Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:23 am

First topic message reminder :

So use this.

Name:

Species:

PesterChum name:

Strife Weapon:

Why do you want to be in this RP?

Is your character an O.C.?

What is your characters symbol? (If it has one)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Example:

Name: Tyler Bates

Species: Human

PesterChum name: acidicPenguin

Strife Weapon: Scythe

Why do you want to be in this RP? I run this RP yo.

Is your character an O.C.? Yep.

What is your characters symbol? (If it has one) A Green Penguin.

Last edited by pokepal66 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 pm

FINALLY. Took the 2nd test from Mary's persepctive, got Voice of Space (Which totally sounds like a better name for Palkia's signiture move BACK ON TOPIC). Ima post now. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:42 pm

I assume Tyler is gonna enter first, but who's gonna be the server player of who? Is it in posting order, or...?

Agreed. Voice of Space is totally a better name for that move. Also, congratulations on getting the most vital aspect!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 pm

I suppose the server leader for Tyler can be Lyra. And Mary can enter and Willhelm be server leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Oki doki Loki! Oh, and I should propably mention that I redid the test from Lyra's POV and wound up as the Sylph of Time. So I guess we have both the Time and Space aspect filled, then?
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:27 am

Got it. Server leader for Mary. Oh, and I got Thief of Life. Looks like we've got Void/Time/Space/Life. I was hoping someone would get Space, what with frog breeding.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Okay, should of posted this earlier but...

Mary's sylladex modus is called "Eyes" Every time she takes something out, an even number of cards "blink" (more cards, more blinked ones, less cards, less blinked ones) or are unaccesable until something else is taken out which causes different cards to blink. For every 6 cards she has she can set 2 adjacent cards to "glasses" which keeps them blinking but they have to be taken out in the pair. Setting new glasses makes all the contents fall out of her sylladex, though. Blank cards can blink which keeps stuff from being captchalogued inside, and blank cards in glasses causes the glasses link to break. Any card can be used as long as its not blinking, and as stated before glasses have to be taken out as a pair.

Well, does Mary's Eyes modus make sence? Oh, and what are you guys' modi?

EDIT: The rp topic's descripttion's grammar needs to be unfixed, dude. |D
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:52 am

Wellhelm's Modi is the Slot Modus. It works much like a slot machine. 3 items in the sylladex are "loaded". Icons of these "loaded" items are on the three wheels, Ex. Cherries, Bells, Sevens. A lever is pulled, and then three of the same icons from a random item are selected. The item with the matching icons is ejected. Themed characters for the win.

Oh, and I took the test again from my perspective and got a Mage of Blood/Hope. Kind of a tricky one, considering I can deflect bonds between people, or deflect hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Lyra's got the Para Para Modus. In order to fetch something, a series of glowing bubbles rapidly appear during a 16 beat song sequence, and Lyra must hit them all with her arms/legs in the order they appear, and before they disappear. If she fails, she either gets something different, or all her items are thrown out, depenging on how badly she fails. Themed characters x2 combo! ...sorta.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Oh my gosh. I just realized something thats slightly off topic but is very interresting.

Although not why I named her, Mary is the same of the first name of one of the characters in a series called the Kagerou project. Each has an ability that has something to do with their eyes including her soooooo

3x themed combo yaaayy

I'ma go post now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Tyler's is the Pocket Modus. Not much to say except he fits stuff in "Pockets." When they get full, all the stuff in that pocket gets tossed out. :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:11 am

Welp, lets add our "Guardians" as charaters. We can make them Pre/Post scratch. (I dont even remember which is which.)

Name: Heather Bates

PesterChum name: buggyBronze

Strife Weapon: Katanakind

Why do you want to be in this RP? Im already in it :I

Is your character an O.C.? Yerp.

What is your characters symbol? Similar to Roxy's but with two eyes instead of four.

Last edited by SuperSakePal66 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:43 am

Name: Winston Cadwell

PesterChum name: daringDuelist

Strife Weapon: rifleKind

Is your character an O.C.? Yessire.

What is your characters symbol?
Symbol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 am

Approvednotlikeitmatters.

Last edited by SuperSakePal66 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Am I too late?   Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Name: Cole Donoran

Species: Troll

PesterChum name: gunnarWarrior

Strife Weapon: 2xPistolkind- 2 .38 caliber revolvers, one hidden on a hip holster, the other in my right boot.
2nd Strife Weapon: Bladekind- A cutlass with a bloodstained blade and a slight red color to the hilt, on my back.

Why do you want to be in this RP?: I read homestuck and have recently found this. I want to try this out. Y'know, just to see what, well, it's like.

Is your character an O.C.? Original? Yes.

Symbol: Crossed Guitar/sword

I am (in the god tier) The Count of Truth, and my land is The Land of Gold and Frost

NOTE: Modus: A dark-blue wallet. Contains my accoustic guitar, and a PDA

I am an outcast troll, hatched with jet black blood. This was due to a genetic defect in my parents (whoever they are). Their blood colors were dominant traits of both of theirs, so my blood is black as night. On my wriggling day, I was not built a hive. Instead, I lived with my lusus wherever he could find a home. When I was old enough, about 6.5 solar sweeps (about 14 Earth years), I left my Lusus and disabled him. At least I tried to. I opened fire upon him with my thirty-eights until he had been disabled to the point where he couldn't track me. I then proceeded to flee, taking only my firearms, my sword, my guitar, my PDA, and some clothes. To everyone, I disappeared. I was eventually to get an exile to appearify me onto the same planet as Caliborn/Calliope. For years I didn't know, but I eventually found him -them- and greeted myself. I found somewhat of a building that would serve as my home to this day.

Last edited by cw3040 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:45 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Name: George Ordon (Lyra's uncle)

PesterChum name: authorialMusher

Strife Weapon: Quillkind

Why do you want to be in this RP? Because Lyra's uncle. Lyra's uncle is why.

Is your character an O.C.? Lyra's. Uncle.

What is your characters symbol? A brown husky holding a quill in its mouth.

Yeah, I'm gonna incorporate some huskies into the story, as well. I hope it's not too late to do so?

Last edited by IAmTheLeaf on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP    Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets sign up for a silly Homestuck RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next