Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? Empty
PostSubject: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:15 am

Under the Mess Hall's long horizontal table, a small Trapinch had his face crammed into a basket full of the Guild's fresh supply of delicious food. Sinai had somehow made use of his small size and snuck past the Guild's entrance and the few Pokemon keeping watch there; It was simple really, since he kept his advances very low and slow as he had made his way into the Mess Hall for some grub; Luckily it was empty. He was rather desperate, since he had no Poke to his name at the moment and wasn't affiliated with this Guild in any way to take up any jobs. "This-..Mrf.. Is so good..!" His huge jaws that took up half of his face were full of crushed Big Apples and a whole variety of Gummis, and carelessly had begun chomping loudly. The fruity juices were dribbling down his chin, and had his black-white crossed eyes half-shut contentedly. "Ahh... Best idea you've ever had to steal the Guild's snacks, Sinai." The now-totally-stuffed Ant-Pit Pokemon chuckled smugly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:24 am

It had been a long time since Crysel had been at the guild. She had taken time for herself since Team Magna had broken up. She had decided to take time for herself and try to figure out where she would be going in her life. in the end, Crysel had decided to reform the team and build it up until the net thing came along. Upon returning, she had seen the guild-master and told her of her intentions. With the grass type's go ahead, she was now the leader of Team Magna. A bit hungry, she had decided to get something to eat. That is when she noticed the plainly obvious Trapinch. Coming from behind, she pulled at his leg and had him upside down. "What is this? Obviously not a guild member since you are hiding while eating. You an outlaw? Could have picked an easier spot to steal you know other than a place filled with pokemon who hunt criminals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:38 am

Sinai was just about to scuttle away and out of sight, but let out a surprised cry as the intimidating Sneasel yanked him into the air by one foot. He hung helplessly in her clawed grasp, his expression somehow in utter shock at being discovered. Chunks of Big Apple fell from his gaping mouth and he flailed and twisted around with what mediocre strength he could muster on a fully belly, glaring at the almost weasel-like Pokemon. "HEY, HEY! That's my foot, let me go!" The Trapinch looked dumbfounded at the Sneasel's rudeness. She obviously had no idea who she was dealing with, however he would kindly educate her. "You callin' me a criminal? Who the heck do you think you're talking to, huh?!"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:48 am

Crysel raised an eyebrow and let her claws unsheathe just enough to poke the Trapinch and make him aware of his situation. "I'm talking to someone who is clearly not a guild member taking guild property without asking and with no intention of returning it. That is the definition of stealing. A crime. And seeing how I am a guild member, it concerns me. Perhaps I should bring you to the guild master and let her decide what to do with you? After all, its her guild you were stealing from and I am sure that she would want to know about this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:51 pm

This girl's really got some nerve! Gah.. If she hadn't caught me by surprise, I would've knocked her out senseless already!, He thought wrathfully, but finally got tired of struggling and hung limp in the Sneasel's unforgiving grip, returning her icy gaze from upside down with a snort. “Oh, do you want me to give it back?” The Trapinch faked an immature gagging noise, hoping to get a reaction out of the Dark-Ice Pokemon, but suddenly tensed up when he realized that she would most likely make him confront the Guildmaster; It wasn't like he had a clue who the Guildmaster was, but she sure sounded important. “Err… No, no.. That’s okay.. How about you just let me go, huh?” He suddenly grinned widely. "Oh! Here’s an offer you can’t refuse: When I’m the strongest and most famous Pokemon in Grassveil, I’ll make sure I’ll repay both you and this guild for the snacks. Sound like a deal?” He expectantly held out one of his stubby front legs for the Sneasel to shake.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:32 pm

The Sneasel, poked him on his chest. Not enough to penetrate the skin, but enough for him to get the point. "Listen. I've actually eaten things bigger than you for less than what I do. And an empty boast is worth nothing." She dropped the Trapinch in front of her, any escape being right toward the main hall and a whole lot of guild members. "Besides, you don't want power. I actually have power and I've hurt more than my fair share of pokemon that didn't deserve it with it. Power is useless unless you have the will to control it. You know what I see when I look at you? Someone who wants to get all the credit, but is giving a lack luster effort to earn the praise he expects. Fame and power is earned, not demanded. You are a child."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:59 pm

The Trapinch fell to the ground with a slight thud, his big round head tilting upward immediately to look up at the Sneasel. Sinai's expression was briefly one of pained awe at her accusations, and he completely forgot about running away. Usually other Pokemon simply blew his boasting off or showed little annoyance; Never did anyone ever flatout confront him about his behavior. The words easily sliced through him, leaving his pride wounded, but the faint look of dismay quickly shifted to one of anger. "L-.. Liar! What do you know? I've.. Done stuff! And-.. And I'll be better than you'll ever be, and everyone else in this dumb Guild of yours too! You'll see!" Sinai stumbled throughout his pitiful comeback, but managed to keep his indignant crisscrossed gaze on her. "You're wrong if you think you can treat someone like me this way.. You're part of this Guild, right? So where's your team? Hah, I bet they ditched you, didn't they?... I would too if I was your partner."
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:29 am

There was a claw in his face at that last statement, a hair's breath away from touching. It was very sharp and looked it too. "Team Magna has faced a lot more danger than you can imagine. Along the way, we have become lost or our responsibilities have forced us to travel to distant lands. But your pestilent complaining just proves my point. You are a child playing the hero. You have no idea what the word really even means. You bark bark bark with no bite. Anyone can talk, but actions speak a whole lot louder than words. So tell me, do you have any proof? Can you show me up? Or is talk your only talent aside from stealing food?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Sinai stared at the notoriously sharp claw of the Sneasel before him, backing away an inch and hiding a relieved shudder that she had held herself back to not pierce his “beautiful face” with it.
He forced his head high with his zigzagging mouth smirking widely at her, still foolishly attempting to keep a prideful look as he nodded. “Oh yeah? Taking you down will be a walk in the park, bring it o-..” The moronic Ground-Type was cut off short and quickly whipped around at the sound of muffled footsteps in the hallway leading to the Mess Hall. There was still dried Apple juice all over his jaws and the basket that was once full of tasty treats completely empty on the floor next to him. “W-.. Wha.. Someone’s coming! Don’t just stand there, lady! Quick, hide me! Hide me! I can’t be an outlaw!” The horror-stricken Trapinch paled, thoughtlessly panicking and leaping up to cling onto the Sneasel’s left leg.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:13 am

Crysel did not move from her spot. "No. Don't hide. Where is that bravery? Stand up and admit to what you did. If you admit that what you did was wrong, you won't be punished if you apologize like you mean it. If you don't do it, you are an outlaw whether you admit to it or not. The line between an outlaw and a pokemon that follows the law is that an outlaw runs away from what they did while the latter makes up for it. Here is the first step toward being what you keep claiming you are. So what will it be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:15 pm

He looked left and right frantically, trying to think of some other option.
I could blame it on her.. No, no.. No way she’d stand by and let me do that.. Ugh, why does this always happen to me?! Shaking his head miserably, Sinai finally sighed in defeat. He rolled his eyes at Crysel and slowly dropped off from her leg, grumbling to hide his humilation, “Fine..”.

Just then, a jolly Stoutland shuffled into the Mess Hall with his huge plumes bouncing at his sides. There was a noticeable cast on his right paw, but the senior explorer barked a friendly greeting, “Oy’, if it isn’t Crysel of Team Magna! How are you, lassie?… Oh! And who’s this young fellow-..” The big creamy dog Pokemon gasped. “By my whiskers, all the vittles in me basket be gone! Who is responsible for ’tis?!”

The Trapinch hesitantly stepped forward and away from the Sneasel with his head lowered, mumbling, but with a just barely audible:
“..I did it.. I’m sorry..”

The Stoutland looked almost mournfully at the empty basket for awhile, but nodded with forgiveness. “Aye, it’s alright… But perhaps Crysel would kindly take ye out to refill it? I know your busy, lass... But it’s best to teach this ruffian a good deed and I moi’self can’t with this twisted paw o' mine.."
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Crysel shrugged. "I guess I can. To be honest, I just got back from travelling myself, but a short trip to Pecha Forest should be good enough to get the apples you need. I'll make sure that he replaces all the apples you had. Its the least he can do to repay you. And if he tries to run... well you remember the last time I brought back a Trapinch outlaw. He was frozen solid and it took hours for him to thaw out." Satisfied, the dog trotted off. "Come now. You have apples to collect and I want to be done quickly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:16 pm

Sinai scowled at her after the Stoutland left, hating the Sneasel more and more. He couldn't believe she "made" him swallow his pride momentarily like that, though, in all honestly, he felt kind of good for taking accountability for once. "Psh.. Are you tryin' to scare me or something by telling that fat mutt how you froze some other Trapinch? Hah, I'm not some regular dumb ol' Trapinch..." He dashed towards the Mess Hall's entrance, tapping his stumpy feet impatiently and waiting for her to lead him to Pecha Forest; He'd never gone there before and didn't know the way. The Ant-Pit Pokemon despised getting led around by "lesser Pokemon", but he really didn't have a choice in the matter. "Yeah, yeah.. I'm just as excited as you are to get this done, so let's just go already-.. Crysel, was it?" Sinai snickered a bit, remembering what the mutt had called her. "Gehehe... What kind of name is that, anyway? Creh-zeeellll.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?   A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thieving Trapinch Meets a Not-So-Friendly Sneasel?
Page 1 of 1