Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome, to the Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! Yes my friends, the rather unpopular RPG is back! But this time with a proper plot! But the best part about said plot? I don't have to spend an hour typing it out You get to unravel it's mysteries by advancing through the game! Now, there is a base plot, but your actions can (and they inevitably will) affect how the rest of your game goes. I can't say much without spoiling what I have in store for you guys and gals. So you'll just have to find out by playing! A couple simple rules before we start though:

- No godmode! You can't travel across the world in a second. You can't turn on your everything-proof shield. You guys know all that stuff.
- Wait your turn. Until I have responded to your post, you can't post an action again. OOC Chat is fine though.

Well, that's all I've got. Now all we can do is begin! You can start by asking what your surroundings are. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:02 am

...since i failed that JUST DESTROY ME NOW AS WELL AS MY DIGNTY SINCE YOU LIKE TO TAKE EVERYTHING I HAVE GA-well we can't break another fourth wall cant we*sound of fourth wall breaking*....I JUST TOTALLY DID NOT DO THAT FOR FUN/REVENGE.

Congrats Gamemaster *another crash*
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:09 am

Now hold on here, missy. You've already broken your forth wall, which the king has confiscated. You ain't getting out of this one so easily.

Guard [1] & Guard [2] use SWIPE

9 + 9 = 18 - 1 = 0

Sakura Health = 0 // DEFEATED

You are now DEFEATED.

So, considering there are no other means of resurrection, would you like to try the Angelic Trial, or perhaps strike a deal with me?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:10 am

Hey, I never said that I was going to use the fourth wall to escape....I just did it to pretty much either A) annoy you or/and B ) for fun
And don't call me missy.
First of all, what happens in the Angelic Trial?

Also how in the world does a kind take a fourth wall?
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:16 am

Missy) The Angelic Trial is much like court. We look upon your past actions to see if you can be accepted into angelhood. If you do pass as an Angel, you are instantly revived as you died, with no complications. If you do not, you are labeled as an Agony. You do not want to become an Agony.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:18 am

AGAIN WITH THE MISSY.
Fine since I'm not sure about being marked as an Agony, so I'll strike a deal with you *grumbles*
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:28 am

Excellent. Off to your with you, now. The fun is just about to begin.

====================================================================================================

You arrive back at your tower in a blinding white light. You've been transported directly to the bedroom floor. On your bed lies a note. The note reads:

"Missy,
I have restocked your tower with it's original machines.
Considering you transported all of yours away.
That will be my gift to you.
Also life. There is also that.
Flip over the card."

On the other side of the card is a picture of the king you met once you were captured. In dark blue ink, "Defend." is written on the picture.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:33 am

(Out of Character: SO THAT'S HOW IT IS YOU CHEEKY LITTLE *starts swearing saying lots of things about the said gamemaster* Yes normally I wouldn't do such a thing, even getting out of it, but this situation is perfectly alright to do such a thing. Alright I'll pretend like this character doesn't know a thing *grumbles*)
STOP CALLING ME MISSY! And I guess that doesn't include the Toucan, since he isn't a machine.
Or is he?
Anyways I go to the fridge machine and attempt to put my dice into the fridge
Assuming I have that.
-_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:44 am

Wistuffly wrote:
You flip the note over.

"And yes. Yes I did."

Inside the package, you find:

- (1) BOOTS OF GAMBADE
The Boots of Gambade allow the user enhanced jumping abilities, about x3 jumping power to be exact.

- (1) COLT REVOLVER [Wistuffly]
This revolver has been modified (by yours truly) for better or worse. The barrel has been shorted to about half of it's original size. The chamber can only hold three bullets at a time. It has a black metal frame with a wooden handle. On the wooden handle, the triangle symbol has been engraved.

- (3) REVOLVER AMMUNITION

- (1) PHOTOGRAPH [King]
A picture of the king you saw once you were captured is also in the box. In dark blue pen, "Eliminate." has been written.

"Oh my God. Thank you for all of this stuff and giving me an excuse to kill him; I really wanted to kill him anyway." Load the gun and explore the room I'm in, describing everything in a somewhat-but-not-really-cynically optimistic way.
Or if you CBA, just describe it like you normally do.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:44 am

((You see, it's things like this that make me smile.))

Sakura) Fine. And yes, Toucan not included.

You then place the Quad Emerald Eagle Die into the Furrnasces, turning the dial. Items appear on the plate.

- (1) AMERICAN EAGLE POSTER
This magnificent poster harnesses the true essence of America. A bald eagle flies true through the soaring wind, fireworks and the U.S.A flag flailing with pride in the backround. Truly a work of art.

- (2) EAGLE BEER
This fine alcoholic beverage will give you the great feeling of soaring through the wind. If you drink enough. A product of the Coca-Cola Company.

Ant) You begin by fumbling with the three bullets, putting them into the chamber. Locked and loaded. You are in your bedroom. Same stone walls, same red carpet, same bed/wardrobe/desk, just as you left it before falling down a waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:50 am

(...I don't know how to respond to that. So I'm going with something good old fasioned.)
((.....Wonderful))
I look at all the useful stuff. The beer is really useful since I don't drink.
Someone really knows how to make useful things.
Since I have nothing else to do, I put the poster on the desk. I guess I'll bring the beer, just to A) Bribe someone, or B ) Hit someone on the head with it. Actually wait no don't do the beer part.

I put the boomarang on the top hand of the seesaw, and the beer on the bottom hand of the seesaw. Then after retriving the item, I go to the boarded over place.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:58 am

Isn't it great? All of this fat loot, ripe for the picking.
Aren't you glad you lugged that dice around for your entire past life?
You then combine the Boomerang and Eagle Beer.

You have created the DRUNKEN EAGLE!
This fine product has obtained it's wooden frame, but the arms of the boomerang have taken shape of two eagle wings. A pattern highly similar to that of the American Flag has been painted on, but the stars have been arranged in a triangle. In flight, it flies very wobbley and shakey. Anyone hit with this Boomerang has a chance of becoming >DRUNK<.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:01 am

Alright.
This i could use. But....okay fine you win.
I go to the bottom floor and examine the room.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:02 am

It's still your bedroom. Bed/Desk/Wardrobe. Stone walls/floors, green carpet. Trapdoor at the side of the room. Haven't we been over this multiple times?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:04 am

I know I know. I just want to attempt the trapdoor again.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:05 am

You pop open the trapdoor. The stairs lead down to the ground floor. The door is wide open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!
Page 43 of 58Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next