Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Black Scandal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 pm

An odd robbed pokemon was carrying a sack of goodies, destined for the ILLEGAL black market. on the way out of town, he dropped one of his goods, a pichu egg. Not noticing, or the fact that someone saw him drop the egg, and kept going on his way.

The egg sat there in the grass, not moving yet. Hopefully someone would find the egg before the shady figure came back to claim his lost goods.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:52 pm

Jeff was walking down a path in shadowhue, trying to find a new team after team Corona had disbanded after his teammates' strange disappearance. He wasn't depressed about it, after all, sometimes you gotta make new teams. As he was walking, he tripped on a branch, which sent him tumbling down a hill, right in front of the egg. "Hmm? What's this?" He thought to himself. After pondering a while, he finally realized that it was a Pokemon egg. but he didn't know what pokemon it was. So he decided to take care of the egg and hold on to it as he tried to find teammates or join a guild.
Back to top Go down

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Suddenly, the egg started to twitch and move, and cracks started to form. soon, the top was cracked all around, and a pichu head popped out, with the egg shell still on its head. It eyed the charmander curiously, and let out a non-understandable pichu cry. it was clear it didnt know how to talk yet, much less could you tell the gender while it was still in its shell. It's gaze conveyed a very understable message... the pichu thought this charmander was his dad!
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:06 pm

"Why hello there, little Pichu!" He smiled. He held the Pichu tight as he walked, making sure not to drop it or do anything to hurt it. "Aren't you just the cutest thing." He told it, chuckling. He didn't understand that the pichu thought of him as its dad. But he would learn soon enough.
Back to top Go down

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:14 pm

The Pichu tried to signal, trying to ask the charmander to help him to learn how to talk, and also about how it felt, but it couldn't due to still being stuck in it's egg shell. It scrambled around in its shell, but it appeared to be stuck.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:27 pm

"Oh, you need help with that?" He said, chuckling. "Here, I'll get that for you." He took the pichu and gently lifted it out of its egg shell. then continued to hold it. "You probably wanna learn how to talk now, don't cha?" He smiled. "Well, I'll take you to another part of the forest where I can teach you." He promised, and follow through he did.
Back to top Go down

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:30 pm

after a few hours of lessons on how to speak, the pichu was able to talk now. of course, like any child, after learning how to speak, his first few words he spoke to the charmander were "Daddy! I wanna go with daddy!" Now out of the shell, it is possible to check for the pichu's gender. It also needed a name. The pichu looked up happily at its father figure.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:53 pm

"Heh. You need a name now." He smiled. "I think your name should be...." He thought for a while. "..Volt. Volt the Pichu. I mean, that's a male name, plus since you can control electricity, I think that would be a good name for you." He told the Pi- er, volt. He smiled, carrying it to his temporary place in Shadowhue, a hollowed out tree with enough space for two, up to three pokemon. He had dug out a hatch to go underground, where he had the beds at until he got into a guild. "well, this is where you sleep, Volt." he said, showing volt to his bed. He got out some pecha berries from his bag and started to eat them.
Back to top Go down

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Volt got comfy on his bed, and asked "you wouldn't happen to have some cheri berrys, would you?" He also asked "also... I... would like to join a team with you, daddy." He hoped his dad would accept him and they could form a team together.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:02 am

"Why indeed I do, Volt." He smiled and pulled out a set of cheri berries, hooked onto each other. "Here you go." He said, giving them to volt.
Back to top Go down

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:03 am

Volt Glady ate of the cheri berrys, glad to have a good meal. He then said "I think after we rest, I wanna form a team with you daddy. I would love to adventure with you." He then proceeded to start to try to sleep in his comfy bed.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:07 am

Jeff was surprised. He hadn't expected this pichu, this "child" of his to ask him to form a team. I mean, come on. it was only two days since his shinx partner and his snivy partner mysteriously vanished in the Shadowhue forest. "I.....I...." He was a little shocked, and sadly had nothing to say. What was even worse was yet to come in the next minute. Jeff was so shocked that he fainted, but only for a half-hour.
Back to top Go down

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:10 am

after the half hour past, volt was already asleep, after filling himself with a good meals worth of cheri berries. He was already dreaming of adventures, and was even murmering in his sleep obvious battle speech. He was snug in his bed, but he shivered a little. It was cold in the tree after all. He balled himself up, trying to get warm, but he still shivered a little.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:55 am

Jeff revived at this point, and saw he was shivering, so he gave him a blanket from another bed, and placed it on the Pichu. "There." he said, quietly and gently. "Sure, I'll form a team with you." He thought, curling up himself, pulling his blanket over his body and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Scandal   Black Scandal Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Scandal
Page 1 of 1