Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Is anyone going to be on the site anymore?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperSquirtle23

Poké : 100

Is anyone going to be on the site anymore? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone going to be on the site anymore?   Is anyone going to be on the site anymore? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 3:44 pm

I'm beginning to get worried about this site.

It's been a couple days, and no one seems to be on except me. I'm getting really anxious about it.

I don't want this to die(especially before I can get my first character). I love the idea of this place, and I want to be a part of this community really bad. Everyone seems so happy here, and I want to be part of that happiness.

If any members see this, please confirm that this site is or is not dead. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going to be on the site anymore?   Is anyone going to be on the site anymore? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 3:51 pm

I very much think this site will not die just yet. If you notice, there are often a small number of posts being made each day. For instance, there was a new post in a Pecha Forest RP thread I noticed recently. This site just has periods of slow activity at this time, and right now it's probably exacerbated by the fact that due to the... current global situation, many people here who have jobs in real life actually need to work more and therefore have less time to RP. Unfortunately, all of my thread slots are filled, so I can't RP with you just yet. I would personally suggest you join our Discord, as it's much easier to communicate with others there.
Back to top Go down
SuperSquirtle23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going to be on the site anymore?   Is anyone going to be on the site anymore? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 3:56 pm

Oh, thank god someone replied. I understand the whole job thing(even though I can't have one yet), but... It's been at least three days since I've seen anyone other than me post. It's getting me really worried, because that means it's been three days since anyone posted on my character bio.

I'll take your advice, and ask on Discord. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going to be on the site anymore?   Is anyone going to be on the site anymore? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 4:01 pm

You're welcome. A tip: if you are on the "portal" page and look to the left, you will see something called "Latest Topics," in which the most recent threads with new posts will be scrolling up so you can eventually see them. I saw that, and I think there actually were a handful of new posts today and yesterday (although that is in my time zone, so you might be in a different one). Also, it can take a long time to have your character approved. I personally had to wait a week before my bio was looked at all.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going to be on the site anymore?   Is anyone going to be on the site anymore? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 4:42 pm

I have been in ghost mode here for some time now. I've got lots of history with the site and don't really want to back off permanently quite yet. But I don't really have the time or energy to do all the bookkeeping this site requires for their RP lately, so I haven't posted anything in ages. So I've just been kinda lurking in the background, looking at all the new characters coming in and stuff through the "View Posts Since Last Visit" link on the main forum page.

But lord help them if they try to archive any of my mons >3
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going to be on the site anymore?   Is anyone going to be on the site anymore? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 5:05 pm

The forum dying would be quite a shame, uh? Let's make sure it doesn't happen~

I've been a member for quite a long time and I can confirm that down periods like these exist and I can also say that there has been worse. Some people are being overworked during this recent crisis so I'd wait a few months before starting a funeral. Shield over here is a good example of an active user. I often see them post a lot even recently.

With that said, I wouldn't worry too much. Hopefully, your character will get approved soon and you'll get to experience this site yourself. Don't lose hope!

Inspiration:
Back to top Go down
SuperSquirtle23

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going to be on the site anymore?   Is anyone going to be on the site anymore? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 7:29 pm

Thank you for all the support, guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone going to be on the site anymore?   Is anyone going to be on the site anymore? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone going to be on the site anymore?
Page 1 of 1