Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Prehistoric Pokemon: An Interactive Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Prehistoric Pokemon: An Interactive Story Empty
PostSubject: Prehistoric Pokemon: An Interactive Story   Prehistoric Pokemon: An Interactive Story EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:15 pm

So for a very long time I have wanted to write some form of story about dinosaurs -and not a story like Jurassic Park where dinosaurs exist in modern times or anything like that. I wanted to write a story based on true facts about dinosaurs that I have learned over the years from excessive documentary-watching and reading. I love dinosaurs and everything about dinosaurs. But I didn't know where to start. Then I was like: pokemon have equivalents to dinosaurs, no? WHAT ABOUT A POKEMON DINOSAUR STORY? And I got all excited. Sooo. this is what happened from that. ALSO. Do note that while I will try to be realistic about the lives of these dinosaur equivalents, the pokemon that are chosen may not actually have lived during the same era, so there are going to be inaccuracies, of course.

Prehistoric Pokemon

100 Million Years Ago

The sun has just begun to peek over the horizon, casting an orange glow across the land. The light begins to reveal the beauty of the untouched land -a wide grasslands; a thick forest that stretches for miles; the crags of the mountains behind. This is where our story begins; for within this deceptively peaceful landscape, three species of pokemon are about to hatch and start their lives in this chaotic world of the prehistoric pokemon!

CHOOSE: Vote for three of the pokemon below; include at least one carnivore and one herbivore~

Amaura = Sauropod (Long-necked, giant, plant-eating dinosaur)

Tyrantrum = Tyrannosaurus Rex (Arceus help you if you don't know what that is)

Aerodactyl = Pterodactyl (Flying, meat-eating dinosaur)

Bastiodon = Ceratopsian (Plant-eating, medium-sized dinosaurs with frills and horns, such as a triceratops)

Ramparados = Pachycephalosaurus (Omnivorous -meaning eats both plants and meat- dinosaur with thick, armored skull, used to protect itself and for inter-species fighting)

Archeops = Archaeopteryx (First recognized bird; i.e. had feathers & hollow bones. Omnivorous)

Grovyle = Deinonychus (largest raptor dinosaur -think Jurassic Park Velociraptor, 5-6 ft tall. Intelligent, pack hunters, carnivores.)

Lapras = Plesiosaur (Largest sea reptile; carnivore)
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Pokemon: An Interactive Story   Prehistoric Pokemon: An Interactive Story EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:14 am

I vote for Amaura, Ramparados, and Lapras(Or Aerodactyl) This sounds so cool~♡
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Pokemon: An Interactive Story   Prehistoric Pokemon: An Interactive Story EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:20 am

Amaura, Lapras, Archeops,
I choose you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Pokemon: An Interactive Story   Prehistoric Pokemon: An Interactive Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Prehistoric Pokemon: An Interactive Story
Page 1 of 1