Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Catch the Kidnapper(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Catch the Kidnapper(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:55 am

An Oshawott walked through the forest nervous, for she was taking her first mission. And it happened to be an outlaw mission. Quietly she ran the text through her head, she memorised it already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My egg was stolen by a Tranquill! Please, somebody stop it! I beg you! And please don't damage the egg!
» Client: Beautifly
» Target: Tranquill
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: None
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 100 Poke
» Exploration Points: 10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though it was an outlaw mission nothing could move her away from taking it.
How could someone take an egg, it's defenseless! Eva thought angryly. Even though many pokemon tried to steer her away from the mission, she stuborrnly continued along. The leaves crunched lightly under her feet, as she continued her quest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Davonta was walking through pecha forest there was basically nothing to do but he liked to hang around pecha forest. As he walked he heard the sound of leaves being walked on he heads to the souce of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Eva continued walking, burned by the intent of finding the egg to return safely to his/her mother. She scouted around trying to spot the outlaw, when she spotted a Pikachu. I..can't fight him! That would be a type disadvantage and who knows how long he's been training. Eva thought, but guiltily she was glad that she wouldn't have to battle the outlaw so soon.
"W-who are you?" She asked the Pikachu warily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Davonta was surprised when he heard a pokemon behind him. Davonta turned around to see an Oshawott. "My name is Davonta I'm just exploring this place sonce there isn't anything else to do." Davonta said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:54 pm

"My name's Ever, but most people call me Eva. I'm trying to bring down an outlaw." Eva admitted. "Um...would you like to help me?" she offered. Eva didn't know if Davonta would accept the offer, but she should try, it would be a nice help if she didn't have to fight the Tranquill on her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Davonta thought for a moment he didn't have anything better to do. "Sure I would be willing to help." Davonta said. Davonta never had experience with outlaws but there was a first time for everything.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:18 am

Eva nodded with relief. "Okay here's the mission..." She said unrolling the piece of paper and placing it on the ground. "What we are trying to do here is take down a Tranquill. But it's not as simple as normal, because he has an egg with him, and what good would it be if it breaks. So what I think is that one of us distracts and/or takes down the Tranquill, while the other takes the egg, hides it, then joins the other and bring him down together." Eva explained, "We then bring it back to the guild, see the egg is safe and the crimanal is put to justice. What do you think?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:37 am

Davonta took a short moment to process what Eva said. "I think that is a great plan." Davonta agreed with Eva. "So I guess I could distract it and you could get the egg unless you want me to get the egg." It didn't really matter to Davonta who did what as long as the egg was safe he didn't cae what he did.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Eva was stumped at this. Personally she hoped that Davonta would chose. Mentally she sighed, and started processing. Pikachus were agle, making the ability to grab the egg much faster. They were also good climbers, in case the egg was in a tree. Eva couldn't climb a tree that well and fast, so the Tranquill will obviously notice something was up. On the other hand, Davonta could have a ranged attack or two, while Eva knew she had none. After a minute she spoke. "I think maybe you should get the egg. What if it's in a tree? I could barely climb trees, and by the time I do, the Tranquill would notice. What do you think Davonta?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:10 pm

"Sure I can do that Eva" Davonta loved climbing trees he basically lived in trees since he spends most of his time sleeping in them. "So where is the outlaw?" Davonta asked.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Eva shrugged, "That's the problem. I don't really know where the Tranquill is." she admitted.

This dice is not existing.

"There's a Pokemon..." Eva tensed up.
(So should we roll until we find him?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:49 pm

((Sure))
Davonta was on full alert when he heard Eva say that there was a pokemon around. "Where?" Davonta asked.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:31 pm

A Pidove immediatly flew out, attempting to quick attack the two. Eva quickly Tail Whipped, her tail hit the Pidove flinging it away. "Let's go!" Eva mumbled, then attempted to tackle the Pidove, but it fluttered out of the way, flying high and did a Gust attack, heading towards Davonta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Davonta trie to dodge the Gust attack but he was too slow and he was sent flying into a nearby tree. "Owwww You'll pay for that." Davonta's body began to emit small sparks that soon intensified when Davonta was ready a stream of electricity shot towards the Pidove Shocking the pokemon in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:42 am

The Pidove got hit by the electric attack, became paralized, then slowly hit the ground and stopped moving. Eva tensed up, creeping over to the Pidove, and tackling it, and the Pidgeon pokemon fainted. "I wanted to make sure he wasn't going to attack us," Eva explained.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Kidnapper(Open)   Catch the Kidnapper(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch the Kidnapper(Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next