Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rupin walked into the room. Gazing upon the beds, he slowly made his way over, settling himself down gently. He looked to Oliver. "Have a seat. I would like to talk with you." He motioned towards the other bed. "And no, you're not in trouble or anything. I would just like to know you better."

He lay there, waiting casually for him to take a seat. "All settled? I'm going to shoot these questions all at once, okay? One. Why did you want to join this team? Two. I would like you to tell me a little bit about your past. You don't have to tell me everything, just what you feel comfortable with. Three. What do you plan on doing? What are your dreams?" He waited. He was very patient with these kinds of matters.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:03 am

"Well, first he has to open up to one of us. This is really just an exercise in trust. I'm going to need the experience for when I become a guildmaster." He looked at Alex. "Keep in mind, it's these sort of situations that have to be kept queit. Even if he tells me, I'm not going to talk to you about it until he tells you about it himself. We have to be sensitive to his feelings as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Alex looked down a little. Rupin was right. He should let Radon reveal all when he was ready...but...what could he do? He was in a deadlock. He felt Radon may never let out what was troubling him, but Rupin mmakes a good point. Alex decided to decide later. "Understandable, Rupin. Anyway, onto other matters, we need to decide on a mission to take. I'll meet you guys at the boards when you're ready." With that, Alex went over to job board and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:43 am

Oliver looked at Rupin, dismissing the woory he had. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" the Cubone said excitedly, running out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:43 am

Rupin shook his head and smiled. "Alright, alright. What a distractable person you are, Oliver." He calmly made his way over to the boards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Alex watched as Rupin came over. "Radon and I had some ideas, but I would like to hear something you guys might want to do, frist, so we can decide as a team. Just pick one from the outlaw boards or the job boards, and we can choose!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:12 am

He gazed at the request board for a moment before pointing at a job. The notice said, "I need it for my collection!". "I think we should do this one. It seems easy enough, with a decent reward."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:34 am

Oliver jumped up. "Our first mission! Yes! Let's do it, guys!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Alex held up one of his hands(?). Wait a minute. I think that the agreement should be unanimous, here. I have no problem with this, I just think we should find Radon and ask him, first, okay? He went out for some time to himself, so we can either look for him or wait here for him. What do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:11 am

Oliver nodded. "Ok, but where is he anyway?" the Cubone inquired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:23 pm

"Well, I say we wait. He needs some time to himself. He probably has a lot on his mind right now, anyway." He returned to examining the requests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Alex first looked at Oliver. "Radon said he was going into town. He mentioned wanting some time to himself, so, Rupin has a point here. We should probably wait. In the meantime, what do you guys think we should do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:46 am

"We could go out for some items. Or, just sit here and wait. Up to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:12 am

"I don't know what we should do. If Radon takes too long, we could go out for the items." Oliver suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:31 pm

"We should probably do that anyways, before we go into a dungeon."
Radon walked up to the group and nodded to them.
"Sorry, I was... walking around town..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Alex went over to Radon. "No, it's fine, really. oliver, Rupin, and I had some time to talk, anyway. You've got great timing, anyway. We need to decide on an actual mission, so we were wondering if "I Need it for my collection!" is okay with you."

Alex then turned so he would face the entire group. "I agree, we do need some items, but...that leads to a big issue. We're kind of broke, and I think we might want to go in itemless. Dungeons are filled with items, so it can't be too hard to find some stuff to help us. Besides, there are 4 of us. If we're all there, we can find items easier. That's the mission that you guy suggested, practically. Is that okay with you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next