Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Arcane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Arcane   Arcane EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:24 am

"Just gotta get this little bit of color for this robe and... finished!" Elizabeth, better known as Crytic or simply Cry by her friends, had finished one of four specially made figurines based on her's and her friend's characters in roleplay. She had made them for a special surprise for her gaming group. She found IT. That game that was thought to be rumors. The game that is said to be 'evil' or 'possessed' or something. It was a local story that everyone knew. Any nerd worth their salt wanted to find the game. She had done it, kept it secret as she set up the large map, and had her friends send character bios with promises of something epic.

The board was huge. It had so much surface and pieces that it took a full week to set it up in her basement and there was barely room to walk against the wall around it. Castles, lavalands, towns, forests, deserts.... you name it, this map had it. The book on the story was huge. Cry only read the first couple pages, not wanting to spoil it. With the last bits done, Cry got on her phone and sent a text message to her three friends. The secret is ready! You guys are gonna flip! GET OVER HERE IN TWO HOURS! Max's turn to bring the snacks and drinks. 8P
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane   Arcane EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 am

Max had gotten the message from cry just a little under 50 minutes ago. He didnt know it was his turn to bring the snacks this time, so he got some on his way over. He walked into the basement and almost tripped over the large board set up down there. "What the-" he cut himself off as he realized what this board was. "No way... You found it! This is awesome!" He said, but then had a question."uhhh... How are we supposed to reach towards the middle of the board?" He asked cry inquisitively.
Back to top Go down

Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane   Arcane EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Inka hurried over to the basement, her hair flying with the wind as she run thought the dark street as the light rain shined under the fading light from speeding cars. Puddles on the ground reflected the stunning night sky, Inka watched her reflection in the water her green eyes watering from joy. Quickly walking into the basement as she said "Your still here right? Sorry i came as fast as i could" before looking forward at the board with amazement as her orange umbrella slipped out her hand falling to the ground. Before anyone knew it her fantasy took over, the dark green trees and fields with rainbow colored feathers carried away into the distant sunset as she sat on the field her light orange dress sparking in the sunshine when suddenly it all faded away from her. Finding herself in the basement again giving a little scream as she fell to her knees with blame of dreaming away again trying her hardest to keep her disappointment inside she raised her head up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane   Arcane EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:27 am

Donna had taken her time getting to the basement, not sure what the big deal was yet. She wasn't much of a fan for surprises, be them good or bad. So not being told exactly what was going on in her friend's basement ahead of time ticked her off a bit. "Alright, so what's this big thing you're telling us about? Is it really that secretive that-" She started to ask on her way down to the basement until she saw exactly what it was that they had been called over for. "...is that seriously what I think it is? I mean it's not some copy you made, that's it? For real?" She asked as she walked over to the board, inspecting it while smirking. If that was the real thing, then she may forgive the whole secret surprise aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane   Arcane EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Cry smirked at her friend's reactions, pointing out things as she told about them. "This was not really easy to get or st up. It cost hundreds of dollars from a garage sale I found about a mile away. Came complete with this instruction/plot book." Cry got the book out. It looked like an ancient Tome with all sorts of runes on the cover. The only English was the word 'Arcane' on the front. "I stopped myself from reading the story and only used the instructions to build the board. Let me tell you, it took forever. I have a grabber pole to move our people. Speaking of that..." She went to a display and took out the four figurines she sculpted and painted with fine detail for this game alone. "Hop you like it. I used every bit of detail from your character sheets."

Cry's figurine was a Chimera Tamer type. The chimera looked human with at least one odd feature to them. Cry had given her character mid back length firetruck red hair. Her body's build was average, yet trim. Her skin was dark like any desert dweller as canonically she had grown up in the desert in her story. Her clothes mirrored this as she wore a Shalwar Kameez outfit. As a tamer, her trusty whip was rolled up and in hand. Cry of course used her friend's descriptions to make their character's right.

(I do expect your character figurines to be described. Remember, you'll be them soon~)
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane   Arcane EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 am

Corey was stunned into silence through all of this. His character was pretty much spot-on. It had a large bow with arrows stored by a quiver along his back, and two smaller quivers on a band tied around and to the back of his thighs. He had a green cloak that would fit into a forest as camouflage and shorts that go down to his knees. He had shoes that were specially made to allow travel through a variety of terrain much more easy. They even had the vest with his two hidden curved daggers in it to draw out quickly and throw or stab with."i think this is perfect! One thing still... How did you convince your parents to let you set this all up?"(a realist as always xD)
Back to top Go down

Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane   Arcane EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:34 am

Inka got up off the floor to have a look at her character which seemed perfect, light brown long slightly scruffy hair, dark green top with a leaf's texture slightly leaning to the left shoulder. Dark green trousers to her angle's and a light green belt, The outfit also came with a light green headband and pair of leaf textured glove's as well as bow and arrows. "Pretty impressive" she said as her eyes gazed amusedly at her character as. The guild slightly fading away from her as she promised "don't get distracted after this" although she knew it probably will happen anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane   Arcane EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Donna looked at her character figure and smirked, seeing the detail of the figure. It looked near identical to her character she had grown so used to in the past. Black hair tied up in a ponytail, a dark purple long sleeved shirt, and she even had her black boots and navy blue pants, sticking close to her for better maneuverability. To complete the figurine she had her sheathed blade on her back and a brown pouch to hold things. "I'm surprised that you even had the time to make these. Well, what are we waiting for then?" Donna asked, looking rather impressed with everything now that she had been around it for a time.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane   Arcane EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:54 pm

"Max, the basement is basically mine. I pay rent to my parents. As long as I don't do anything too bad, I can put anything down here I want. Anyway, we are set up here. Now we start the game. In order to get in the mood, I'mm gonna read these strange words on the inside cover. Its a joke from the creator. You know."

Cry set the playing pieces on the starting town and started reading. "Gamemaster, rape te in mundo. Et transite ad ludum ludere vult vitam in casu ultimo." It was latin. When read, a cold chill seemed to spread across the room. An invisible power gripped the souls of the four friends. Before they could do more than wince in pain, their souls were pulled down onto the board and into the game. Cry was the first to wake. She was sitting at what looked like an inn with three other people. Looking own at herself, she saw she was dressed like... "Wait, why do I look like... my character... what is going on here?!" The other inn patrons looked over, but quickly looked away. Why was the crazy woman yelling?
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane   Arcane EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 pm

max woke up in an inn of some sort. he looked around, stunned into silence, he saw some woman yelling and was at first confused, but then he recognized the voice."cry...is that you??? where are we, and....what am I wearing??" max said looking at his clothes, them seeming very familiar somehow.
Back to top Go down

Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane   Arcane EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Inka tossed and turned in her sleep before the voice's awoke her. Suddenly in an inn with other people around rather yet the voices seemed really familiar to her. Giving a small scream as she realized that she was in her characters clothes quickly catching onto a idea that the game might have been started but wouldn't that be impossible? Lifting her head to look at the others as she said "what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane   Arcane Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane
Page 1 of 1