents. The basic idea is that his family has a long history of electric pokemon training. Right when he hit five his father got him an Electrike. His parents want him to become a great trainer, so that there is a chance that he'll be able to be the next Nimbasa City Gym Leader. They believed he might achieve this by sending him to the Pokemon academy.
Other: I got nuthin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:48 am

LOL APPROVED LETS BEGIN! We will start out with us with our pokemon getting off the boat at the academy! I will start a topic in this very place!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:54 am

Aria screamed so loud people all around the ship came to her room scared, but when they found put why she was REALLY screaming they stormed away, well, some helped, boys stared but oh wel thats not REALLY an issue. "I can't believe I lost my coach wallet, it might not sound THAT bad, but it had my new I.D in it!" Someone tapped her shoulder," They would just take a picture and give you a new one, and you already have A TON of coach things." "That's true BUT I cam't get a new picture I have to be PERFECT! That picture wasnthe best picture eve- Oh found it!!!" Everybody facepalmed and left except for some OTHER people who helped her pack....
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:12 am

Felix spun around and nearly fell off the rail he was leaning on when he heard the initial scream. He peeked over the crowd a bit and it turned out to just be a passenger freaking out about her luggage or something. He relaxed again and went back to his original position looking out at the water, anxious to reach the academy.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:25 am

Geo heard the scream, but didn't freak out, "I wonder, was that a living scream, or a spirit's scream?" He looked over to the source of the sound and saw many people gathered around, "I guess it was a mortal's then." He got up off the bench he was sitting on, and walked around the crowd, 'I hate being close to people... He thought, his partner, Tai, spoke in his mind, "You shouldn't be alone all of the time, there won't be many spirits in this academy for you to talk to." Geo just frowned, "That's what I have you for, right?" Tai didn't respond, but Geo felt deep affection coming from her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:57 am

*Time skips to on the dock with them getting assighned their teams*

20 teams later. "Team 21 is Aria, Felix, and Geo." I GOT PAIRED UPWITH ALL BOYS ONE OF THEM BETTER BE CUTE! She thought, she met up with them and she was satisfied. Felix was HOT. Please think im pretty! She walked up to Felix and hugged him....
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Felix made the physical representation of the O_o face. "Uh... Hello." He looked over to.. what was it? Geo? Maybe it's like a custom in her region or something. He came up with and settled on that conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Geo stared at the two with a hint of annoyance, 'I hope this won't be a problem later on...' He sighed and pulled out his pokeball, releasing Tai. "Hello everyone, my name is Geo Akan, and this is my partner, Tai." Tai smiled warmly at everyone and spoke in their minds, "Hello, I hope we can have some nice fun together!" Tai nudged Geo a little closer to the two and spoke only in his mind, "Go on, make friends, silly." Geo blushed, "You don't have to mother me, Tai...uh, hello." He held out his hand awkwardly for a handshake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:24 am

She smiled, then she turned to Geo, " Are you talking to.....um, nevermind HI I'm Aria nice to meet you guys!" She sent out Emerald, and picked her up. " This is my Eevee Emerald you can call her Emmy, she loves EVERYONE but has her fiesty moods, where's your pokemon Felix?" She put Emmy down to meet Geo's pokemon. Then dragged all her bags towards her and panted while saying, "Now *pant* What?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:37 am

"Oh! Oh yeah." He then patted his pockets, checking which one he kept his pokeball in. The finally, he retrieved. "This is Rhett. But uh... seriously, for your own sake, don't call him Rhetty." He gave them a fair warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:44 am

Rhett came gleefully out of his pokeball and looked to all the people around him. He took note of how all the people and pokemon seemed to think of eachother. He then spoke to Felix's mind, taunting him, "That Aria girl is pretty cute, huh?" Then giving the pokemon equivalent of a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Training Academy   Pokemon Training Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Training Academy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next