Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Need Someone to Join Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Need Someone to Join Me Empty
PostSubject: Need Someone to Join Me   Need Someone to Join Me EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:25 pm

I'm just starting out in this RP, and I need someone to do it with me-- I need a team member for my character, Barry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Someone to Join Me   Need Someone to Join Me EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:33 am

I'd be able to, but my character can't really talk and can't do any (offensive)attacks yet.

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1287-werternut-s-character-records
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Someone to Join Me   Need Someone to Join Me EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Well I guess it'll be okay, my character does know an offensive move (and will learn more in the future), but was not meant to be an offensive attacker over all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Someone to Join Me   Need Someone to Join Me EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:26 pm

After a while, I'll be able to use Counter, Mirror Coat, and be an utter meat shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Someone to Join Me   Need Someone to Join Me EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Okay then, so I guess our characters are forming a team then? (We can maybe have others join our team, too.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Someone to Join Me   Need Someone to Join Me EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Someone to Join Me   Need Someone to Join Me EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Okay, so who should start the RP for the guild and how should it start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Someone to Join Me   Need Someone to Join Me EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:00 pm

I guess I'll start it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Someone to Join Me   Need Someone to Join Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Someone to Join Me
Page 1 of 1