Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Meeting the Alpha one-shot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Meeting the Alpha one-shot Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Alpha one-shot   Meeting the Alpha one-shot EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Meeting The Alpha - A TRRPoE One-Shot

(The events of this one-shot took place just after Fox drew her crest on the Dias with her blood; thereby activating it. She has no memory of it currently because of Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome.)

Fox had never felt more at peace in her whole life. She had no clue what was going on or where she was, but she felt weightless and warm, as if wrapped up by a nice cozy blanket. For a moment, she just wanted to stay like this forever... But she knew there was no way she could. She had friends to return to.

Zash... Wolf.....

Fox forced her heavy eyelids open and took a lazy look around. She appeared to be laying on top of a mountain, in the skeletal remains of some huge temple. "Am I... Dead? Is this what death feels like? Was I too late... And where's the gate?" Fox questioned softly, forcing herself to sit up. The warmth she had felt earlier faded slowly as she came to her sense, being replaced by the subzero winds that were blowing through the landscape.

"Kitsuné Fira. Alchemist; age 16. No notable living family members. Incredible devotion to her friends." a loud, unearthly voice suddenly boomed from the sky above Fox. She jumped up warily; now having her body jolted into full-survival mode. The voice boomed out once more, "You have nothing to fear from me; I have no quarrel with you. As I recall, you sent your pleas to me; did you not?"

Fox cocked her head slightly; her mind still numb and not quite responsive to all the information she was being fed.
Back to top Go down

Meeting the Alpha one-shot
Page 1 of 1