Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Nearing [Semi Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nearing [Semi Open]   Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:44 am

First topic message reminder :

The day of reckoning nears, Tom thought. Either he went to the Mountain Range or they went to him. Either way, Tom knew that a fight was on the way. He really shouldn't have joined the guild; he'd dragged Borein and Eva into it now. A small sigh escaped his lips.
The monochrome falls were a nice place to be in; he remembered finding it with Keyami, Starfire and some nerd, and remembered how they had planned to travel there together. Oh, it was too bad they couldn't. Actually, why did they not travel there?
Eh, that was irrelevant. A red glow appeared around Tom - rage - yet the Totodile had a sort of tranquil look on him, as though nothing in the world could disturb him. And indeed, nothing could disturb him, even with rage still active. He leaned against one of the stone walls, listening only to the soothing sound of droplets of water becoming one.

(No one-line posters or once-a-week rpers, please. Otherwise, feel free to join in.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Nearing [Semi Open]   Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:34 pm

"I can't fight properly in the dark... all my moves are physical ones, with the exception of Perish Song," frowned the Absol, not that her expression was visible to the Totodile in the darkness. She paused, stopping her movements to listen out for the attacking Pokemon. Shiro's red eyes scanned the cave, concentrating on using the minimal light to her advantage. In the darkness she could just make out the form of a Roggenrola.
"It's a rock type," she called out to Tom, "Your water moves should be able to take it out pretty quickly."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Nearing [Semi Open]   Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Tom nodded, readying a water gun and spraying it in the general direction of the rock blast. "I didn't hit it, did I?" He muttered once he'd emptied his mouth.
 His question was answered when the Pokemon headbutted him to the ground.
 The rock-type was unrelenting in its assault, smacking down on the poor reptile and overpowering it immensely despite its slow speed and weakness to water. When the Totodile attempted to spew water again, the creature backed away to an angle he wasn't aiming at, rendering it useless and allowing it to beat down on him again.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Nearing [Semi Open]   Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:37 pm

When the Roggenrola backed away again in order to avoid the Totodile's water attacks, Shiro used her the minimal amount of light from the entrance to the ruins in order to find our where it had gone. After doing so, she used Quick Attack, cutting it off before it could attack Tom again. The white trail of light created by Shiro as a result of her Quick Attack lit up the cave temporarily, giving Tom enough light to be able to hit the Roggenrola whilst it was down.
"Well I didn't realise I could do that..." blinked Shiro as the light began to die down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearing [Semi Open]   Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Tom took advantage of his partner's ability, spraying a water gun at his rock-type opponent and sending it to the ground. However, this wasn't the end of it.
As the aura around him grew and became luminescent, a primal rage took control of the Totodile's actions, and before he knew what he was doing, the water type began punching the creature with frozen punches and did not relent in his attacks. Despite the rock-type's best efforts, it could not get away, and was forced to endure the pain of his punches and water guns. Unless something intervened, it was entirely possible that Tom would kill the rock-type.

(Yeah, sorry about the bad quality. I'm rushing this.)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Nearing [Semi Open]   Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:20 pm

"Whoa whoa, calm down there Tom," Tsukishiro cried out to the Totodile, moving forward to try and gently calm him down, intervening before he could harm the Roggenrola further.
"The poor thing was probably just defending his home, you don't need to kill him for that," she reasoned, "He's learned his lesson. Now let him go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearing [Semi Open]   Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Tom slowed his breathing and closed his eyes. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.
The aura around him shrunk from a raging flame to a steady red outline to nothing, and Tom was left staring at the darkness. Immediately, Tom jumped off and backed away, his eyes widened (though not visible in the nigh-pitch dark) as he remembered exactly what he did.
"I... I..." The Totodile was at a loss for words. A digging sound could be heard, and Tom couldn't help but imagine the roggenrola running away, horrified of the Totodile and Absol, half-dead and not likely to live much longer.
Then, Tom bent over and puked.
Right next to what was probably a startled Absol.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Nearing [Semi Open]   Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:42 pm

The Absol wanted to chase after the Roggenrola and make sure it was alright, however it had already disappeared back into the darkness of the ruins before she could call out to it. Instead she turned her attention to the Totodile beside her, dodging the stream of vomit coming from the Big Jaw Pokemon's mouth.
"A-Are you alright?" she asked, unsure of what to say to hi in response to what had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearing [Semi Open]   Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:55 pm

"I... I think so." Tom wiped his mouth, sickened by his actions. "I think... I think I should avoid holding a Rage attack like that. Stuff like that always happens when I use Rage, I have no clue whatsoever what I was thinking when I decided to hold it for a whole expeditio." The Totodile shook his head, still disturbed at what he'd done. "Maybe we should... Maybe we should go back now?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Nearing [Semi Open]   Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 pm

"I think that would be best," blinked Shiro, glancing back in a last ditch attempt to catch sight of the Roggenrola who had fled. Of course her effort was futile, so she moved on, beginning to slowly make her back to the entrance of the ruins so that they could both make their leave. As she walked, she wondered how a Rage attack could get that bad. Surely the Pokemon using it still had some control over their actions...
Pushing the thoughts to the back of her mind, Shiro concentrated on getting back to the cave entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nearing [Semi Open]   Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Tom followed behind the Absol absentmindedly, his hands still shaking. "I think the power surge is caused by anger. I mean, if it was just a side effect, I think I'd still be able to think rationally. Right? I dunno, Rage is such a horrible move. Why do I still have it?"
His words were mumbled quietly, though the Absol would probably be able to hear them.
In his silent trek, the Totodile accidentally kicked an item away, though he hardly reacted, simply moving forward with Shiro.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nearing [Semi Open]   Nearing [Semi Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nearing [Semi Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2