Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hero Rp ROOM ONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:28 pm

[Posting order is determined through first come first serve.]
[This rp shall begin during a scripted event, which the true villain interrupts]
My post:

people in rp:
Sakura, Akanewie, Bluekat12, SwirlySwirl and Tenshineko

Posting order:
Bluekat12
Akanewie(notify, these are just noted for me)
SwirlySwirl(Notify)
Tenshineko(notify)
Sakura(No Notification)

Last edited by bluekat12 on Thu May 02, 2013 1:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Bloody hell. William groaned in his mind. Two twenty in the morning? The man stalked down the dark pathway as the darkness loomed over him. You could hardly tell that he was there unless you were a few meters away. He rubbed his gloves over and over to try and give him some comfort against the cold of the morning and shifted uncomfortably in his leather jacket. William quickly snatched a piece of paper out of his pocket and stared at it for awhile until he could make out the words from the limited light that came from the flickering lamp pole.

Should be around here. William glanced over to the nearby buildings curiously. Yes, there it was. The unmistakably Abandoned Warehouse. Stereotypical of the villain. William shrugged off his rucksack and threw it aside to the gate of the Warehouse, pulling out the fancy helmet that marked his identity as the rookie hero, TimeStopper. William carefully placed it over his head and latched the strap on. There should be other heroes coming soon.

Although it was dark, the shades of his helmet wasn't much of a deal. William could still see most of his surroundings perfectly. Although it wasn't William's first time dealing with Villains, he couldn't help but feel nervous. Only several times was William sent out to fight against robberies and kidnappers. What if he messed up big time on this one? Shrugging the thought out of his head, William glanced around one more time for any sight of the other guy who was suppose to show up. Perhaps William was early, for once.

Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Jerry stood next to the lever, in his pathetically simple excuse for a villain's costume, arms crossed, expression bored. He looked at his wrist, but there was no watch there. His eyes glanced up at the hostage who was busy screaming at his... co-worker? Eh. He was glad he had a fairly minor role this time around. Dramatic pose, throw in an evil laugh, pull lever, engage in a little tug-of-war over the lever with a hero, get beaten up, and "community service" in a pink bunny suit. Same old, same old. He wondered what what he was going to have for lunch.

He winced when the hostage shrieked even louder insults . He frowned in disapproval at Nick. "Seriously? You didn't have time to get a gag?"
Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:31 am

Rave was walking around on the rafters in her human form, she will wait till the time was right to go to her Dragon form. It was late she had nothing better to do. She may not have sponsors but she can still take part in these "Play's" as she called them. Truth was she had had a nightmare just a few hours ago. All she could see was blood and her father laying on the floor, his blood seeping out from his wounds. She kept saying she was sorry and waited for her father to strike her. He never did. But she could feel the sting of a hand crossing her face with force. She saw a pair of purple eyes, almost snake like. "We killed him, now we must punish the ones that didn't save us." the eyes seemed to say.

The screams of the hostage brought her back to reality. "Seriously? You didn't have time to get a gag?" one of the men asked. Hopping down from the rafters like an acrobat, Raven made her way to the shrieking. Taking off her scarf ripping it in half she balled the cloth and stuffed it in the hostages mouth. "That better?" she asked the duo.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:57 pm

Kari had to run to where apparently the Villians were, due to the fact the nearest river or at least halfway decent water source was several miles away, "Some heros get to fly, or at least go around really fast but not me. I'm dependent on water, or the bus/taxi at least until I'm somehow able to drive." she mumbled but seemed like it didn't matter, she ran from the agency once she recieved the actual mission. At first she was sleepy, but now that the blood was pumping, and the chilly air smacked her face she was wide awake. It's my first actual mission...I wonder if I'll do okay. but she shook the thought outside her head. Glancing at the illuminated clock tower which showed it was 2:25, she realized she was late and dashed towards where the Abandoned Warehouse should have been. Finally she skidded a tiny bit and looked at the sodden building. "Guess what the other heros in the Agency say is true. Most Villians are unorginal." she said blinking, before realizing that there was a shady figure also in front of the sad excuse for a structure. Quickly Kari went into a defensive position, before regonizing the person as The Timestopper. "Oh, it's another hero. They did say that there would be another one..." She said blinking, before facing the warehouse, "Well, if it's just us two, should we go inside?" She asked nervously.

Did she want to do this?
Who knows.

Did she have to do this?
Depends.

Is this the right thing to do?
Most likely.

But it didn't really matter as long as Yukari was getting better, continuing to live her life as she wants to. Even if that meant the fate of being alone.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:38 am

Nick stood up immediately, when he heard the voice, when he saw that it wasn't a hero he demanded, "You're not supposed to be here! Who are you? Why are you here?" His claw cackled with electricity as he stared down the stranger. This was out of script, not supposed to happen. How would the agency react? Would they kill him and the other villain? He flinched when he looked at the time, the heroes were to have already been here by now. Were they late? No, heroes are almost never late. They were surely here, hiding and waiting. He looked to the other villain, hoping for some kind of answer as to what to do. If they moved out of script, things would get unpredictable and the agency would surely have their heads on a silver platter for it. The heroes COULDN'T know about the scripting, it would throw off their confidence, the acting. What better way to act than to believe it's true?
Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:17 pm

The young lady startled William as she spoke up. He looked up and grinned slightly when he realized it was a Hero. Yet, William couldn't really recognize her very well. Then again, William never paid much attention to what kind of Heroes there was. Well, at least she was here and ready.

"Nice to meet you too." William sighed sarcastically. "Why not? If there's going to be other Heroes, then they were just too late." He added. William looked back over to the obvious Villain Hideout and paced over to the entrance. His eyes darted around the Warehouse, scanning for anything that could perhaps be a trap. His last mission was a dozy with the Villain boasting on how she was very clever with traps. What's with all this boasting? William placed his hand onto the door knob and twisted it slightly, but enough for the door to swing open. Going through the window would just be too hard, though.

Grinning in relief that the door wasn't electric shocked, William glanced over his shoulders just to check if the other Hero was coming along. Although William himself wasn't an expert, he couldn't help but doubted this Hero's abilities. What was she even capable of? Then again, she might be more powerful than William expects. Who knows?
Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:21 am

Jerry appeared at Nick's side in an instant. "Hey, relax. The heroes aren't here yet. We've got time, and you know these hostages. They're a little on the dense side. That's why they keep getting kidnapped. This is obviously just a misunderstanding. Let me handle this." In the next split-second, Jerry was near the hostage and fixing the scarf gag so that it wasn't just a jumbled up mess, and also, so there wasn't any danger of the hostage not being able to breathe.

He held up a finger in front of Rave's face. "One word. Amateur." He shrugged and shook his head at her as if she was hopeless. "Obviously, you're new. And stupid. I would admire your enthusiasm for this whole pathetic set-up if there were actually something to admire about it, but there isn't. So, let me set you straight, Little Miss Evil or whatever they're calling you. You get the script. You don't get lost on your way to your location. You read the script. You follow the script. And then, you lose and go home. And everybody's happy. Now, scram before the heroes get here."

Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:17 am

Raven's eyes widened. This guy didn't know who he was dealing with. "Look I don't care about your so-called script. I don't even keep my own hostages alive for long. I am not one of you villain that you see on a Saturday morning cartoon show. I am the true and real deal. As for the "Little Miss Evil" remark." she said. She stopped there and made her body change it's shape. Her mouth grew longer and narrow like a snout, her arms and legs grew larger and longer. Claws formed and wings and a tail started to form. Once she was done with her transformation she let out a soft growl. The Hostage however was starring at her with wide and scared eyes. "The name's Blackwing." she snarled, lashing her tail around.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:41 pm

*Since Saku is going to be gone for an entire week, she shall be skipped once. Sorry saku :-( *
Nick touched the computer next to him and seemed to be sucked into it. He witnessed a dark room, with a single green hologram like code in the middle. He walked up to it and tapped on numbers and letters as if it were a pass code. He hit the check mark and the room glowed green with a female voice saying, "Accepted, Nick." He watched as surveillance cameras' feed sent the screens to him. He could see the heroes, he growled and hacked into his own speakers on the computer, "It's too late! They're here!" He stomped his foot, seeming to shatter the floor below him and he was suddenly tossed into the wall in the real world. He had been thrown out of the computer by his own firewall, "Stupid computer..." he mumbled. He turned to the fellow villain and shouted, "We've got to get rid of her and hope the heroes don't notice, NOW!"
Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:10 am

((DJWHDKJAH I just realized that there were guards. xD I'm sorry. ^^''))

William froze in his place when he heard the faint growl. Was there a lion in there? He could imagine the poor victim tied to a rope and dangling above a pit of lions that weren't fed ever since morning. Threatening a life AND animal cruelty. Glancing back, William only just realized that there were guards. Of course, it couldn't have been so easy.

At least three of the guards that were supposed to guard the back of the warehouse managed to notice the two heroes trying to sneak in. They had weapons, sadly. But, they wouldn't be too hard.

"Yo, rookie." William whispered over to the girl. "We've got company." Although what he said was quite obvious, he still wouldn't risk the chance that she didn't know. Clenching his fist, time began to stop. Not a sound he could hear, nor could he see anyone move. At first, this freaked William out every single time, yet he became used to it more and more. William began to run forwards to the guard who had a pistol as he brought his fist back. Soon enough, time returned to normal and William threw his fist at the guard's astonished face.

((Alright, please tell me if I'm not allowed to do this. Then I will change my post. =D))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:58 pm

[SwirlySwirl has run out of time to post, Tenshi post please]
Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:18 am

Blackwing sniffed the air and let out a low snarl. "And who is it that you need to get rid of? This is starting to get interesting. Also the "Hero's" are getting closer. Oh, what ever shall we do?" she mocked. She hated these lame phony villains. They were only acting, where a True Villain. They had no script, she could do whatever she wanted on her own time. Opening her wings she raised her head and let out a loud growl. Let the Hero's come. They'll be in for a treat. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:26 am

Kari nodded silently to show she understood. As the Timestopper seemingly teleported right in front of the man, she knew better. Due to his success, the girl remembered that his ability was to stop time, so that would explain his 'teleportation' a bit. As if on cue, water began to condensate and form over the top of two more guards who were running towards their injured crewmate. With a startled cry the duo looked up before being submerged into the water, then tried to find air. Within a minute their oxygen supply ran out, and the two guard's mouths opened. The girl snapped her fingers and the breathless guards collapsed to the ground. "I guess we better get going."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Rp ROOM ONE   Hero Rp ROOM ONE Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero Rp ROOM ONE
Page 1 of 1