Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Light and Shadows

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Light and Shadows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Light and Shadows   Light and Shadows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:38 am

First topic message reminder :

The moon was shining brightly, however the peace was suddenly disturbed in the outskirts of the village, there was a large explosion. In a small gap in the forest there was a passed out Houndour whimpering in pain. "I think you over did it Roxas." the girl said bluntly to her Pokemon. "Deino.(Opps, sorry.)" the black and blue Pokemon laughed. The girl walked over and bent down next to the injured Pokemon, "Here you go, eat this." she said holding out a blue berry. The Houndour slowly raised it's head up and whimpered, "It's alright. Go on take it." she said with encouragement. The dark Pokemon took a small bite out of the fruit and felt a sudden burst of energy. Wolfing down the berry he took off when he was finished. "Deino dei deino?(Why are you so nice to Dark and Ghost type Pokemon and not the humans in the village?)" Roxas asked his trainer. The girl stood up and gazed at the moon as a soft breeze blew through the trees, "Because, you guys are the only ones that understand me." she said as her amber gem twinkled under the moonlight.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Light and Shadows   Light and Shadows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:09 pm

"Follow me. I don't want to be here when that Houndoom wakes up." Naru said before entering the cave. Giratina moved closer to the ceiling to let the two girls come through. it has been a while, Latias, Latios. the ghost dragon said to them.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Light and Shadows   Light and Shadows - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:27 pm

The two Latis nodded, Latios speaking to the ghost type via Telepathy. Unfortunately we cannot stay, Giratina. We need to make sure that the other group of these people does not wake up and cause more trouble for us.

"No offense... Naru was it? But that cave doesn't feel very enticing. It's full of... dark energy. The type I don't mix with." She looked up at Giratina, "I think I'll stick with these two. It feels safer, for me at least."
Aria gently landed on her partner's shoulder, rubbing her fluffy head against Lillian's neck, as if trying to hide away from the huge creature inside the cave.
Aria doesn't feel comfortable here either she thought, looking at the red and blue eons Though I would like some answers to the many questions I have right now.

Latias nodded, We could probably explain to you back in the clearing if you like. But then you need to go home and rest. Your mother will be worried if you don't go back soon.
"Okay," Lillian nodded, whispering out loud.

If you can do that Latias, I will move those sleeping humans away from the shrine clearing, suggested Latios. The pair always worked together in harmony, getting things done quickly and efficiently, even if that meant they occasionally had separate jobs.
Latias nodded, Alright then Lillian. I can fly you there or we can walk.

"I'll walk," she smiled, "It's not fair to tire you out when you need all of your strength to protect the forest."

With another nod, Latias looked back to the cave mouth, Goodbye Giratina. Until we meet again.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Light and Shadows   Light and Shadows - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:43 am

Naru turned her head slightly while the Guardians were "Speaking" to each other, "I know these tunnel's better then anyone. i can get you back to the village. That is unless you are scared of the dark?" she challanged.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Light and Shadows   Light and Shadows - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:50 am

"I'm not scared. I don't have anything to prove to you," blinked Lillian before wandering off into the forest with Latias. Latios meanwhile, took off, heading back towards where Aria had sent the group of strangely dressed people to sleep.

After a while, Lillian and Latias made it back to the shrine clearing where Lillie sat at the bottom of the lone tree in the centre, and Latias hovered next to her.
After a few minutes, Latias' eyes began to glow and she began sight sharing with Latios, Lillian sighing in relief as one by one the ominous people were silently guided away from the shrine clearing.

That girl. I think she was Giratina's choice. The one who embodies him and his powers, said Latias eventually, speaking into Lillie's mind.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Light and Shadows   Light and Shadows - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:13 am

Naru shrugged and continued to walk on with Roxas right behind her. "So that kid is one that the Lati's picked?" she asked Giratina. The Guardian had told her of the other Guardian but he knew nothing of the one's that they chose. Naru, you must not challenge anyone like that especially when already consider yourself an outcast. Giratina looked at her as he said this in her mind. "I don't care what anyone thinks of me." she replied back. Yet. Giratina corrected. as soon as they had entered the cave, Naru was just outside the village. "Time to get some sleep. We are going to train hard, Roxas. Bye, "Shadow"." she called to the ghost type. Do not call me that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light and Shadows   Light and Shadows - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3