Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pixelated RP sign ups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pixelated RP sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Pixelated RP sign ups   Pixelated RP sign ups EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:08 pm

In the near future, a new kind of videogame system was built. It is, in short, virtual reality. But that doesn't give it justice. It's been perfected. It feels more like reality. It might even be considered better. You can create an entirely new life for yourself, where you can pretty much do anything you please. Slay monsters and level up, fight against other players, hang out with friends, create new worlds, anything. The entire world in the system is huge. Even if you're going at the speed of light, (which you can in the game), it would take many days to get from one end of the entire universe in the game to the other. The system soon became world-wide, and became a huge part of every person's life. The man behind it, Martin Watts, soon became an international figure, a multi-billionaire, and the complete leader of the franchise, called Utopiacorp (After the system, called UTOPIA). But, as everyone eventually does, he died. However, he had to family, no partner, no true friends to leave everything to. However, in the reading of his will, the following was sson discovered:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, Martin Watts, leave everything to whoever can prove themselves worthy in my final challenge. I have left a few special passes into an entire seperate world from my prodigy, UTOPIA, that is even more amazing then UTOPIA itself. I planned to make it my final project that would help me find a worthy heir. I intend for my heir to be able to complete the new world, and give it a worthy name, as well. The top players in my game, UTOPIA, are to be brought into my private lab in the company, where I have left these passes to this world, and they are to find four hidden objects independently, as there can only be one winner. However, to make winning possible, even if a player has claimed one of the neccesary objects, the taken object will be replaced with an identical, working copy of it about 30 minutes later, in game time. The objects are hidden, and the first leads to the next. They will all be given the same clue to finding the first, and then it is up to them. When all four artifacts are found, they are to be taken to the hidden door, which can only be found when you have all the artifacts, and they must pass the final challenge in there. The winner will get my company and fortune. The losers will be given what the winner determines they deserve, and they all must get something huge. That is my final request.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was stunned, but they knew what they had to do.

They had to get the players to Utopiacorp.

Plot:
You are one of the player participating in this challenge. you will go throughout this strange wrold, competing to find the artifacts. however, you will discover that this challenge may be more sinister then you all realised...

Character sheet:

Character's Name:
Avatar's Name (What you're called in the game):
Real Appearence (picture or described):
Avatar's Appearence (Picture or Described):
Personality (Optional):
History (optional):
Weapons and Abilities (In game):
Other:

There will be a posting order. The ammount will be decided when there are enough participants. I will post my character in another post.

Players:

1. (none quite yet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pixelated RP sign ups   Pixelated RP sign ups EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Character's Name: Miles King
Avatar's Name (What you're called in the game): GoldKnight
Real Appearence (picture or described): Pixelated RP sign ups Miles11
Avatar's Appearence (Picture or Described): Exact same as he does in real life.
Personality (Optional): To be RPd
History (optional): To be RPd
Weapons and Abilities (In game): He has a Golden sword, which he can weld easily with one hand. He was a few magical abilities, and he also has some psychic abilties as well.
Other:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pixelated RP sign ups   Pixelated RP sign ups EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:24 am

Character's Name: Karana Bottlenose
Real Appearence: She wears a pair of sweats and a t-shirt most of the time. She has a rather Indian-like appearence(and I mean real Indain, not the First Nations. She has bronze-colour skin, darh hair, and black eyes to match. She also has a pair of black pearl studs which she warrs all the time.
Avatar's Appearence : A cute little gray dog with golden-yellow eyes.
Personality (Optional): To be Rp'd
History (optional): to be RP'd
Weapons and Abilities (In game): shapeshifting, awesomely fast weapon crafting, has the ability to wield almost any weapon, dog senses, and weak telekinesis.
Other: Do you hate your ipod's keyboard? Cuz I do.

Last edited by bangbronze on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Pixelated RP sign ups   Pixelated RP sign ups EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Character's Name: Ashe Illu
Real Appearance: Floppy spiky red hair, Blue eyes, about 5'8", Tan Complexion, Fairly Normal Build a bit on the Broad-Shouldered side, Wears a Gray Windbreaker, With a Black shirt on underneath that, Gray and White Camouflage Cargo Pants, and Combat Boots.
Avatar's Appearance: Long Brown Duster, With Plate armor on his Right Arm, Both hands have Boxing Tape wrapped around them, and otherwise like his normal appearance. Also, a Metal Helm, with a added electronic Scope to the right eye peice.
Personality (Optional): To be Rp'd
History (optional): To be Rp'd
Weapons and Abilities: Martial Arts, Intense Speed, A XML-Sniper Class Rifle, Expert Aiming, Close Range Combat.
Other:
Nothin' Here, till' I think of something.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pixelated RP sign ups   Pixelated RP sign ups EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:27 am

Character's Name: Donna Parker
Real Appearence: Green eyes, brunette hair that hangs a little bit past her neck, and on the pale side. Usually seen wearing jeans and short sleeved T-shirt along with a scarf and sneakers. About 5'4"
Spoiler:
Personality: To be rp'd.
History: To be rp'd.
Weapons and Abilities: Swordplay, no magical abilities except some shapeshifting into living things slightly larger then humans at the most.
Other:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pixelated RP sign ups   Pixelated RP sign ups EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:30 am

@bangbronze: Just finish the real appearance and you'll be set.
@TeamAshen: Looks good.
@Pikashock: You're all set.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Pixelated RP sign ups   Pixelated RP sign ups EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Character name: Corey jakob
Real appearance: he wears jeans, has a sweater with black, orange, and gray stripes on it. He is roughly 5"2 with brown hair. He wears gym shoes a lot of the time.
https://servimg.com/view/18068421/50
Personality:to be rped
History: to be rped
Weapons and abilities: he has a bow that can split into two separate daggers. He is able to make arrows out of magical energy. He is very quick and agile, due to his training in martial arts.
Other: none
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pixelated RP sign ups   Pixelated RP sign ups EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:41 pm

@Maxiorc: Looks great!

I'm accepting no more players. We'll start once Bangbronze is finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pixelated RP sign ups   Pixelated RP sign ups EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:46 am

Its bronze, mr. 99. And I finished, by the way. Just wondering, would there be a chatbox in the game, or some sort if communication with the other players?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pixelated RP sign ups   Pixelated RP sign ups EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:31 am

Okay, it looks good, Bronze. And with communication, they can all use PMing to communicate between eachother (Use spoilers for that), and actually talk with eachother when their avatars are face to face in the world.

Everything looks good, I'll just set up the thread this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pixelated RP sign ups   Pixelated RP sign ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Pixelated RP sign ups
Page 1 of 1