Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Prehistoric Problems

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 am

First topic message reminder :

A lone small figure approached the large mountain, prepared for the tedious climb. He had learned of an item that would allow him to become better, faster, stronger. He swallowed, he was along...again. He really needed to stop going off on his own like this, one day HE would be the one begging for a rescue instead of helping someone. He would be a nuisance, a hindrance. He took a deep shuttering breath, he could do this. He was prepared! Right? He quickly dove into his bag to check his items, Iron thorn, Check. Emergency Escape Orb, Check. Defense Scarf? Oh no. Where was his defense scarf!? He quickly searched about, panicking a bit. He needed it, not having it would mean his health could wear down quicker, and his blasted defeatist ability would kick in and weigh him down. He wished there was some kind of item to nullify abilities, he would search to the end of the worlds to get rid of it. Acro fluffed his feathers in annoyance, to find that he had been wearing his scarf. He rolled his eyes at himself with a huff of annoyance, idiot. He picked up his explorers pack again and set forward, wondering just what awaited him ahead on the tall black tipped mountain.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Acro watched as the Abra spoke on about talking not having enough moves. He knew there was a special TM called focus blast in this mountain...maybe he could find it for the Abra. He began to search more closely at the grounds, in hopes of finding an item. He wanted to help the Abra, after all that was a rescuer's job and what he enjoyed doing. His eyes caught a shape under a pile of rocks, with an odd color through the cracks. He darted over to the item and dug it up, hoping it was the rumored tm. He had forgotten that the Abra could read minds, and didn't bother trying to not think about it.

He uncovered the pile of rubble to find...
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:06 pm

"It's... It's focus blast. But... I just... I can feel it, Acro, I can't use that. It won't do me any good. I can't learn focus blast. The energy of it... it isn't compatible with mine. I'm not sure how I know, but... it won't do me any good..." He stretches out, "well, nothing else we can do now. We ought to get out of here." Leif began walking further into the depths of the cave towards the exit at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:05 am

"Oh...I-I'm sorry..." Acro said, extremely disappointed. He had hoped he could help the abra, but it seemed that he only made the abra feel worse. He put the tm in his explorers bag, feeling as useless as he was when he had his defeatist ability activated. He followed the abra, lagging behind a bit with a bit of a slow pace, he kept up with the abra though. He had still forgotten that the abra could read his thoughts and continued to yell at himself for making the abra feel bad. Was there any other way? Was there another tm or item he could get that could help the abra achieve his goal?
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:15 am

"Seriously... you should start practicing not thinking so loud. If you REALLY want to help that much you could help me get psychic, psyshock, shadow ball, energy ball, charge beam, round or thief. Sensei Kadabra told me those were all moves he could teach me... why wouldn't they work as a TM?" the Abra shrugged, keeping a look out for pokemon or items, yet he hadn't a sense of danger and wasn't feeling terribly observant.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:22 am

"O-oh...uh...sorry. I'm not sure on how to control my thought volume, i didn't even know my thoughts HAD a volume..." he said. He looked at the fungi on the gave that glowed a faded purple, "Those are kind of pretty...don't you think?" he asked. He tried not to think about the tms, in attempt to stop annoying the Abra. He had heard of Shadow Ball being somewhere around black mist before, it was in some kind of stair case. He tried to think of the name, tripping over a rock as he was lost in thought. He caught himself just in time, but wound up falling forward and slamming his head into a wall, "Ouch..."
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:31 am

"Yeah! Most pokemon that aren't psychic don't. It's really hard because you have to learn to think indirectly. You subvocalize. Think your thoughts. Do you read the words in your head when you read books? Well, a great way to quiet your thoughts is to read the meaning without saying the words in your head." He stroked the top of one of the mushrooms, watching it grow brighter, ""Yeah, they're beautiful." Knowing Acro didn't want to talk about the TMs Leif refrained from responding to that thought, and instead referred to walking direction, (reference time) I remember, some pokemon, or perhaps not a pokemon, he called himself Repzion, once said 'So many people walk with their heads down' so if I may suggest you take a brief look up" Leif patted Acro on the back to make sure it came across as endearing rather than pretentious.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:40 am

"I remember, some pokemon, or perhaps not a pokemon, he called himself Repzion, once said 'So many people walk with their heads down' so if I may suggest you take a brief look up" the Abra had said with a pat on the back.

The first thought to come to Acro's mind, was to look up. He looked up before he finally got the idea that it wasn't literal, but he DID find a bundle hanging from the ceiling. "Up there..." he said, his voice tailing off a bit. He examined the walls and took a running start towards one, he leaped onto the rocks and jumped off. He spread his wings and glided across the cave as the air ruffled his feathers. He grabbed the bundle and landed on the ground, taking a look inside.

Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:54 am

Inside was a protein and a special band, "If you don't need the band I'll take it. Keep the protein yourself."Leif felt something, a sense of danger. It was... Not a pokemon. No, something was disturbed. Above! The bundle above was holding the stalactites in place, and a rather large one came crashing down. "LOOK OUT!" Leif tackled Acro out of the way, special band in hand, but the protein crushed. "Oh, sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Acro was a bit disappointed, he could have used the protein, which ups attack power. He sighed, "It's ok...but you can have the band!" he happily handed the band over to the Abra, happy to help for once instead of being a problem pokemon. "Also thanks for saving my life!" He chimed, he made a slight leap as he was surprised by a rock that nearly fell on his tail. "YIPE!" he cried as another fell, the tunnel there was collapsing!
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:03 pm

"It's ok...but you can have the band!"

"Thanks!" Leif put the Special Band around his neck, "I love it!"

"Also thanks for saving my life!"

"No problem... You've saved me so many times, after all."

"YIPE!" he cried as another fell, the tunnel there was collapsing!

He squinted, seemingly more than usual if even possible. "Okay, you're going to have to trust me. I'm going to do a totally random teleport, we could end up anywhere from the top of this mountain to Pecha Forest. Please. Trust me. There's no knowing where we'll end up, but wherever we go will be safer than this." Leif focused his energy, a white light surrounded him and Acro as they teleported to somewhere... But where could they have gone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prehistoric Problems
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2