Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Backfired Thieving

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Backfired Thieving - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Backfired Thieving   Backfired Thieving - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The sidewalks of New York City were packed with people, as they normally were during the later parts of the afternoon on a sunny day. The crowds were packed close together, pushing against one another often. The combination of these factors made it a perfectly good opportunity for Aaron to try out some easier ways to fund himself. Sitting on a bench just by the outside of Central Park, he had been watching the people walk by and trying to get himself ready to make an attempt. Normally he stuck to picking locks on safes or doors and taking some money, but he figured trying something new would be a good idea.
"Excuse me, sorry." He mumbled as he got up and moved into the crowd, walking along. Okay, don't panic. Just trip, go for the pocket, grab something and go. He thought to himself. Taking a deep breath he stumbled, falling forward and bumping into a man who seemed to be fairly dressed up, probably walking back to work after a break. "Sorry about that." Aaron mumbled as he pulled out something from the suit pocket. The man just grumbled in reply and continued to walk. Smirking, Aaron left the crowd again and moved towards a bench, looking to see that what he had grabbed was a wallet. He sat down and opened it up, finding some cash inside. Well, that worked well. He thought as he looked back at his surroundings to see if there was anyone else he could find that would have something good on them.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Backfired Thieving   Backfired Thieving - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:55 am

"Yeah, yeah, I bet." Aaron responded, amused at the situation and feeling that he could laugh about it now. He started to look around for a moment, and then walked back to the board, reading it to see if there was a hotel nearby.
"So, where are you staying?" He asked, wondering if Claudia had family in the city or if she was just on her own somewhere. Either way, he needed to figure out somewhere to stay in the city for a little while, until he decided to leave and head to somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Backfired Thieving   Backfired Thieving - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Claudia blinked.
"An apartment in the Brooklyn area," she replied, "What about you? I mean someone who relies on pickpocketing probably doesn't stay in one place for very long, but do you have, like, a place to stay whilst you're here?"
Claudia tilted her head to the side just ever so slightly as she asked, stumbling over her words a little as she tried to find the right words to express what she wanted to say without insulting the electric mage's way of life.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Backfired Thieving   Backfired Thieving - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:42 pm

"I do now." Aaron responded, poking a spot on the subway map for emphasis that he found something. On the map nearby the Triax Building was a hotel, this time it seemed to be a famous and fancy one, but it didn't need to be. Anything that acted as a place for him to stay would work.
"This hotel, right here. Stark Hotel. I'll be checking in there as soon as I can." He responded, turning back to Claudia and smiling.
"Well, I guess if you plan on heading home this would be where we part ways." He said to her, starting to feel everything catch up to him. The walking and running from the gale, now that the adrenaline was gone he foud himself being rather tired.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Backfired Thieving   Backfired Thieving - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:18 pm

"I guess so," she replied, a small smile gracing her features. She was feeling rather tired herself after all that running, though she had to admit it had been fun spending a little time with a fellow mage.
"I guess i'll see you around then, Aaron," she smiled, turning to head off. It'd take her probably about an hour or so to leisurely walk home from here, but Claudia was the type who didn't really mind walking. She gave Aaron a little wave before they parted ways, Claudia looking forward to a nice warm shower when she finally did reach her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Backfired Thieving   Backfired Thieving - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Aaron smirked and gave Claudia a friendly wave as she walked away also, before crossing his arms and sighing. That was interesting. Maybe we'll see each other again some-wait!
"Hey, you still owe me some coffee some time, what do you say?" He yelled over to her as she walked away, before turning himself and heading in the direction of the Stark Hotel. He quickly decided on his order of business, check in, find something to drink, shower then get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Backfired Thieving   Backfired Thieving - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Claudia stopped and turned around as she heard Aaron's shout.
"How about I come and find you again tomorrow?" she yelled back in reply, laughing slightly at their forgotten coffee.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Backfired Thieving   Backfired Thieving - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 pm

"Sure, sounds good. I'll see you then!" Aaron called back, chuckling a bit before heading back towards the hotel. He felt around his pocket to check and make sure the wallet was still there, and smirked when he felt it was. He glanced back at the Triax building one last time as he headed towards the hotel, wondering how many other mages were in the city, and if something big was happening. If something was happening, he wanted to get out as soon as possible. Not until after tomorrow though, not going to leave without getting our coffee now. He thought, laughing to himself as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backfired Thieving   Backfired Thieving - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backfired Thieving
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5