Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bien le bonjour!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Thomas No More

Sir Thomas No More

Poké : 200

Bien le bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Bien le bonjour!   Bien le bonjour! EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 4:58 pm

Hello everyone! Starting with the boring stuff, my name is Thomas, pronouns they/them, and I love pokemon (who would have guessed!)

Long story short, it’s been a while since I wanted to go back to pmd rpgs, but I can’t seem to find active French ones. So here I am! Invading your digital territory! Don’t worry, us Frenchies haven’t won a war in quite some time so I’m like this planet: (mostly) harmless.

So what to say? I am a big pokemon fan from France. Mystery dungeon: explorers of sky might be one of my favourite media experience period. I’m fond of its way to depict daily life and create relationships with the characters. Ever since I played this game I longed to be able to participate in the creation of a pokemon game

I am a story teller. I am an aspiring writer (I’ve got a couple of published short stories, but my novels are still being worked on) and an avid Game master in tabletop rpgs. As a matter of fact, I have run introductory games as well as two campaigns of a homebrewed pmd tabletop rpg. I also happen to be a a French English teacher, which is why I feel I can join you, even though it is my first time on an English-speaking rpg site.

Now for the caveat. I am a young parent, I have work, and I tend to try a lot of things I don’t really finish... I have had to leave rpgs because of that. PMD is really something I love and I want to get back into it... but fair warning that I may be slow.

If that doesn’t make you run away, I’d like to know what kind of characters you are looking for. I am not 100% sure as to what I want to play - my main ideas are a rescuer or daycare owner of some sort - so I’d like to know how I can help your stories expand, how I can bring something new to what you are currently building.

I’m sure I’ll have a ton of fun with you guys and I can’t wait to play with you!
Back to top Go down
Tag365

Poké : 0

Bien le bonjour! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bien le bonjour!   Bien le bonjour! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 4:30 am

Sir Thomas No More wrote:
Ever since I played this game I longed to be able to participate in the creation of a pokemon game

I wish I could have experienced what it was like to create such a game too. What kind of game would you like to make?
Back to top Go down

Bien le bonjour!
Page 1 of 1