Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Lovely Stroll

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Ilia was in this lovely little forest to relax, take time to enjoy herself. When she got to town, all she did was work on her shop. Ilia had to have some fun or she'd get stressed out. Plus she wanted to go looking for berries and things to claim for her own. She did have the space for it after all. So with an empty pouch, her natural one, Ilia was taking it easy and enjoying the sights. Maybe she'd make a new friend? Anything would be quite enjoyable to do on such a nice day.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Cookie frowned as she regained her composure. She circled around to the front of Ilia and confidently stomped her front-right paw.

"That's what fake out does! You pretend to attack, and then mewwwww, you're out of the way and your foe goes down! Trust me, it keeps you safe!"

The tiny kitten pokemon proceeded to let loose a smile.

"Those punches were sooooo cool, by the way. Thanks, Ilia!"

Without another word, Cookie took off towards the tree. She began to playfully chase the remaining birds, who, without their flock leader, were too nervous to do any more fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:17 pm

Ilia sighed and stepped forward to the injured Pidove she had beat, carefully picking it up. "Look, I apologize for the way Cookie and I treated you..." Ilia glanced at Cookie chase the others and sighed again. "...And sorry for what she is doing now. She is a little... spirited and naive. She is a good pokemon really. I don't want there to be bad blood between us. We don't wanna cause anymore trouble or hurt you guys." Ilia set the Pidove down and offered a hand, shaking their wing in a friendly way. Ilia smiled to the Pidove leader, pleased she worked it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:04 pm

"Mow mow mow mow mow!" Cookie yapped, continuing her chase of the pidoves. She leaped up after a straggler, but purposely misaimed and landed back in a trot. She sat down and smiled at the leader's truce with Ilia, tilting her head slightly as they looked towards her.

The birds, noticing Cookie's rapidly calming demeanor and her playful intent, relaxed as well and began to swoop down and land all around the skitty. One nipped playfully at her tail, which she shook lightly.

"Skiii, Ilia! I don't think we can take their apples. Why don't we take a little rest here and keep looking later?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:20 pm

Ilia nodded to Cookie's suggestion. "Of course, we don't wanna take what isn't ours, yes? That would be wrong." Ilia sat down with a small thud to relax. "Resting sounds good, I'm not one to travel to long without breaks. All strength, low stamina you see. Like most of my kind of course." Ilia looked over to Cookie, scratching the top of her head. "So, what kind of Skitty are you? Where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Cookie shook a bit, scattering the pidoves around her. She wobbled closer to Ilia and plopped herself down.

"I'm a city kitty Skitty who loves adventure!"

After a few beats, Cookie realized that she probably wasn't supplying enough information.

"My daddy is a wailmer, though. People say that's weird. I've got two brothers and a sister, and all of them look a lot more like mom! But yeah that's it! How about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Ilia smiled to Cookie. "Well mom was the same as e. A Kangaskhan born and raised. My father was a Marowak and a proud fighter was he. He taught me how to defend myself if I needed too. Mom always said I inherited his left hook." Ilia drifted off in memories for a second before continued. "But anyway, mom was actually the reason I got into the storage business. She runs her own storage shop far away and I'm hoping I can run my own storage just as well. After all, I want to do my parents proud. Having a Wailmer dad is pretty cool though. I bet you are tough like a Wailmer too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:05 pm

"Well, I'm not thaaaat tough, but my dad did show me how to make whale sounds!"

And with that, Cookie took in a huge breath, and began to... bellow. The pidoves fluttered about and ruffled their feathers, wondering who had brought a kazoo.

"But yeah, you make sense! Look, you've even got a pouch for storage!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Ilia chuckled at the little feline's antics. "While this pouch is a convenient place for items, it is mainly to carry young. Kangaskhan babies are very weak and defensless in their first few years of life. The mother carries the baby and protects them with their lives. Sometimes literally. They are the most dedicated mothers out there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:28 pm

"Wow..." Cookie remarked, tilting her head slightly. "That's really cool. I'll bet you'll be a great mom someday too, Ilia."

With the sun filtering down through the leaves, Cookie was able to find a warm spot to curl up in.

"Mind if I take a quick nap? The sun is making me sleepy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Ilia nodded and stretched herself, laying back on a tree behind her. "I'll rest too and keep an eye out in case trouble pops up. You nap for a bit and I'll wake you up later." Ilia then looked up at the sky, watching the clouds lazily float by. It was a very nice day to go for a walk. Ilia was glad she came out here today. It was important to take time for yourself every once in a while to relax and release a little stress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:13 am

"Thanks! Don't worry, I just take cat-naps." Cookie circled around, her tail spiraling behind her. After finding just the right spot to lie down, she kneaded the ground carefully with her four paws and bowed her head, quickly falling into a light sleep. A few of the pidoves swooped down around her and crouched to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:14 am

Ilia let out a soft chuckle at the adorable sight and went on the watch. Leaning back, her small tail touched an item she hadn't noticed before. Deciding to be nice, Ilia picked it up and put it beside Cookie. She already had an apple so this was fair division.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:27 pm

"Zfzzzfzfffzzzzwha..." Cookie snored. She kicked a bit in her rest, dreaming about running through a field of flowers. Sure, it was something she was almost literally just doing, but hey, it was fun.

One of her paws nudged the Watamel Berry placed by her feet, and instinctively pulled it closer to her with her tail. She huddled around with it, almost protecting it from the disinterested pidoves napping with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:21 am

Ilia sat there and kept an eye out on her surroundings, seeing no threat at all around them. Back home, there was always some dispute or another going on. Nothing serious, just arguing mostly. She and her mother used to find a quiet place to relax and watch the clouds... too bad it was a completely clear day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Just as she promised, Cookie woke up early. She let out a yawn as she packed some berry she had with her into her pack. A snack for later? Who knew.

The little skitty saw Ilia relaxed, and simply sat up. She really couldn't think of much to do before the pressed on. She sat still, smiling off into the trees while daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Stroll   A Lovely Stroll - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Stroll
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next