Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A Empty
PostSubject: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:30 pm

NIGHT 1: Alex and Radon

Alex walked into the room. As soon as he saw the beds, he had an overwhelming urge to flop right on one and fall asleep...but he couldn't yet. He sat down on one and faced Radon.

"Radon...the thing I want to talk to you about is that I've noticed something about you...you're not in trouble, but...we ralts can sense other pokemon's feelings. I noticed that when we entered the guild for the first time, I could sense that you felt...uncomfortable, and you stayed outside by the door.. And later, when we were talking about the sleeping arrangements, you were gritting your teeth and I felt you felt even worse than before...is there something wrong, Radon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Radon had to bite back a defensive retort as he stepped into the room. He didn't say anything as he walked over to the other bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling.
But... what was he suppose to say? Was he suppose to confess his deepest inner thoughts to this pokemon that he'd only met a couple hours ago? Radon put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes. He's heard before that ralts had this innate ability to sense emotions and feelings. Maybe it was kinda like how he could see other pokemons' aura. But it unnerved him that Alex hit it right on the nail.
Radon's always been nervous around crowds, a bit anti-social. But its been getting worse since... that happened.
He turned his head and looked over at Alex, who was probably still waiting for answer.
"Nope." He said in an even tone. "Just...err." He paused, grasping for words to finish his sentence. "Anxious. To get started on explorations and stuff..."
He looked back up at the ceiling and after another pause he added.
"I'm fine." Though it sounded more like he was talking to himself than to Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Alex stared at Radon for the moment. He could sense the shock and anxiety that Radon had from Alex's statement. Alex felt slightly confused, becuase even though he had told Radon about his ability, he still blatantly lied to him. It was obvious he was lying or maybe it was just obvious to Alex. Alex pondered his options. He could point out to Radon that he was lying...no way. He's only known him for a few hours, and he's going to be partnering with him for a long time, hopefully. Alex didn't want his first impressions to be that he was agressive and scary...but...he can't just leave Radon's problem alone. What can he do? Finally, Alex decided.

"Okay, Radon, whatever you say. We should hit the sack, anyway. It might help your anxiety if we rest. We can get ready to start our new journey tomorrow." Alex then lay down on his bed.

However, Alex had decided it was not over. He can't just drop the problem for later. Alex had a plan. He would use an ability he hadn't used in quite a while...he only hoped he could remember how to do it, and that Radon would begin to sleep soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:13 am

Radon grumbled something that sounded along the lines of "goodnight...", and closed his eyes. Somewhat relieved that he seemed to have sated Alex's curiosity for now he relaxed and let the soft, black waves of sleep wash over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:47 am

Alez waited until he was sure Radon was asleep. He then got up, quietly snuck over next to him, and then put his hand to Radon's forehead. Alex concentrated, and he began to faintly glow. Alex closed his eyes, uttered some words, and then opened his eyes.

Alex looked around, seeing what looked like a color-shifting pattern. Perfect, he got in before Radon statrted to dream. Alex then rushed over to where Radon was, and shook Radon's shoulder in order to get his attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:19 am

"Hmm?" The riolu turned around to face Alex. "Oh, hey." He waved at the ralts in a friendly manner and yawned, as if he had just gotten up. Radon then stretched and looked around casually. "So... what's up?"
Maybe it was just Alex... but he seemed to be acting...nicer.

OoC: (I'm assuming Alex is in his mind, right?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:36 pm

(Yes, Alex is in Radon's mind. Glad you caught that.)

"Well, nothing much...I'm just excited for tomorrow, and I wanted to try to get to know each other better. Do you...notice anything, anything at all, Radon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:14 pm

The riolu shrugged and looked around. "Err, yes? Flashing walls? Changing colors?" He turned to Alex. "My consciousness that has decided to take the form of a ralts? I'm sorry, who are you again?" Radon scratched the back of his head, looking slightly perplexed now.
The patterns of colors settled down into a pure white slate, an infinite blank canvas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Alex became puzzled. Radon didn't recognise him? That seemed odd...of course, Alex hadn't tried this for a while, so maybe it was by accident. Whatever the reason, Alex couldn't ponder on it for too long. He had to get to work.

"Um, yes. My name is Alex. We kinda of met, you know, when you were awake? We formed a rescue team? By the way, what's going on with the senery? Why is it now pure white? Do you control your dreams in any way?""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:10 pm

The riolu gives Alex a mischievous smirk. "Sometimes. Every open canvas needs a painter right?" He bowed dramatically. "You are looking at that painter."
He then turns around, facing his back towards Alex and looking out into the infinite whiteness. "So, what brings ya here?, 'Alex that I formed a rescue team with' "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Alex smiled. This Radon seemed...diffrent from the one he knew. More cheerful, creative, clever, but most noticably, more open. Alex wondered if this is how Radon really is on the inside...but at the moment, he had to think of an excuse.

"Oh...well, I was kind of bored just sleeping, and since I can kind of enter dreams...I thought, why not? I'll get the same amount of rest, anyway. So...what do you do here when you dream?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:22 am

The riolu shrugged. "I don't know. Whatever I want, I guess." He closed his eyes and held his arms out to his side.
Suddenly, black lines started appearing on the white background, as if a hundred invisible pencil started making a picture. It slowly became more defined.
Colors flowed into the whiteness, filling up every crevice and corner and then...
They were in a familiar meadow, the one just outside of town. A light breeze blew waves through the tall grass as it pushed fluffy clouds across a sea of blue sky.
Satisfied with his work the riolu put his hands behind his back and walked into the tall weeds, disappearing from sight between the folds of the thick foliage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Alex watched the scenery change in amazment. He had traveled into dreams before...but this...this was amazing. And Radon is doing this? It was almost unbelievable. Alex woshed that the waking Radon was like this...but there isn't really much he can do at the moment. Alex decided to sit on the grass and look around at the dream created around him.

After a bit of time, Alex decided to check out of the dream. He closed his eyes...and when he opened them, he saw he was back in his room. It was nearing dawn, and Alex got back to his bed. It's a good thing that his body goes into a sleep mode whenever he enters another's dream, or else he would be really tired. Alex closed his eyes, preparing for an awakening...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:06 pm

A few minutes passed before Radon stirred in his sleep. But eventually he opened his eyes, greeted by the soft morning light. "Another day...". He muttered. But it was a different day. Today, he was in an exploration team.
Radon heaved himself up into a sitting position and looked over at the ralts that was in the other bed. Still sleeping. At least he'd have some time to himself, for a couple minutes. He swung his legs over and sat on the edge of the bed with his feet hanging off, still feeling half-asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Alex wasn't sleeping.

Being a ralts has it's advantages, like nobody can tell if you're sleeping or not.

Alex had decided to spy on Radon a little, sure, but Alex needed to know more about Radon. But that's not the main reason why he was awake.

He was thinking about his ability, and the last time he used it...the last time he saw his parents.

He was using it on a traveler who stayed the night...a Hypno. He saw horrible images he would never forget. He was in so much shcck and fear, that he fainted. It turns out the Hypno was a criminal...and he kidnapped his parents. Alex hasn't seen them since...and hasn't used his dream ability since. Alex continued to think as he spied on Radon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A Empty

Back to top Go down

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room A
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next