Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Lovely Stroll

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A Lovely Stroll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Ilia was in this lovely little forest to relax, take time to enjoy herself. When she got to town, all she did was work on her shop. Ilia had to have some fun or she'd get stressed out. Plus she wanted to go looking for berries and things to claim for her own. She did have the space for it after all. So with an empty pouch, her natural one, Ilia was taking it easy and enjoying the sights. Maybe she'd make a new friend? Anything would be quite enjoyable to do on such a nice day.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Ilia smiled to Cookie, seeing she had just woke. "That was a short nap. I had only just really gotten in cloud gazing." The Kangaskhan stretched and sat up straight. "Would you like to press on or call it a day? Honestly, I am content either way. Today has been a good day so far."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:04 pm

"I unno," Cookie said, gazing up at the sky. "I think I'd like to head back. We didn't find a whole lot, but we can do this again later. Wouldn't that be nice?"

The little skitty scooted back and forth among her new feathered friends, purring as the cooed around her.

"Maybe I'll show you that I can really get into a fierce tussle if I have to!" Cookie grinned, growling a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Ilia chuckled and playfully noogied Cookie's head. "I'm sure you are the touhhest of the tough and no on can match your fighting spirit. Lets go home. We both got something anyway and that was more than I planned for anyway." Ilia shook the hand/wing of the fly types' leader and turned back toward town. "Lets go then. I could use a good drink of tea." And with that, the two left the forest. Their short excursion into Pecha Forest had ended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Stroll
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3