Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish Empty
PostSubject: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:15 pm

This is one of those non-sign up kind of RP's.

A tour bus crash caused by a mystery dragon pokemon has got everybody's attention.
You and a few others try to find out the dragon pokemon's Identity.
A Big dark cave on the top of a steep, cold, and dangerous mountain is the main location...
Will you join the hike? Or will you Step down and wait for results? It's all up to you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Miles climbed down from the wrecked bus. He checked his full pokeball belt and saw that none of the pokeballs were missing or damaged and he sighed in relief. If he lost his team, he'd be in trouble. He decided to join the hike up to find the dragon pokemon. Who knows? Maybe he could catch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Dani didn't relize it for about 3 minutes, but she saw that her faithful pokemon, Milotic, who she nicknamed DewDrop...Was missing! She franticly looked around the bus. "OH MAN! DewDrop, where are you?" She felt a pebble fall onto her head. Looking up, she noticed that
people were climbing up the mountain side. "Lookin for the culprit, huh? I better join the search." She said, Zipping up her sweater. She in her bag, where she had put her pokeballs.
"C'mon out Shade, You too Neela!" And out popped a fluffly little Zorua and Eevee! "We gotta find the pokemon responsible for this bus crash!" The two pokemon solouted to Dani as they began scaling the mountain looking for clues. "Anyone want to join me?" She asked looking behind at the bus. "Please?" She quietly whispered it almost squeeked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Miles looked back down the mountain. He saw a girl asking if anyone else wanted to hike up for clues to the mysterious pokemon. He climbed back down and walked up to her.

"Hey, nice pokemon." He said, looking at the Eevee and Zorua that she had called out. He looked at the little guys. They really took him back... "So, I'm glad you're willing to go up the mountain. I wouldn't want to be alone when I try and catch whatever that thing is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Dani smiled "Gee, Thanks! Glad I'm not alone." her smiled slowly faded. "....I'd usually go alone, but my partner pokemon is gone. Her pokeball is missing and I have no idea where she is." Dani look up at the mountain. "She could be higher up....i just hope that strange pokemon won't get her." She turned to look at Miles. "Oh, silly me. My name's Dani Rose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:10 pm

"Mine's Miles." Miles said as he reached out and shaked Dani's hand. "So, shall we climb?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Zorua and Eevee hopped onto Dani's Shoulders and dani grabbed her bag.
"Yup, The sooner we start, the sooner we end....I think thats how the saying goes..."
She and her pokemon began climbing. "my pokemon are fast climbers, so we dont wanna loose sight of them!" She told Miles. The wind that seemed like nothing to anyone, was like a tornado to eevee. Eevee kept leapings and flying backwards into Dani. Dani finallly just put her into it's pokeball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Miles smiled, and bagan scaling the mountain he hadn't had so much fun since...then...he leaped gracefully from ledge to ledge, and soon got to the cave a little ahead of Dani. He looked into the cave, and prepared himself. He then turned and waited for Dani to get to the top as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:41 pm

Dani saw miles at the top. She grined. Then she bolted onto the roof of the cave. "Boo." She said. Zorua. Almost about to pass out, retreated into its pokeball at a roaring noise from the cave. Dani looked into the dark cave, seeing her pokeball. "There's miloic's pokeball!" Dani exclaimed. Milotic came out, dani jumped on its back. "I'm so glad your ok!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Miles looked at Dani and the Milotic. he was glad she'd found her lost pokemon, but he didn't smile. his expression darkened. Something was amiss. How did the pokeball get up here from the crash? Could the pokemon from before have taken it? If so, why did they drop it? It was almost as if-

Suddenly it dawned on him and Miles couldn't hide his utter shock. The pokemon had put it there. This was a trap.

"Dani, get out of the way! it's a trap!" Miles yelled, just as he could see something from the back of the cave begin to speed towards her. As it got closer, Miles could make out more and more of it, and suddenly, he was frozen to where he stood from another dose of shock. He KNEW that pokemon. He certainly would after what happened. "It...It can't be...it's...Latias?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:54 pm

From the shock of miles yelling, Milotic turned around and used ice beam. Latias flew over head and disappeared. Dani got flung off milotic's back as Dewdrop chased Latias around the cave, freezing it. "Oww! You could have let me get DOWN first!!" She yelled. She got up rubbing her arm. "Hit my funny bone---dang it!" She said. "I don't understand.... Why would Latias be up here?" She asked miles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Miles stared where Latias had disappeared. In an instant, he had seen the pokemon he had once known. And he had understood something.

"I have no idea why she's up here, but I do know something's wrong. I'm not sure if you caught it or not, but did you see her eyes? They're not her normal eyes, I can tell you that. And I am certain this isn't the Latias I know. knocking over a bus, pokenapping, attacking, It's not like her to do this."

Miles paused for a second and thought about what had just happened. "Do you have a pokemon that can fly? If you don't you can ride with me." Miles said as he called out one of the pokemon he kept in his belt. Out came a Staraptor, and it looked at Dani with a serious look in it's eyes. "Dave here I'm training for a friend. He's allowing me to use him for transportation in the meantime." Miles got on Dave and turned to look at Dani. "So, do you have your own ride or are you going to hop on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Dani looked at her pokeballs. "I...do have one...but....er..." She hesitated.
"Never mind." She said, sending out a Dragonair. "Dragonair, Follow Miles' lead." Dani commanded. Dragonair nodded but had an odd and mean look in it's eyes. Dani hated riding on Dragonair. She just didnt like it at all, But dragonair is the only flying pokemon she had at the moment. She sighed worried. "Let's move..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Dave took off, and soon Miles and Dani were soaring. He turned back to Dani. "Anyway, we're heading to the elite 4 building. I need to get some help on this, sothat's the first place I turn. Do you have any questions before we get there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:07 pm

"Yes, actually." She said looking down. "How do I control this thing?!" Dragonair seemed to be trying to get dani off. Soon she was hanging upsidown hanging on to its tail. "I actually forgot to tell you: I can't fly Dragonair without it knocking me off." She said embarrassed. "Zoruark, help me out?" Zoruark used psychic to calm Dragonair down. Dani hopped on normally. "Let's hurry...." She told miles. She sent Zoruark back in its pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish   Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish Empty

Back to top Go down

Victini and Jirachi's Victory Wish
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next