Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS. Empty
PostSubject: More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS.   More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS. EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:52 am

So yeah, just do whatever. Be a troll of some kind. Canon or not. Post who you wanna be here. I dun care. I'll post a list of taken canon trolls later.

For OCs, I require the name, Zodiac, trollhandle, appearance, typing quirk, and hive description.

Honk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS.   More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS. EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:46 pm

So this is gonna 8e some kind of troll hangout or whatever? In that c8se, I'd like to 8e Vriska, since she's oooooooo8viously the most awesome one out of all the trolls. All of them. :::;D

0r if s0me0ne else wants t0 be her i can be aradia
im 0kay with that

Or Perhaps Kanaya Would Be A Better Choice

It seems that I'm having somewhat of a hard time deciding XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS.   More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS. EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:50 pm

:33 < *ac thinks it would be pawsome to be able to rp with efurryone else!*

But I Could Always Improve My Skills as Kanaya

I used to rp both Nepeta and Kanaya, but I'm a bit better with Nepeta. x3 Or at least.. I think so ;w; Anyway Leaf might be Kanaya, so that leaves me with one choice, h33 h33~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS.   More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS. EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Sure! Leaf can be Vriska and Melody can be Nepeta. And yeah, it is a troll hang out. iill be the per22on iim alway22 good at. iit22 not liike iit matter22.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS.   More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:42 pm

1 W1LL R3S3RV3 T3R3Z1. >;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS.   More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS. EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:44 pm

22ure, whatever terezii.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS.   More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:45 am

In That Case May I Reserve Kanaya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS.   More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:45 pm

22ure.

I'LL BE KARKAT TOO, BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS.   More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS. Empty

Back to top Go down

More Homestuck- BUT WITH TROLLS.
Page 1 of 1