Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hero RP ROOM TWO

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Hero RP ROOM TWO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Posting order is determined through first come first serve.]
[This rp shall begin during a scripted robbery, which sightings of a true villain interrupts]

my post:

People in RP:
SoulTH. Vulpes, Kirby
Bluekat12,
TeamAshen

Posting Order:
Bluekat12
Vulpes(No notification, this is just notes for me)
kirby(no Notification)
Ashen(Notify)
SoulTH(?)

Last edited by bluekat12 on Thu May 02, 2013 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:51 am

(I know that, but you make it sound like you're sending a tsunami after him. I was just asking you to fix your wording please.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:55 am

((Oh! I see. My bad, fixed.$)
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Solstice raised a eyebrow under his hood at the two heroes, "You didn't die huh...? Pity..... World could've been rid of some ripe idiots..... Ignoring a potential threat like me... What are they teaching in academy these days?" He huffed and reached into his pocket, rummaging around pulling out a small container and pulling from that, a toothpick. Solstice raised the toothpick looking at it before burning it in his palm, now thrown into the healing side of balance, he began healing some of the minor injures of the hostages. He continued till he was now on the other side of healing, destruction, but, he held it in, letting it build up slowly, waiting, seeing if such force was needed here. Saving the villain's life took first order of business of course, then the hostages, then the pompous heroes.
Back to top Go down
SoulTH

SoulTH

Poké : 7000

PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:27 am

Drake scowls as he knew this deal would be a fail as he runs quickly to the side of the doorway of the bank, as he scans the area getting a better view on the area and the surroundings. The Shirogane continues to be in survailance, [I'll just watch...then I'll shoot the flash bomb. It should stun the enemy..] as he kept his eye on Solistice [Who the hell is that guy!?] as Drake tried to find a bounty on the villian as the assassin continue to look at everything he can. Police records, FBI records..nothing... "Hmph, a new villian towards the area of this game..." Drake starts to calculate his movements a bit to himself as he sits in his spot looking at the glass shard's from the window giving him a better view of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:39 pm

[You're fine Kirbeh~ ^_^]
Nick's claw clinked as the chains retreated and connected the claw back to the base. He looked up to see a small wave of water surging towards him. He didn't have time to react as the water smashed into him and caused him to slam into the vault of the bank. He forced himself up, with great difficulty due to his fear of the water which was making him shake, and pointed his claw at the Swordsmen. He yelled, "You'll pay for that!" which he was told to do by the script. The claw made a clinking sound as it shot towards the swordsman and cackled with electricity and a faster speed than before. He tried to ignore Solstice, still not sure what to make of him and feared going out of the script. He wondered where the other hero was...wasn't there supposed to be another?
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:06 am

Sir Locke, being as ego centric as he was... well, this happened. "Hey! What about me!" He leaped in front of the claw. Again, he was not impaled, however this time he found hiself trapped in a claw with a swordsman safe. "You! Help me! I-" He felt the claw make a small scratch on him as he let his power down, unfocused. "Urk- Please, some time today swordsman!" On his face he looked terrified. He slapped the claw like a helpless child, only making the claw, and by extension him, wave around the floor like an epileptic seal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:18 pm

The Swordsman nodded. "On it!" he ran towards the enemy while his sword began to coat itself in water. While he was running, he looked down. There was something small on the ground. He smiled. "Oh, I see what you did. Clever monkey." He took a long step around the small device, then kept running at the enemy. He swung his sword in the air to fire a small blast of water, then he jumped in the air and swung his sword towards him.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:16 pm

The hostages murmured their thanks to Solstice, thinking him a hero, they were wrong. He lifted a man by his collar and just glared at him when he yelled, 'Hey!' Solstice just huffed and muttered, "You will reset the balance." And promptly hurled him into the line of fire, specifically at The Swordsman. He used a bit of the destruction magic to enforce the man's flight, treating him as if he were a rag-doll. He then gestured to the rest of the hostages do to, in his terms. "Whatever they want know...." Most fled, but a few ran into the vault with crazed looks on their faces. Solstice was in balance once again, and he crossed his arms, watching the result of his actions.
Back to top Go down
SoulTH

SoulTH

Poké : 7000

PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:00 am

Drake looks at the time as it was way too early to summon his persona. Drake was cautious as he aims his revolver to Solstice as he breathes, the shirogane pulls the trigger as the bullet fires to Drake's head as he prayed to the god that the bullet hit Solstice as he sees his true intentions from his eye. And roll dodges to the right hiding under a counter as Drake's heartbeat rush quickly seemingly slowing down a bit in a pre-endurance rush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero RP ROOM TWO   Hero RP ROOM TWO - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero RP ROOM TWO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2