Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Endless Forest!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

The Endless Forest! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:28 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a beautiful morning in a very large forest, the sun just rising. Inside a small grotto in said forest, many Pokemon lay asleep. It is now that they start to wake up to their next adventure.

Celia sensed that something was wrong ever since she fell asleep. Her sixth sense was saying things through her dreams, and the Solosis was able to read almost all the signs her dreams gave her. Still, it wasn't much wasn't much. The future was always changing and could never be pin-pointed. There was something about a forest and many other Pokemon, including an Oshawott and a few others. Celia decided that this was the time for her to wake up.

Celia opened her beady black eyes. She was stuck in a tree. She wriggled out the leaves by vibrating herself but a few leaves were still stuck in her green membrane. She sighed and dealt with it. Almost all the Pokemon in her dream were there, if not all. Still, she had no idea where she was and she was almost sure these Pokemon thought the same. She sent a small psychic jolt to each Pokemon, in an attempt to wake them.
---
Eve was snoring loudly, using leaves as a blanket. Whenever she slept she ended up in the most confortable position possible, even if it was several feet away from her bed. She rolled over when Celia's jolt hit her, mumbling something random.

(okay, posting order is going to be the order you guys post in first, so only post once until everyone has. Also, posts where I use important NPCs will be marked, so don't count them as part of the posting order. Begin!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:53 pm

"Endless Forest... Yeah, I'd nod my head and pretend to understand, but honestly? I don't. Not by a long shot." It seemed as though the Charmander decided to stop flailing about and started asking a random Lampent about something called 'Guardians'. Or something. Bob honestly could care less. "A Pecha Berry sounds sweet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:17 pm

"Hahaha, I see what you did there." Genni handed Bob one of the small Berries. "hey dude, we better get goin' or that Lampent might leave us behind." She shot a Grass Pledge combined with a Magical Leaf into the sky, making sure it didn't hit anyone. "Come on. I don't care if these Guardians are going to attack us if we go meet them, even though I don't trust these people any more than you do. But I would think that we should see someone. Arceus above, most of us don't even know where we are!" With that, Genni went over to stand with the Lampent.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:47 am

Isa looked over at where Ione had indicated, and listened to what the lampent had to say. Forest guardians? That can't be right. Plus she seems to know enough about them, why not just tell us now? He wondered and saw the Snivy get up and start to head closer.
"Wait a minute, are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, couldn't she just tell us what's going on first instead of leading us on?" He asked, but also moved closer along with Ione. He wasn't about to stay on his own or head off with one of the other pokemon in the group just yet.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:27 am

Celia saw the Lampent and listened intently to the things she was saying. "I don't trust you, but because we'll probably be stuck here without you, I'll come."
---
Eve shrugged. She didn't know who was this Lampent and these so-called Guardians were, but she nodded to follow. She was a water type anyway, she figured she could take the Lampent down if she needed to.
----

The Lampent's flame died down. This was not what she expected, but the Forest Guardians had warned her about this...

"Yes, I am sure you have doubts, I'm sure you don't trust me, but you have to listen. The three guardians, the Caretaker, the Peacekeeper, and the Protector, all exist and this isn't some joke." She would of smirked if she had a mouth, now turning to the Porygon. "And if I didn't exist, then why would I be floating in front of you?" The Lampend sighed. "Now please, follow me. This forest is, in fact, the Endless Forest. It does not end unless you go a very, very long distance, hence the name. You could stay, or go with me, but if you stay you might never see your home again." The Lampent spoke in a darker, more ghostly tone now. What she was saying was, in fact, the truth.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:51 am

Ione shrugged, looking to the Riolu.
"It's better than sitting around doing nothing," she pointed out. Pausing to listen to the Lampent's next bout of speech.
"Well it looks like if we follow her, we'll at least get answers to some of our questions."

Ciriya meanwhile, fluttered down from the tree, hovering near the Lampent. She didn't particularly like the idea of not getting home.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:34 pm

"W-w-well...I-i don't think I've got any other o-options...", Verthos stuttered, still keeping his distance.

----

Isciar seemed surprised by the remark of the Lampent. "You do not exist...but you...and you...ERROR Aborting thought to prevent further system damage. Further information required. Follow non-existant entity? Positive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:45 pm

"Well, what are we all waitin' for?" Cyan asked, eager to get somewhere less boring. Trees were cool and all, but you can get pretty tired of them after a while, y'know? A pokemon can only see thousands of trees so much before she starts tinding them a little lame. "The sooner we get outta this big woody mess the better, ya dig?"

Yet another sigh escaped Garuda's beak. With friends like these... "As much as it pains me to utilize your 'rad' vocabulary...'I dig'." she muttered reluctantly, taking a step forward to show her readiness. "Like i said, we don't seem to have much of a choice, so please. Shed some light onto the situation, if you'll pardon the pun. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest!   The Endless Forest! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Endless Forest!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3