Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Black 2 Leaflocke

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:48 pm

So I just noticed Wisty making a Black 2 Nuzlocke, and decided to hop on the bandwagon and play along because I'm a big fat copycat. Huzzah!

RULE #1: Pokemon faints, it is to be considered "dead". "Dead" 'mons are to be released, or put into a box in the PC labeled, "R.I.P.".
RULE #2: Catch the first pokemon found on route. i.e when the Area Name pops up. Very standard rule. No doubles!
RULE #3: Nickname pokemon for bonding purposes.
RULE #4: NO. REPELS.

I hope it's okay if I tweaked the rules a little. Aaand GO.
Back to top Go down

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:51 pm

How about once you have 6 "living" pokemon, you can't catch another until a space opens up?
Back to top Go down

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Prof. Juniper: "Are you a boy or a girl?"
Leaf: I wore pink socks in my baby picture, so I'm gonna go with "Girl."
Name: Leaf.
Rival: Tyson.

So the game begins with Mom having a girl talk with Juniper, where they both agree to send me out on an adventure, aka kick me out of my house. Thanks, Mom. Oh well, at least I'm promised a pokemon. Onwards to find the girl with a green hat who may or may not be Bianca!

...Or not. Looks like Tyson wants to rub his "I'm-already-a-trainer-trololo"-ness in my face in front of his little sister. He then suddenly turns to a rather nice person who just wants a nice, trustworthy rival. Sure thing, Tyson. As long as I can get my pokemon, and soon! ...and now he's following me. I'm uncomfortable with this.

DAT VIEW. And Bianca. Yeah, she's here, too. We fangirl a little over the view together, and she introduces herself. Standard pokemon stuff ensues. I choose a Snivy, AND SHE'S FEMALEALFDKALDFHSKD-

Legretta- Level 5 Snivy, Female
Modest Nature. Likes to run. Ability: Overgrow.
Tackle
Leer

Tyson sees me getting a pokedex and predictably goes "No fair! I want nice things, as well". Of course, Bianca sees nothing wrong with handing out important research technology like cheap margarine, and gives him one because she likes journeys. A lot. Or just because we're her rival OTP, even though she just met us. Her urging us to battle seems to lean towards the latter.

-one Tackle-spam later-

Legretta level 6 get! And Hugh is now even more of a training maniac. How nice. Bianca sees my suffering pokemon, and takes the opportunity to show us how Pokemon centers work. Because OBVIOUSLY I don't know how to walk up to a counter and talk to someone. And even though I'm currently typing on one, I definitely do NOT know how PCs work, either. Huh, so THAT's how you use shops, huh? Thank you' Bianca. What ever would I have done without you.

Mom is actually helpful, however, giving me the Running Shoes...was I barefoot this whole time? Seriously? Also, I get a map from Tyson's little sister, something that should come in handy. Hint: Sense of directions = not very good. I say goodbye to my jerk-ish yet nice mother and finally start my adventure.

PSYCHE! The actual adventure will start next episode, because I need a break from typing.
Back to top Go down

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Kudos if you find a Riolu and catch it~
Back to top Go down

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:12 pm

(That is a nice idea, but I'm probably gonna go with the rules I posted)

2x PSYCHEOUT COMBO. Let's just get on with the adventure, already!

I got a potion from a nice lady. How nice.

-INSERT MEANINGLESS POKEMON-CATCHING TUTORIAL HERE-

My turn to catch stuff! First pokemon is a kitty. Must resist naming him after Cats, must resist-

Macavity- Level 4 Purrloin, Male
Timid Nature, likes to thrash about. Ability: Unburden.
Scratch
Growl

I tried. Oh well, TRAYNING TIEM! ...Wow. Macavity just kicked the bucket after hitting level 5. I guess that means *puts on shades* Macavity's not there. Aaand more training. (Seriously, a death already? I kinda suck.)

After avenging my sweet, evil kitty and getting Legretta up to lvl 8, I get approached by Alder, who then proceeds to invade my personal space. Rude, and kind of creepy. He also wants me to follow him for training? Creepier. So I reluctantly follow him into the rainy town with the silly name: Floccesy Town. Apparently I'm not worthy of training with him until I deliver a map to Tyson, though, so I just continue on to Route 20. By the way, I may or may not have backtracked to get Legretta up to lvl 9 first...

Meet pokemon: turns out to be the same type and gender as the starter.

Hikikomori- Level 2 Sewaddle, Female
Gentle Nature, shatters things often. Ability: Clorophyll
Tackle
String Shot

Now y'all best be bracin' yerselves, we're headin' straight for the ol' Floccesy Ranch! Whoo-ey, I'm more excited than a Tepig after Christmas, dont'cha know! Lessee what we'll be catchin' 'ere...

Pan- Level 5 Mareep, Male
Modest Nature, often dozes off. Ability: Static.
Tackle
Growl
Thunder Wave

I'll be doing some training now. See you later, assuming I haven't been captured by angry rednecks for doing a hilariously bad impression of them!

Back to top Go down

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:13 pm

(Alas, I did not find a Riolu. Oh well, Mareep's pretty sweet, as well!)
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:29 pm

You're getting all the cool 'Mons. And hey, your technically doing better than I am, 'cause I'm pretty sure I lost Koski and Elyei by the time I got to Floccesy Ranch.
Back to top Go down

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:44 pm

I'm back and my pokemon are better than ever! Basically, Hikikomori and Pan are both level 8, with Bug Bite and Thundershock respectively learned. And Legretta is at level 10, with Wrap. So yeah, time to find somebody to heal us. I could have sworn there was some alternate healing this way-NOPE JUST A BATTLE READY TYSON.

You wanna fight? FINE, LET'S FIGHT. Oh. Right. Looks like my half dead double weak to fire mon Hikikomori is first. Against a FIRE pig. Welp, switchin' time! Out goes Hikikomori, in goes Pan. Tepig then proceeds to not attack at all while we electrocute him. Way to go, Tyson. Way to go. Here's a Town Map and a Gold Star for your effort

The owners of the farm return after the battle and offer to heal us. Apparently, by "heal" they mean "give us ONE cheap potion". Whatever, I'll take it. Also, their doggie is lost and now their other doggie is sad and now Tyson is mad. Looks like I have to go find the Herdier, as well, and calm Tyson's non-existent breasts while I'm at it.

And with some PROPER healing, thank you very much, I'm off to find the lost animals: Herdier and Tyson. Or just train. Or both. Yeah. NO LASS I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU-fine.

Purrloin electrocution ensues. Pan leveled up, as did Hikikomori in a wild battle, making them both level 9. Legretta took out her Sewaddle with grace aka. tackling it. NOW IF I CAN PLEASE MAKE MY MONS LEVEL UP ONCE MORE IN THE WILD! ...What do you mean, "anger issues"? I'm calm. The other trainers are the ones who need to chill. Not me. Them.

With Hikikomori and Pan up to level 10 and Legretta up to level 11, I continue my search. After sparring with Janitor Orville. He now has a charged Lillipup courtesy of Pan and a tackled Mareep courtesy of Hikikomori. Both of them then get bumped up to Legretta's level after making short work of the livestock, and the game politely asks if I want to teach Pan Cotton Spore, which I just as politely furn down. It's all very polite.

Thanks for the Parlyz Heal, Tyson. It will definitely come in handy later. Seriously. Aaand another Trainer battle, this time against Youngster Kenny and his not-quite-top percentage Patrat. Which gets owned by Pan. He then sends out a Psyduck, which gets owned by Legretta. Oh my god! We killed Kenny's mons! We're b*****ds! And I found an X Attack. And I bumped my pokemon up to level 12. And I'm going to proceed.

Yawrp = Woof? Huh, we must be close. Yup, there it is. With a Team Plasma member. I'm kind of relieved that Tyson hasn't seen him yet or all the hypotethical tables would have been flipped. All of them. Yeah, you go find its owners. I'm just going to not fight a Team Plasma member, because there are none here. None at all.

...The nonexistant Team Plasma member retreated? And gave me a Frustration TM? Well okay, then! And so the episode ends with a tearful reunion and a raging Tyson. So beautiful...

Back to top Go down

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:17 am

I gotta say, Its fun to read your adventure.
Back to top Go down

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:28 am

Thank you, I try! I'm nowhere as far as Wisty yet, though... (lazy Leaf is lazy durr)
Back to top Go down

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Psh, just enjoy the run. I need to wait till monday before I post my Skyrim run.
Back to top Go down

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Back in Floccesy (still a strange and funny name) Town, where we'll hopefully make some progress! Alder wanted me to train with him, even though I'm a complete stranger, so that's what I'm going to do! ...Despite him being kind of a creeper. At least he's a nice creeper.

Looks like he just wants me to play with a couple of other kids. So much for super special champion training! Oh well, a battle is a battle, I guess. So, after pwning the boy's Panpour with Hikikomori's Bug Bite, I get thrown straight into another battle with the girl. Against a Pansear. Switching time! Pan gets out and manages to paralyze the monkey right away. Good boy. Then he zaps 'im some more. Blah, blah, type matchups that I already know about. Blah blah, same type attack bonus that I already know about. This training session wasn't useless at all!

I exit to meet...a guy who strangely reminds me of PSY. He Gangnam Styles (read:gives) me a Medal Box. He then introduces himself as Mr. Medal, but I'm still going to call him PSY, both because he reminds me of him and because Mr. Medal is the second dumbest name ever. The dumbest name is a secret, muahaha. Apparently, we're now part of the Medal Rally, which is like the Achievements for the Xbox 360, only without the copyright stuff!

At the pokemon center, PSY gives me a face full of medals, and I box Legretta with a heavy heart. Sorry, Legretta. Snivy may be my favorite pokemon, but two grass types is a bit much, and Leavanny seems more useful in the long run.

One double level 13 gain later, it's time to backtrack and hit the gym!...or get interrupted by Alder. Who gives me Oran Berries. So the training wasn't a waste after all. Nice.

Next time, we'll take on the gym fo' sho'!
Back to top Go down

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:54 pm

2x episode combo! Where doing it man. Where making it hapen.

Normal Gym time! Free Fresh Water time! Holy crudscones it's Cheren time! Looks like I have to defeat both the other trainers in order to be deemed worthy of the C-man. Also, that's the first and last time I'll ever call him that.

First battle go! Pan vs Patrat. You pretty much know this procedure already. Zap, zap, dedd. Then Hikikomori vs Lillipup. Time to give this pooch some flea bites. More specifically one Bug Bite and a Tackle. Next! ...the second battle went pretty much the exactly same way as this one. Nothing noteworthy. Now brb, gotta heal and level up once more before the main event!

With my two trusty partners at level 14, it is time. And apparently, we get to witness Cheren's gym leader debut! That's nice. He sends in a Patrat, which gets obliterated by two Bug Bites. His second, and last pokemon is, predictably, a Lillipup. Because it's not like we've seen any other Normal types than those two. Pan shocks him, Cheren heals him and Pan shocks him some more. The battle has been won, the Basic Badge obtained. And we get TM83 Work Up. Whoopdeedoo. Also, backstory that makes me miss the female protagonist of the first game.

And that's it for now! Next time, we'll go to the next city and do the next...stuff...that we need to do. See you guys then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black 2 Leaflocke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black 2 Leaflocke   Black 2 Leaflocke Empty

Back to top Go down

Black 2 Leaflocke
Page 1 of 1