Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Catch the Kidnapper(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:55 am

First topic message reminder :

An Oshawott walked through the forest nervous, for she was taking her first mission. And it happened to be an outlaw mission. Quietly she ran the text through her head, she memorised it already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My egg was stolen by a Tranquill! Please, somebody stop it! I beg you! And please don't damage the egg!
» Client: Beautifly
» Target: Tranquill
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: None
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 100 Poke
» Exploration Points: 10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though it was an outlaw mission nothing could move her away from taking it.
How could someone take an egg, it's defenseless! Eva thought angryly. Even though many pokemon tried to steer her away from the mission, she stuborrnly continued along. The leaves crunched lightly under her feet, as she continued her quest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:00 am

"Well he wont be attacking us anytime soon." Davonta was a little injured but he could handle it. "Hey I got an idea I'll be right back." Davonta looked around went to a near-by tree and began to climb it
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Eva looked up at Davonta and hoped he wouldn't fall. "Okay." she nodded, then wondered exactly what was the idea that he had. "Just be careful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:18 pm

"Don't worry I'll be ok." Davonta reassured Eva. When Davonta finally made it to the top of the tree he looked around the area to see if he could see the Tranquill they were looking for. After a moment of seeing nothing Davonta was about to climb down the tree until something caught his eye. Davonta saw a tree's leaves move. Davonta immedeatly climbed down the tree to tell Eva but since Davonta was climbing down too fast he fell from the tree and he the ground with a THUD. "Owww."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:17 am

Eva gasped and said worriedly, "Are you alright?" suddenly there was a muffled thud as another thing hit the ground, and she stood on the ends of her toes to see. A Pecha Berry lay innocently away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Davonta got up from the ground. "yeah I'm okay." Even though Davonta said that his arm was injured in his fall.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:03 am

Eva looked at Davonta worriedly but said nothing. "If you say so..." and carefully scooped up the berry. "Do you want this?" She asked walking towards Davonta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:02 am

Davonta was greatful that she offered him the berry but he wasn't hungry. "No thanks you should probably have it." Davonta nearly forgot what he was supposed to tell Eva. "Eva I think I found the tranquill I think I saw it move in those trees." Davonta said as he pointed to the trees. Davonta wasn't 100% sure if it was a Tranquill or just another pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Eva perked up. "I-I see. Then we better get moving Davonta. Tranquill can fly meaning it can move fast. If that was the outlaw it could be moving faster than us." She started walking alongside the trees looking up, not realizing that she could easily be attacked. She didn't realize...Pokemon were watching her.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:21 am

Davonta barely knew anything about tranquills. So he probably needed more information on Tranquills "Umm Eva do you know anything else aboUT Tranquills?" Davonta asked.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:23 am

"Um...they evolve into Unfrezant, and depending on gender their appearance changes drasticly...Other than that I don't really know to much about them..." Eva admitted sullenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:47 pm

"Oh ok." Davonta was hoping for more info on the Tranquills but what Eva told him was pretty vague. Davonta continued to walk in the direction to where the Tranquill might be.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:17 am

Suddenly a Pidove wing attacked Davonta while the Rattata tackled Eva. She stumbled back and grabbed a blast seed. "Catch!" She yelled and lobbed it at Davonta before tackling the Rattata.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Davonta caught the blast seed that Eva thew at him. The Pidove was about to launch another wing attack at Davonta until Davonta interupted it with his thunderbolt. After that Davonta ran quickly to the Pidove and ate the blast seed causing an explosion on the Pidove
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:28 am

The Rattata unleashed quick attack, nimblely hitting Eva, and dashing back. Eva stumbled, but then primed Tail Whip. The Rattata attempted to Tackle Eva this time, and quickly she spun around, the hard beaver-like tail, smacked the rat in the nose, and he dragged back. Eva stopped, then Tackled the Rattata.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:39 pm

The Pidove went in a smokey explosion Davonta thought the Pidove was knocked out until it suddenly tackled him into a tree. Davonta emited electrical sparks from his body a bolt of electricity hits the Pidove again before it finally gets knocked out. "You need any help Eva?" Davonta asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch the Kidnapper(Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next