Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] Empty
PostSubject: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Acro approached the door to the Guild Master's headquarters, they seemed to tower over him. It had taken him forever to get up the courage just to walk up to the entrance of the guild, and now he was finally here. He rapped as fast as he could on the door with his wing and awaited for it to be answered. Millions of things passed through his mind as he waited. 'What if they didn't take pokemon as small as him? What if the head master was a huge rayquaza?' Acro mentally kicked himself, 'there's no way the leader would be a rayquaza!' he thought, 'But what if it was? There's a first time for everything. What if they only took really strong pokemon?' Acro was now shaking in fear of rejection.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:28 pm

A few moments later, the door opened to reveal a Meganium. She smiled, the yellow antennae on her head raising as she welcomed the Archen inside her sleeping quarters.
"So what can I do for you then, young sir?" she asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:37 pm

IC: 'A Meganium?' Acro thought, that was the last pokemon he expected. He hopped/walked into the quarters and said, "I-I'd like to become part of a rescue team, please" he stammered. He waved his tail a bit out of nervous habit,'are they going to accept me? Am I to small? Am I really as hopeless mother thought i was?' he cleared his mind of such thoughts and tried to be more optimistic, 'Of course I can be useful! Even if they only accept me to use me as an errand boy, I'm still helping!' the optimistic thoughts only lasted for a second before his thoughts turned more pessimistic.
Ooc: Do Archens hop or walk? XD
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:52 pm

"Of course! That would be great!" grinned Faye, "Do you have a team name in mind for yourself?"
The Meganium tilted her head to the side as she said this, her yellow antennae following the movement and leaning to the side.
"Oh, my name's Faye by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:57 pm

"A Team name?" Acro mumbled, he thought for a bit and said, "How about Team Roak?" Acro asked, Roak was just a word that had popped into his head. He thought it sounded cool. If he was going to be in a cool rescue team he would have to have a cool name right? his wings flared out at the suggestion, more for a cool effect than anything.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Faye smiled before extending long vines from underneath the flower around her neck and reaching for a book of records that was on one of the shelves in the room. She brought it down and opened it, grabbing a quill from the desk and dipping it into the ink. She noted down the team name then looked back up at the Archen.

"And your name?" she asked.

ooc// In answer to your earlier question. I'm guessing Archens can do both. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:15 pm

"Oh! Uh, Yes! My name is Acro! A. C. R. O." Acro was beggining to grow more confident the more questions Faye asked him. 'I'm going to be accepted!' he thought cheerfully. He shifted on his feet nervously, wonder what his first job would be. 'Is Faye going to assign me something to start with?' he wondered, 'or am I going to choose one myself? Maybe I should start with something easy, like a search and find! No. Something difficult, I should capture an outlaw or something, make myself more known. What if I bite off more than I can chew? Jeez, I need chill out or else I'm going to stress myself out a little too much...'
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:45 am

Faye noted down the name and species of Acro underneath the team name before snapping the book shut and wandering over to a corner of the room.
"If you ever get more team members, be sure to come and find me so that I can officially add them in the explorer records," she smiled as she inspected one of the many bags hanging from pegs in the corner of the room. After a few moments, she found the right one and used vines to take it off of the peg. The Meganium knocked a few other ones off of the peg at the same time but quickly replaced them before wandering over to the Archen.

"In this treasure bag you will find an explorer badge, a wonder map and a small gift from me," she smiled.
"Welcome to Grassveil Guild!"

(The 'gift' is a Ribbon or Bow in a colour of your choosing X3 I only have to show you to a room and then we can close the thread)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 am

""Ok!"Acro chimed, Faye wasn't as scary to him as before. He opened the bag to find a purple ribbon! He immediately tied the ribbon around his neck and felt a warm feeling flow through him. He was officially a rescue team! Well, apprentice at least. He couldn't believe how easy that was, but he knew that more difficult times were to come. He was going to have to go on missions soon. He knew that his adventure was only beginning!

((Ok! After this thread I'm going to head over to the Character discussion and search for a TEMPORARY partner, an Archen can't take on a dungeon all by himself! lol))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 am

Faye grinned as Acro tried the bow on.
"I hope the colour is to your liking," she smiled before ushering the Archen and his new belongings out of her quarters so that she could show him to his new room.

"It's just down here," she smiled, turning left from her door and leading the way down a long tunnel. There were doors and other tunnels coming off of it, but Faye kept going until she found the perfect one. Using a key she had grabbed on the way out of her room, she unlocked the door and stepped inside. It was a quaint little room that was big enough for two but currently only had one nest within it. There was a window on the far side of the room that let in rays of sunshine from outside.

"What do you think?" asked Faye, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:13 am

"I love it! I've been sleeping in treetops since I was an egg, nice to have an actual room!" Acro chimed, he leaped onto the nest and took a seat on it, "So, when do I start?" he asked. He looked at Faye with excitement gleaming in his eyes, a rare sight since it was usually filled with fear. He could only think about how much he was going to help others! Would it be today? Tomorrow? Day after? Yesterday? He noticed the error in his own thought and chuckled mentally.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:15 am

"Whenever you like!" smiled Faye, "Though I would recommend you get some rest today and start fresh tomorrow when you have more time. In the morning you should check out the Job Request Board upstairs and find an 'F' ranked job to complete. The more jobs you complete, the quicker you will gain higher ranks and gain access to higher ranked missions."

She turned to wander out of the door, "But~ That's enough of me rambling. I'll see you tomorrow, bright and early with the rest of the Guild's apprentices!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:27 am

Acro waved goodbye to the Guildmaster and closed his door, as soon as the door clicked he jumped with excitement, "YES! I'm in! I actually made it!" He looked outside and saw that is was getting to be dark out. He curled up in his bed and instantly fell asleep, he had had a long day, and the night had brought dreams of being a hero!

(INSERT MYSTERY DUNGEON MUSIC HERE AS THE PICTURE FADES TO BLACK HERE! Jk! lol I'm going to go search for a temporary partner now xD
Edit: Change of plans me and MexterInfinite have decided to team up!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]   The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brave But Cowardly Archen! [Team Roark Signup]
Page 1 of 1