Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lazy day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Nate looked around at the lake as he walked over to it, smirking at the water. Instead of jumping in though, he turned around and looked for someplace to sit down. As he looked around he found a tree and decided to try and get up to a branch. After a couple of attempts to climb up and falling down a bit, Nate sighed and sat down at the bottom of the tree, looking out at the water again.
Back to top Go down

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Enzu was walking around the lake and enjoying the calmness and the fresh air. Not many people had showed up to the dojo to use his services, but he didn't mind too much. Things should be looking up soon he figured.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Nate noticed Enzu come into the area, but ignored him, not knowing him. He got up and looked back at the tree again, and made another attempt to climb it. He managed to get a hold of one of the branches, but lost his grip. Before Nate could say anything he found himself falling down and landing on the ground with a thud.
Back to top Go down

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:21 pm

While Enzu was walking he saw Nate try to climb the tree and then fall down. He decided to walk over to see if he was okay. "Hey are you alright!?" he called over.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:33 pm

"Uh...yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." Nate mumbled as he got back up and looked at the pokemon who asked. "So, who are you?" He asked Enzu, not remembering ever meeting him before.
Back to top Go down

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:37 pm

"I'm Enzu," he said, "I run the dojo here. What's your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 am

"The dojo? I've seen that before in town. Nice to meet you, I'm Nate." He replied, holding out his paw as a handshake. "So, just resting out here or are you doing anything?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 am

"I really haven't had anything to do lately," Enzu said, "So I came down here to simply relax. What about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:14 am

"Same as you, I just decided to relax here for a bit." Nate responded, looking back out at the water. "I was going to try to get up in the tree so I could have a better view, but apparently the tree had other plans." He added, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:17 am

"Huh, well tree climbing takes practice," Enzu said, "Trust me, I would know."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:23 am

"Well, I mean, I have climbed trees before. I guess I'm just having some..." Nate started, thinking of a word. "Temporary trouble with it." He finished. "And I'm guessing you like to climb trees too, or do you just know that some things take practice?"
Back to top Go down

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:34 am

"Well everything takes practice," Enzu said, "There is no easy way to get through life. But yes, I do climb trees every once in awhile. Its a fun thing to do and it reminds me of my childhood." he said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:42 am

Nate nodded his head at the comment. "Right.I guess that's why you work at the dojo." He said as if thinking out loud. He looked back up at the tree, and then back at Enzu. "So, do you think you could, uh, help me out? Maybe give me a boost up there?" Nate asked, pointing up to a branch in the tree.
Back to top Go down

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:57 am

"Yea sure," Enzu said. He took an knee and hooped his hands to provide a support for Nate, "Be careful when you step, my blades are pretty sharp." he said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 am

"Wha-AH CRUD!" Nate yelled, not hearing Enzu until he was already stepping onto his arm and on part of his blade. He quickly adjusted his footing and got himself on, and reached up for the branch, grabbing it. "Alright, I think I've got it." He said, holding on to the branch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lazy day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy day   Lazy day Empty

Back to top Go down

Lazy day
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next