Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mountain Voyage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Ace stopped walking and looked up. What greeted him was a large amount of black mountains. He smiled, "About time, now if there's a place where I can find treasure, this would be the place." he said to himself. He looked around the path he was standing on, it seemed quiet. And after being attacked in every other place he went up to this point, he found this odd. He slowly walked up the path leading past some of the mountains carefully, not wanting to get any unnecessary attention. Or at least not yet.
Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 am

As Winters was sitting behind a rock, resting his eyes, he heard footsteps near him. He hopped up and peeked from behind the rock. There, he saw a Snivy walking by. "Now why are you here little one?" He whispered to himself. "Hmm... this Snivy looks like he's pretty chock full of treasure... Maybe he's looking for a treasure now..." The Snover smirked. "I'm gonna mess with him a bit...!" Winters hid behind the rock again and started up his ability, Snow Warning. "Hope you like hail, Snivy!"
Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:18 pm

A large amount of hail suddenly started to come from the sky. Ace jumped back, while getting battered from the hail. He couldn't see the pokemon that was attacking him, but it was obviously an ice type, which seemed weird as he just got AWAY from Mount Frostmeer.
He looked around the area and noticed a pile of leaves laying off to the side, with little energy, the leaves started to fly around the Snivy. He looked around the area, keeping the floating leaves in front of him, ignoring the hail still hitting him.

"Now, if you want to make a scene you could at least show yourself. Hail isn't going to be enough to take me down." he taunted.
Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:34 am

"Tch, your no fun." Winters stepped out from his hiding area and crossed his arms. "Its only a little hail, how bad could it be?" He smirked and leaned on a rock. "I'm Winters. Chill, to yous'e. Wadda ya doin here anyways Ol' Snivy?"
Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Ace crossed his arms, still keeping the leaves flying in front of him, "You don't seem to be a feral Pokemon. I haven't seen one of those actually sit down and start a conversation before. But you did just try to attack me, even if it was something as little as hail. But I guess since you actually started talking I can tell you my name. It's Ace." he gestured towards the leaves in front of him, "And since I can't tell for sure whether or not you're still planning to mug me or whatever, you might not want to attack anymore."
Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:51 pm

"Mug you? Oh no, I'm better then that. You see Ace, Imma certain kind of guy. Youse take me to find some treasure or whatever, and I don't knock youse out right here and now." He started to breathe on one of Ace's leaves, freezing it it a second, causing the ice to shatter. "And I think that's and offer youse can't refuse, eh?"
Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Ace started to chuckle, "Trying to rope me into one of these situations aren't you? Nice to see that you can freeze that leaf over there. But you might want to know that this trail seems to have a nice little number of discarded leaves lying around. And I'm sure you can't breath on every single of one of those." he smirked, "So you're gonna knock me out right here? Let's see how well that ends for you!" Without waiting for the Snover to say another word, Ace fired the barrage of leaves in Winters' direction.
Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:38 pm

"Tch, I like em fiesty." The hail suddenly picked up, turning it into a blizzard of snow. "Powder Snow, anyone?" The snow batted down the leaves and pounded on Ace's leaf cover.
Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:16 pm

The Snivy slid backwards a little, as the snow rushed against his face. Watching his leaves fall to the ground, he started to chuckle.

"Not bad, of course you're not the first Snover I've dealt with..." he said as two vines shot out of his back, grabbed the Snover, and threw him in the direction of one of the mountains.
Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Winters slamed into the mountain, but didn't seem phased by it. "Don't youse know your types? Youse at a disadvantage."

The Snover made the snow pick up even harder, making it difficult to see.

"Can youse see me? Are ya up to the task, Snivy?" He repeatedly ran circles around the snivy, moving like a shadow in the darkness.
Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Ace smirked, watching as a blizzard surrounded him on all sides, and as he could once in a while see a shadow on various sides of him.

"Please, types mean nothing. I'm still capable of taking out whatever enemy is in my way! After all, the hero never loses to a lowly thug." he said as he started to summon leaves around him. He quickly fired them in every direction, making sure that at least some would hit the moving target.
Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Suddenly, Winters falls from the sky. "Up here!" He then attacked the Snivy with an ariel Magical Leaf.
Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:27 pm

The Snivy began to laugh, "Heh, not bad at all!" he said as he fired his own set of Magical Leaves at Winters, while jumping out of the way of the ones heading in his direction.

"Please? Looking for treasure are we? I've been through a couple of these places, and I've come up with nothing. I bet you this place is gonna be exactly the same. You're probably wasting your time...but on the other hand, this is one hell of a show."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mountain Voyage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Voyage   Mountain Voyage Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountain Voyage
Page 1 of 1