Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Search for TM brick break!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Search for TM brick break! Empty
PostSubject: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 am

Acro shook the rain off of him, it was raining here too. He was already a bit miserable from being slower and slippery. He knew it was dangerous to go here while it was raining, but George's moves would at least be a bit stronger from the water! He looked around, the mountains loomed over them with paths on them. The mountains were entirely black and the dark sky hid their points' location. He had no idea how large they were, but was slightly interested to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:01 am

"So.. Let's start searching. Remind me again why you thought it was a good idea to come here in the rain?" George liked the rain. His ability made him move faster. However, Acro wasn't a fan of the rain... Plus these were high mountains... Not gonna think about it
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:14 am

"You wanted to go, also i heard there was a cool tm you can use around here. A fighting type if i'm correct. That would be good against normal, ice, dark, and such." Acro walked forward, taking the lead. He started up one of the various paths, the wind blew softly and rain had lightened up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:17 am

"Well Okay then... I guess we should try to find that and head back down to Obsidian Crevice." He pointed to the dark crevice in between the mountains. A fighting type huh? That would be a good thing to have. "I wonder what Tally is doing right now. I heard her partner hasn't been at the guild that often. Just so you know by the way. I'm over her."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:32 am

Acro laughed uneasily, "Sure you are." he looked ahead of them and saw the past twist a bit. He warned George and walked the path. He gulped as he looked down, it would be very, VERY dangerous if the fell. At least Acro could glide though, George couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:34 am

George looked at the path. "Oh I got this..." George strolled right through it. Not a care in the world and didn't fall. "That was easy..." He looked ahead and instead of more twisted paths, it was rugged and bumpy terrain. "Well this is going to be a pain to climb... Especially when it's raining.."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:50 am

Acro nodded, "It's for the TM though!" he said brightly. He marched onward and carefully, a rock on the side fell. He jumped a bit causing more rocks to fall, he was shaking a bit now, more from cold than anything. He continued onward anyways, once he was around the side of the mountain he looked on the other side, "It's easier over here!" he called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:54 am

"I can't believe I let myself do this... What did I think? A TM Brick Break was just gonna fall from the sky? I Don't think so! Wait.. What's this?" George saw an item on the cliff part. "I'm gonna go get myself killed climbing this..." George started climbing. "Well at least It's an item..."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:59 am

"Woah! It's rock slide!" Acro smiled, the tm seemed to glow when he grew close to it, "I think i can learn that..." Acro said. He looked at the tm in curiosity before looking to George, "What are you going to do with it?" he asked. He looked behind them, thinking he saw a shadow but saw nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:04 am

"Give it to you I guess..." He climbed to the top of the ledge since he was almost there. "I'll wait for you here. Consider the TM you motivation!" George smiled at the joke. He sat down on the ledge and waited. Acro really must want joy seeds... Maybe I might have to settle with being with Tally a bit to get him some... She'll most likely agree, she does like Acro...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:07 am

Acro took the tm and stared at it, "Umm...how am I supposed to use this?" he held it close to him looking for some kind of on button. The tm glowed and the move Quick Attack was forgotten and replaced with Rock Slide! Acro blinked, he couldn't even remember having the move, "Ah well." He caught up with George, "Let's continue."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:03 pm

"Okay then... I like how the TM we found was rock slide instead of brick break." George thought for a moment. "I wonder where else we could get to if we got Brick Break..." He pictured a bunch of different rocks blocking paths, how they could be broken. They might also be unbreakable by brick Break however. I don't really know how strong it is... George felt some wind come by, nearly making him lose his balance. He had good balance too... Making it odd it was able to do that. Would have been terrible to fall right there... George kept walking. "So... Yesterday was quite awkward huh?" George tried to make some talk but he didn't have anything to talk about but that. He sighed. This is just sad...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Acro nodded, "Yeah, that was." he kept his balance from the wind by hugging the side of the mountain. He felt heavier as the rain picked up a bit, "I can't remember a rainier day, right?" Acro asked, "I have a question, how does rain make water pokemon faster and stronger?"he asked. His feathers grew heavier and damp as the two scaled the damp and rocky cliff, Acro glanced down at the crevice to see how deep it was, but he couldn't see the bottom. He also wondered if there was a river down there because of all of the rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:30 pm

"How do we all have different abilities?" George asked. He decided to answer a hard question with another. "Anyways I guess we should keep looking for the TM..." George kept looking around while walking, making sure to check under rocks and in holes. Every once and a while when he lifted a rock it slide off the mountain and into the crevice. He didn't hear a thud until about 7 seconds after it fell in... That wasn't a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Arco nodded, not caring that his question wasn't answered. He was about to ask another to keep the conversation going when a stronger gust of wind blew, and the archen's feathers caught the wind and launched the Archen to another mountain! Acro screamed and the thunder boomed. He landed on another path that was quite a ways away from George! He panted as he hugged the ground, this path was a lot wider than the other one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for TM brick break!   Search for TM brick break! Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for TM brick break!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next