Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adding Admins

Go down 
+2
Kat
Maxiorc
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Okay, look. I know the admins are busy right now. I understand that finals are coming up and all of that, but some people have been waiting for their characters to even be looked at for over a month, and that's not really acceptable. It is understandable, however, because less than 1% of our userbase is comprised of admins.

And thus, I propose that we add new admins to pick up the slack when Rose and Fox are busy. I, personally, nominate Maxiorc and Tenshineko, but as long as we get at least two admins that are of pure intention, aren't busy, and are trusted by Rose and Fox, then it's all good.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, DarthKain
Back to top Go down

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Wasn't it slow before finals?
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Heres the ironic part. Are you aware that there is an admin named ripple? I bet you havent seem her online ONCE.
Inactivity is a sin on this site. You are gonna burn.
Back to top Go down

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:10 pm

I did saw her once....

Once.
Back to top Go down

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Werternut wrote:
Wasn't it slow before finals?

Yes, but there's a certain point where it gets to be beyond any sane amount of time for something to be done in. It was acceptable before, but this is getting out of hand. They need some help.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:44 pm

I love the site and all, but I do have to agree with this. I've been on this site for *Has to check when she started because she can't even remember when she joined* 4-6 months(Holy cow nearly half a year? 0_0) and the applications for things are kind of piling up. I've been waiting on my adoption application since Febuary 2nd, I didn't PM anybody because I thought I would be an annoyance in doing so since there's a lot more things going on. I've seen Ripple on several times but not as much as Fox and Rose. I suggest making more secretaries or admins to handle the applications even though it's a closed group. There's only one secretary and one moderator, and with the size of this site(and they're rarely ever on since I've barely ever seen Axield on and Cherry only once.) I'd suggest opening those groups back up and making the staff a bit bigger like everyone suggests.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:10 pm

As far as I know Tenshineko has not expressed any interest in being a moderator, admin or any of the like. And Maxiorc has not been a member of the site for very long.

I know we need a bigger staff base, bu the problem is, sadly there are very few people I trust because of how long it takes to get a feel for someone's true personality via the internet.
If there was anyone I would suddenly ascend to adminship it would be Pikashock, but again I don't think he is interested in such a position.

If anyone is however interested in a Secretary or Moderator job, post here or PM me and I'll see what I can do as that is a lot simpler for me to handle than an admin job.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:52 am

Hello. B)

New Secretary at your service! I've finished up the character Bios and will evaluate the Adoption forms soon. Sorry, still a newbie at the job, but I'll try my best.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:31 pm

I wouldn't mind either being a secretary or mod. It would get me to be on more than I have and it also means that I stop poofing from this site unless I have finals and such. X3 But anyways, preference is mod, but secretary works too.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:01 pm

I would be willing to work as a sec if you needed.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:34 pm

I will consider you both for appropriate positions shortly. However I need to deal with the Jan/Feb activity check that I still haven't closed and sorted so I will likely do everything after I finish doing that.

If anyone else is interested in a mod/secretary or even a board updater position, you may still post here as I am looking for anyone I can get :3
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Sure, if neccessary I could take up one of these jobs. I've been on both this site and the previous one for some time already and I'm pretty much online every day.
Back to top Go down

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:29 pm

DarthKain wrote:
Okay, look. I know the admins are busy right now. I understand that finals are coming up and all of that, but some people have been waiting for their characters to even be looked at for over a month, and that's not really acceptable. It is understandable, however, because less than 1% of our userbase is comprised of admins.

And thus, I propose that we add new admins to pick up the slack when Rose and Fox are busy. I, personally, nominate Maxiorc and Tenshineko, but as long as we get at least two admins that are of pure intention, aren't busy, and are trusted by Rose and Fox, then it's all good.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, DarthKain

Wait a minute. You recommended MaxiOrc. Him, of all people. The plagiarist.
:|
I'd be glad to take up the mantle of secretary if it'd lighten the load, though not until after April; I've got FINAL finals to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Don't worry ant. I don't want to be an admin. I would be willing to be a site secretary though, since i love reading just about anything, and being very active.

Good luck with those final finals. Hope ya score well on them.
Back to top Go down

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:14 am

I would volunteer but moving in August/ inconsistent visits via Ipod gets really annoying and makes it hard for me to type long messages coherently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adding Admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding Admins   Adding Admins Empty

Back to top Go down

Adding Admins
Page 1 of 1