Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

A marvelous welcome to all you wonderful people. You may be pondering what this strange box of words is all about. This is a revamp of the previous topic, found here, which is a revamp of another game. It has, like, 900 posts so you may not read it all. But that's okay. By why create a revamp of a revamp? Because I'm bored and you ask too many questions, that's why. As I was saying, this is the revamp of the previous topic. Some of you may have played it, but many of you have not. Which is one of the reasons you are able to read this. I was content with how well the previous topic went, but it started to lose steam, as many topics seem to do. To remedy such, I am creating this new topic to let some other people know about my game, and so we have some more hype.

But what is the game, you ask with wistful eyes. Any more questions and I will bring out the wooden spoon. You say okay. The game is text based, as you would fully expect. I give you a situation and maybe some options, you say what you/your character would like to do, and I give you the outcome of such actions.

Example:
Wistuffly: You are both barricaded into the Spooky Diner. You need something sticky to put the final touches on the barricades. What will you do?
Lola: I would like to squirrel the large amounts of gum under the table into my backpack.
Joey: I will assist Lola with my spatula.
Wistuffly says: Lola & Joey) With the help of the spatula, you both easily scrape off some gum under the tables. You both get Wads of Gum (3).

And that's pretty much the entire game. Minus the Spooky Diners and gum spatuling. Is spatuling a word? No, the squiggle red lines tell me not. Regardless, I am using spatuling. So, if this or the previous topic remotely interested you, consider joining up. There aren't any sign ups, just enter an initial command and we will be good to go.

UNLOCKS:
Character Creation
You have two (2) points to allocate into the following attributes. The first point is the Primary point, the second being the Secondary point. The Primary point dictates which attribute will be the dominant attribute in your character. The Secondary point dictates which attribute will be the supporting attribute in your character. Each attribute may only have one point in it. Choose wisely.

STRENGTH:
CONSTITUTION:
DEXTERITY:
INTELLIGENCE:
WISDOM:
CHARISMA:

Example:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:45 pm

(Ehehe, sorry xD)

"I'm Jay, pleased to meet you Estrios... and Anton."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:30 am

"Are we friends?" I say as I fiddle with the nail embedded in my skull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:14 am

*Le blink at Anton, wondering why he's not dead* "Yes...I suppose we're...friends..." *Listen to the thundering once again for a moment, then gesture to the window* "You know, I don't believe all that is going on outside is normal. Maybe we should ask someone to see if they know what's happening?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:06 am

Everyone) The thundering becomes much louder. You deduct that it is not the thundering of clouds. Perhaps the thundering of hooves.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:19 am

"Sounds like a good idea."
Jay heads outside to check out what's going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:54 am

>Follow Jay outside and ask the nearest townsfolk if they know anything about what is happening
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Jayers & Estrios) The townsfolk scurry into their homes. The hooves become louder. You approximate whatever is making the sound will be upon you soon. You have two actions left before the clippity cloppity will be upon you. I suggest using them wisely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:22 pm

"Y'know, this is making me nervous. Maybe we should follow the others' example?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:26 pm

"Yea I think that might be best..." replied Jay, ducking back inside the building they just came from. She peers through a window, curious as to what's going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:56 pm

>Le copypasta Serene's action
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:19 am

Jayers & Estrios) You cheese it into the store. You have one fleeting moment left until the thundering will be right under your nose. Be quick.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:02 am

> Stay put, looking out through the shop's window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:26 am

>" " " "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:00 pm

*die*
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Jayers & Estrios) From the safe arms of Tom's Toomfoolery and Toolery, you peer out the windows onto the dirt road. The sound of hooves has become upon you three- oh. He's dead. The sound of hooves has become upon you two.

You can see that the horse, and rider, has made it's way to you. The horse pilot appears to have covered himself in a black cloak. It hangs over his body, not a single part visible other than his hands and chin. But, his hands are wrapped in a red silk, making his skin completely not visible. His steed is conviently coloured black as well. The major distinguishing feature would be the giant sword, which looks more like a sharpened piece of scrap metal, chained to his body. He gets off the horse, and walks towards you both.

Ant) The nails in your head cause you to bleed out. Generate new character.

Last edited by Wistuffly on Sun May 26, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Wistuffly RPG 2
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next