Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New Traveling Experiences

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

New Traveling Experiences - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New Traveling Experiences   New Traveling Experiences - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Cry was silent as she and Mordred the Scraggy entered Pricklemist Hill, save for the scraping of her claws against the bark of the trees they passed. Sneasels and Weaviles constantly did so to keep themselves sharp. The whole climate was new to the pure dark type. Used to frozen tundras, this plain woods atmosphere. Cry didn't feel she needed to fight with all she had to survive here. It was not unpleasant, but a strange feeling to her. Cry's body stayed tense though, expecting trouble to pop out at them at any moment. That was the way nature worked... right?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: New Traveling Experiences   New Traveling Experiences - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:48 pm

After a tense moment where Crysel's eyes seemed to pierce right through Mordred, she relaxed slightly. "A ghost type pokemon possessed you and attacked me through your body. It knocked me out while I was trying to lure it out of your body and I woke up here. I don't even know where or what here is. But... I don't like it here. This place doesn't seem right. Things make no sense. I've... seen things. Obviously that ghost is messing with our minds. But why is it so hostile?"
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: New Traveling Experiences   New Traveling Experiences - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:04 am

Mordred gave a sigh of relief when Crysel didn't attack. As she spoke, he picked himself up. A hint of surprise was on his face when he listened to the ice type explain what he had done and her experiences in this hellish hallucination. Ghosts? Possession? This was all too familiar. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the irritating deja vu. The memories he was supposed to accumulate from this were blurred, yet so obnoxious enough that he couldn't forget about them. "So... Wait, I got possessed by some crazy ghost and now we're both stuck in this weird dimension? That's... You've got to be kidding me."

A distance away from the duo, numerous hallways away, something woke up. Nearby the newly awakened being, a young scraggy was holding back her laughter as she hid. The quiet giggling was cut off, replaced by a shrill scream that didn't even sound as whatever had awaken was far too quick.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: New Traveling Experiences   New Traveling Experiences - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:02 am

"I do not kid around. No matter what I did, the ghost type wouldn't leave you. I couldn't tell what it was. Still, we have to stay focused. Don't let it get to you. If you let it rattle you, you'll never get..." Crysel was interupted by the shrill scream and immediately stood ready. "Don't go after it. No real pokemon are here besides us... probably. We should flee until we figure a plan to get out. Whatever you do, don't run after this. I'll cover the back. I can attack anything that follows us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Traveling Experiences   New Traveling Experiences - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Traveling Experiences
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3