Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A new Partner

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:33 am

George walked through Grassveil town. It seemed still busy as always. Like a festival was everyday. He never actually took time to stop and look around at the town. It seemed nice. Not completely peaceful as there was cases of robberies in the middle of town and pickpockets stealing stuff. But George didn't seem to mind... Of course it might be a grass type to rob him so he'd be at a disadvantage since he's a buizel but most crimes are low rate. Just a person trying to get some food. "Eh... I better get to the guild to start new missions... Since I'm now team-less, I have to restart my exploration points for a team.." George sighed.
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:16 am

Galai was sighing as she looked around for a rescue team to join, any rescue team. She needed to get stronger if she wanted to grow and evolve into the first Gallade. Others called her crazy for having such a goal... but she wouldn't give up! She could do it! All she needed was hard work and a evolutionary stone. As Galai looked, she picked out Geotge from the others and made a beeline for him. "Hey! You are on a rescue team, right? Looking for a new member? I'll looking to join!"
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:25 am

Huh... That was easy... Well then again... George looked at the ralts. "Why yes I am on a team. Well not anymore. So I guess I'm not on a team, but I am looking for partners." George sighed. Not going too well... At least it doesn't seem like it's well to me... Ack... Stop being a Pessimist! "Anyways, my name's George, what's yours?" George put his hand or paw I guess out for a handshake or pawshak- Okay you get the point!
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:32 am

Galai took George's otter hand and shook it. "Galai the Ralts, future first Female Gallade." Cause she had to announce her dream to everyone she met. Obviously. "That's why I need a team, to get strong enough to achieve that goal! Why did you become a rescue team member?"
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:37 am

"Eh, brother was one, he got lost, presumed dead, so I figured I'd try to best him. Gotten over the whole dead thing though..." George thought for a moment. Wait did she just say first female Gallade? Only males can be Gallades... Eh, I won't crush her dreams though, that's unlike me to do something like that.
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:44 am

Galai grinned. "Stepping out from under a shadow, eh? I knew there was something I liked about you! We'll be great friends!" Galai put her fists in the air, pumped up. "So, where do I get a badge and what do we do first George?"
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:48 am

"Well you have to get one from the Guild Leader. Plus I have to go too because we're not an official "Team" until we go there. Second time there for me then..." George looked towards the guild. "We should head over there soon. Sometimes I dislike being in front of a grass type for so long... Plus it may take a while."
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:55 am

Galai nodded and turned to theguild. She went a few steps before reliezing something and dashing back. "We can't form a team without a name what will be our name? I'm fine with anything as long as it fits well enough!"
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:11 pm

"How about Team Dare? Don't know why, it just seems good." George kept walking towards the guild. "It's easy to remember and it sort of fits... Somehow... I don't actually know how it fits but we'll figure that out soon."
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Galai grinned and followed George, pumped up. "Team Dare it is! Because we dare to do what others won't! I love the name! Lets march in to meet the Guildmaster and make it official! This is gonna be so awesome!"
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Eh today is a bit odd... Random person comes up and asks to make a team, I suddenly have a team idea in my head. How odd... This Ralts is pretty energetic. Hopefully she learns that she can't be a Gallade without her breaking down in tears or anything. That wouldn't be very good for the team... George kept walking. "So... Have you ever been on a team before?"
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Galai frowned and shook her head. "Nope, never! Just started. But don't you underestimate me. I trained all the time with my brother and dad. I was tougher than my brother all the time." The Ralts crossed her arms and let out a little sigh. "They say I can't be a Gallade, that its impossible. Nothing is impossible! I just gotta work hard enough and I'll do it. You wait and see!"
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Obviously never tried to slam a revolving door "Well you-" George closed his mouth. He almost said it was impossible too. Gosh she must be determined to be a Gallade. If only she knew... George opened his mouth again while making an excuse. "Sorry, I thought I was sick for a moment. Almost coughed. But as I was saying Well you... You never really know what could happen."
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:17 pm

"I know, but that is half the fun! Even if everything works against me, I'll work my hardest to achieve my dream. Its what I always wanted as far back as I remember. Even before... before mom's last words inspired me to never give up!" Galai went in front of George and walked backwards so they could talk as they walk. "I'll help you achieve your goal too. Its a promise! After all, we're a team now. All for one and one for all, right?"
Back to top Go down

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:28 pm

"Huh... Inspired you? Interesting." George listened more and slowed down so he wouldn't accidently walk into her walking backwards. "Eh... I'm not too sure of a goal I have. Yeah to be better than my brother but still. After that, I'm not too sure. Maybe I'll just go around and help people." George kept walking. The guild seemed farther away than usual. But it was a bit hotter too. Maybe it was the heat, that happens to a lot of people like an illusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Partner   A new Partner Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Partner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next