Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Is anyone even here anymore?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RougeBone

RougeBone

Poké : 5150

Is anyone even here anymore? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone even here anymore?   Is anyone even here anymore? EmptyWed May 04, 2022 6:42 pm

I haven't seen a new post or anything sense i posted that i returned.. is anyone here?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone even here anymore?   Is anyone even here anymore? EmptySat May 14, 2022 3:46 am

bro it's big dead lmao
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

Poké : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone even here anymore?   Is anyone even here anymore? EmptySun May 15, 2022 11:03 am

That's unfortunate
Back to top Go down
Croiser

Croiser

Poké : 320

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone even here anymore?   Is anyone even here anymore? EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 3:03 am

I recently remembered this forum and decided to login again, I'm a bit saddened that it's all dead now. I didn't post a lot and my english was atrocious back then, but I still have fond memories of making my character and reading other people's rp sessions at least. Cheers to anyone who might read this!
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone even here anymore?   Is anyone even here anymore? EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 5:06 pm

Heh, yeah, I had some decent fun too and met some pretty solid friends here~ I always thought it might be a bit too stiffly and complexly structured, but eh.

I still keep this on my list of pages my browser brings up automatically. Just in case something like this happens where somebody still posts something. xD
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone even here anymore?   Is anyone even here anymore? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone even here anymore?
Page 1 of 1