Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Kira and some guy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Kira and some guy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The intense heat was worst then Shaman had ever imagined. He pulled his cloak's hood closer to his furry muzzle trying to hide as much of his face from the sun as possible. His hood being up meant his aura vision was on but that didn't help in the desert where all the nonliving sand showed up as nothing more then a field of gray. " The next time Micheal drags me out here to train in some arceus forsaken cavern and then leaved me to find my own way back I'm going to mug him and take all his poke." Shaman swore to himself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:47 am

"Well how did you think it would be? What other kind of training is there?" Kira said as she kicked the phaphy away like a kickball as it rolled towards her. The phanphy screamed and landed on the ground. It rolled for a bit before stopping and falling on it's side. Kira wondered if it was defeated, she decided to go close and check. She looked over the passed out phanphy and found something.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Shaman watched as Kira again kicked the poor pokemon. It really wasn't even fair at this point, they were basically bullying the poor thing when you thought about it be but thankfully Shaman didn't think about it so the thought didn't occur to him and the pair got they're victory over the random attacker. " Well we were training in a da-" Shaman was cut off as he noticed Kira grabbing something. " What do you have there?" Shaman asked now curious.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:30 pm

"TM Sandstorm..." Kira mumbled. She shrugged, she had no use for such item, but it could be sold for good money. She held onto the item, if she found something better she would just trash this and pick up the better item. She looked to Shaman, "You were saying?" she asked. She didn't mean to be rude, so she let the other Riolu speak instead of her. She turned back to the Riolu, more into her senses and no longer hallucinating. She was growing a bit hungry though, which caused her to mentally groan in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:47 pm

" Oh I don't even remember what i wanted." Shaman sighed. He looked around them in a circle. " So I'm going to be brutally honest I'm completely lost and up for anything so if you would kindly point in a direction to find a land mark I would really like that, heck we could travel together if you'd like." Shaman told Kira. He wasn't exactly a people pokemon but traveling alone wouldn't help and he had managed to get lost like that.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Kira seemed to sigh of annoyance, though she was glad the other riolu had offered, "Sure, I can't even remember what I was looking for either, or what happened before the phanpy fight for that matter..." she looked to Shaman with a questioning look, "What happened?" she asked curiously. She hoped she hadn't made a fool of herself in front of the only other Riolu she had met so far on her journey for treasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kira and some guy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2