Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Kira and some guy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:22 pm

The intense heat was worst then Shaman had ever imagined. He pulled his cloak's hood closer to his furry muzzle trying to hide as much of his face from the sun as possible. His hood being up meant his aura vision was on but that didn't help in the desert where all the nonliving sand showed up as nothing more then a field of gray. " The next time Micheal drags me out here to train in some arceus forsaken cavern and then leaved me to find my own way back I'm going to mug him and take all his poke." Shaman swore to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Kira fell over, she sighed as her stomach growled gluttonously. She had been wandering for hours before coming to here. The heat burned her fur and skin, causing her to sweat, but she ignored it. She had gotten lost on her way to Furnace Peak, looking for the Golden Mask. She picked herself up after having a short rest, needing to keep moving or else some vullaby's mother might mistake her for a dead carcass. She was a bit hunched over and her arms swung back and forth as she took each step. She finally stopped when she saw a figure in the distance; it looked a bit blue. She wondered if it was water, she smiled giddily and started to run towards it. She stopped when she realized the blue thing was vertical and not horizontal, meaning it wasn't water. She sighed, "Stupid mirages.." she mumbled. She headed towards the figure, not thinking of the possibility that it was indeed a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Shaman tripped and got a face full of raw sand. He started to spit it out nearly vomiting from it. ' Oh god I think I swallowed some." He complained he rolled around looking like an idiot spit and wiping his tongue on his cloak. He eventually stopped making a scene and stood back up his cloak had fallen down his vision had returned and he stopped looking stunned. He started to sprint towards the figure he could see shouting to him." HEY HEY!!!" He waved his arms over his head his cloak billowing behind him dropping game pieces he had within a secrete pocket in the cloak into the sand. Shaman cussed under his breathed but he didn't stop he could replace them latter right now he just needed to get to this other pokemon and have them lead him out of here.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Kira heard a voice shouting to her, it seemed to be coming from the mirage, who seemed to be running towards her. She wasn't very alarmed, it was just a mirage, how could it harm her? She ignored it, continuing on the unseen path she had chosen. She saw what seemed like a path made by some pokemon and began to follow it, only to be stupidly walking around in circles. She mumbled about food and quickened her pace a bit when she thought she saw an apple buried in the sand. She came close to eating it, but the mirage disappeared in the nick of time. When the mirage grew extremely close she squinted and tilted her head a bit, why hadn't this one disappeared like the others? The heat was getting to her, she had no protection against it. She didn't think she would be passing a desert while on her way to the volcano, bad choice on her part. She spoke to the mirage not really expecting a reply, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Shaman finally reached the other pokemon who had seemed to be staring at the ground thought Shaman couldn't see any reason why. " MY name is Shaman, Shaman Daymon." He replied looking closely at the pokemon he it became obvious she wasn't in good shape. Thought she was a riolu like Shaman himself which was the only reason Shaman felt even a tiny pang of pity towards her. If she had been anything else he would have gone straight to business and told her to get him out of here. Sadly he had some tiny form of species allegiance so he went to her side and spoke softly. " Are you okay? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:01 pm

"MY name is Shaman, Shaman Daymon. Are you okay?" the illusion spoke.
She snapped out of her trance of the apple on the floor that had disappeared, and looked at the illusion, "A-are you real or a mirage?" she began to think if it really is a mirage, would it admit to being a mirage? she shook her head a bit, trying to clear it up, "I-I'm fine!" she said, not caring if it was a mirage or not. She was secretly glad to have some kind of company, help keep her sane if she wasn't insane already. She looked at the illusion more closely, it had a tail like hers, and a cloak covering it's face. She identified it as another riolu, odd seeing a riolu in a desert other than her. She then had the idea to bring a cloak, Wow I can't believe I didn't think to bring one until now. she sighed inwardly. She spoke some more, "What are you doing out here?" she asked, trying to spark a conversation with the "illusion".
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:26 pm

A worried expression crossed Shaman's face as the pokemon asked him if he was real. " I was left behind by my partner Micheal we were training, for some of our exploration adventures." Shaman replied. He had his paws out in front of him ready to catch her if she were to fall." What's your name?" Shaman asked as he didn't have even the slightest clue what to call her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:41 pm

"That's not very nice of him." She spoke, the heat had made her a bit carefree since she thought she was talking to an illusion. "I really should have gone around this place." She sighed aloud. Her feet were beginning to burn once more, but she was starting to become a bit used to the heat.
" What's your name?" Shaman had asked.
"My name? It's Ki-" she was interrupted by a figure charging toward them from behind Shaman, "Is that an illusion or is there something attacking us?" she asked. She tensed a bit because of the pokemon, prepared to attack if it were real. The pokemon didn't look too happy, they were probably on it's turf.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:36 am

He turned where Kira was looking. " Unless I'm going crazy also I do believe that, is what we call in the business an upset pokemon." Shaman swung around his cape swooshing around him he shifted his weigh to more comfortable fighting stance. " You may want to use your aura vision." Shaman instructed as he pulled his hood up and invoked his own.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:07 am

Kira did as told, "Looks like a blue doughnut..." she mumbled as the creature rolled towards her. Doughnut, she smiled, she could use a doughnut. That was when she was hit by the phanphy's tackle attack. It seemed angry, like it didn't want them to be here. Kira yelled as she was knocked backwards, and knocked back into her senses, "Wh-What?" she said as she realized the phanphy was coming right towards her, she gave a squeek and leaped out of the way, but not after kicking it's behind with a blaze kick. "How dare you!" She yelled. The phanphy just stopped and put out it's flaming tail, it laughed at Kira though, who was covered in dirt that had stuck to her because of her sweat. She stomped her foot and used quick attack.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:41 am

"Move!" He shouted to Kira as the Phanphy rolled right into this other Riolu. " And that's why we don't dream about doughnuts during a fight." Shaman sighed, all his tactics and smarts started to go out the window, as he realized he was far too stupid or heat stroked to be able to react in a predictable way for anything Shaman planned to work, but either way two against on wasn't a bad pl-" Ouch!" Shaman shouted as the phanphy came after Shaman in a quick little strike that lost his balance and sent him tumbling.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Kira huffed, completely ignoring the other riolu now. She was back to her senses and up for a fight. The phanphy barreled towards her again, she let the phanphy hit her on purpose, that way she lashed out with a counter attack, dealing twice as much damage to the phanphy. She also accidentally sent it flying back towards the other Riolu, Shaman. She dusted herself off and followed after the phanphy, using quick attack. That way if Shaman knocked it back towards her she could knock into it again and send it flying over Shaman.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:26 pm

He rolled back and used the momentum to get him back on his feet in one swift motion. He saw as Kira was hit and their attacker was sent towards him. "?Maybe I didn't give her enough credit." Shaman whispered to himself for an instant. Quick attack kicked in for Shaman and he threw his shoulder down bashing the Phanphy back at Kira not to be out done.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Kira changed her plan while in mid-air. She kicked the phanphy into the ground with Blaze kick, causing it to fall with gravity and the force of the kick and make a slight dip in the ground from the size of the phanphy and she landed on top of it with another Blaze Kick. She didn't like being suddenly attacked like this. She watched as the phanphy stood up, it seemed to have a burn, and charge towards Shaman once more before Kira could react. She had thought that the phanphy would go after her once more.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:11 am

Shaman after his quick attack had flipped into a hand stand since the Phanphy hadn't made hm stop he'd had to flip head over heels and before he had even set himself straight the pokemon attack him again and knocking him threw the air and flat on his but. " Well this isn't how I had wanted to spend my training in the Desert." He said furrowing his brow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kira and some guy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira and some guy    Kira and some guy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kira and some guy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next