Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A new Partner

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A new Partner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A new Partner   A new Partner - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:33 am

First topic message reminder :

George walked through Grassveil town. It seemed still busy as always. Like a festival was everyday. He never actually took time to stop and look around at the town. It seemed nice. Not completely peaceful as there was cases of robberies in the middle of town and pickpockets stealing stuff. But George didn't seem to mind... Of course it might be a grass type to rob him so he'd be at a disadvantage since he's a buizel but most crimes are low rate. Just a person trying to get some food. "Eh... I better get to the guild to start new missions... Since I'm now team-less, I have to restart my exploration points for a team.." George sighed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Galai grinned and nodded. "Of course we gotta help other pokemon as a rescue team, but we can't just forget about ourselves in the process. Agoal is more than something you want. Its a step toward reaching our full potential. Hmm..." Galai thought a bit and went back to walking beside George. "I have an idea! Lets both work on evolving first. It will help you get stronger and help me become a Gallade."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:44 pm

"Heh... Yeah!" George said in a fake smile sort of way. "Well at least we're gonna be helping people. That's what most rescue teams are supposed to do, hence RESCUE teams..." George laughed a bit. "So we should get to the guild soon though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Galai looked strangely at George, pointing at the building in front of them which was the guild. "Man you must be blinder than a Zubat to miss an entire building. Its okay though. I use glasses to read myself! C'mon!" Galai grabbed George's hand/flipper/appendage and pulled him along to go inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Partner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2