Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Time for a rest stop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peach

Poké : 1060

Time for a rest stop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:22 am

First topic message reminder :

A Poochyena, a Delibird, and a rather small Archen, were travelling to the pond. The Delibird wore goggles on his head. As he saw the pond, he started running. The place was basically empty as the Bird came to the water. He found some thick grass near the shallows and allowed himself to fall on top of the plants, just as he did in the town. He looked rather relieved to have his resting spot. The bird looked back up to his two... friends? "Oh, thank you for taking me here... um... I forgot your names, sorry." Well, that was a little demoralizing, his head turned downwards in a hint of shame.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Peach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:18 am

Nicholas listened with interest. He was excited to hear how the Archon had fun on his adventures, though a little frightened to hear of the dangers. Still, the Delibird did expect danger. He gave a nod before a thought came to him. "W-wait, what happened to the Buizel?" After speaking, Nick instantly covered his beak with a wing. "I-I'm sorry... You don't mind me asking, do you?"

(With the nature of this post, I guess it's ok for Kat to post next. You two have more experience here than me though so if you think Drawr should post next still, I'm fine with that too. Either way I doubt this thread will last much longer, so whatever. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:09 am

Flint didn't say anything, just looked over at Acro inquisitively. He remembered the bird mentioning something about his old partner, but he never got the full details himself.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:34 am

"George? He left the team for some reason. Not sure why, he never explained" Acro looked into the sky with wonder, "He had his reasons and it was his choice." Acro said dismissively, at least they were still friends. Acro hoped he hadn't annoyed the buizel into leaving the team, was he too careless? Too tense? He didn't know anything, and he hated it.
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 am

"Oh." Nick looked down with a hint sorrow. "W-well, that's kind of rude. I mean, he should have told you why at least. Well, maybe it was just hard for him to say goodbye." The Delibird gave the scenario a "Hmm" before he managed to stand up. "Well, my wings are feeling better. I think I'll go to the guild now. It's that place at the north edge of town, right?" The bird remembered a building sticking out to him as he flew over the town earlier. It in itself didn't look all too special, but it's placement and the activity there drew his attention. Sure, the whole town was crowded, but that place seemed to have an more organized crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:52 am

Fint nodded.
"Yep. Yeh can't miss it." He stood up himself and stretched, arching his back like cat.
"Its a kinda big buildin, but they got some mighty fine folks that'll point you the right way." He turned his head over to Acro.
"We should prolly head there too. See if we can a job on one of those bulletin board things."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:46 am

Acro nodded as well, "Yes...though there has been a bit of a shortage on jobs lately. There's almost nothing to do." He sighed and brightened up a bit, "But there's bound to be something for us to do to help someone right?" he smiled, which quickly faded. Did that make him bad? He wanted jobs, but jobs would mean pokemon were in trouble. So he wanted pokemon to be in trouble? He shook the thought from his head, too confused to think about it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:57 am

The bird shook with excitement. "THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!! Alright. I'm gonna go over there. I think it will be quicker if I fly. My wings are feeling better. I'll see you later." With those words, Nicholas ran off a distance and leaped into the air. It took a couple wing flaps, but soon, Nick was gliding in the air, carried by the wind. It wasn't a professional take off, but it obviously worked. The Delibird turned North and soon would not be visible.

(Sorry, I couldn't think of much else. You two finish off if you want.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:13 am

"See ya." Flint yelled back, he wagged his tail, watching the Delibird fly out of sight. He them turned to Acro.
'We should prolly get goin too." The poochyena said, giving a yawn.
"Places to explore, jobs to do." He grinned and started on his way back to Grassveil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a rest stop   Time for a rest stop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a rest stop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2