Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

Bonjour!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noire

Poké : 5000

PostSubject: Bonjour!   Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Suppose in the world of Pokemon, French would be considered the language of Kalos. Regardless...

I've been a role-player for a bit now, and a fan of Pokemon for a time longer. Mystery Dungeon Red was quite a good game, in my opinion. Searching on a whim, I found this site. Understanding the site's rules, I registered. Didn't understand the role-play rules as well as I probably should be able to. With that in mind, I'll not be participating in the role-play aspect of this site for the time being. Je suis un artist; mais, mon art n'est pas magnificent. Regardless of that, I believe, until I get a grasp on the rules of the role-play aspect, I could be more useful as an artist to those here.

So, yeah, a short, little bit of information regarding moi. Oh, another thing to know about me, I'm terrible with ending posts about me! Ha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour!   Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Hey! Nice to meet you Noire! Welcome to our roleplay, don't worry too much about the roleplaying rules.. Okay do worry about it but not a lot. We have very nice staff and people here and you can chat with pretty much anybody and everybody in the chat, where I lurk, and at least a few of us wouldn't mind helping you out at all with roleplaying! Hope to see you around!
also first!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

Poké : 14443

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour!   Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:39 am

Welcome to PMD, Noire!

I have donated your starter poke but feel free to take as much time as you like before you make a character! If you ever have any questions about the site or RPing in general, feel free to ask me or any other staff members on the site! We're here to help after all :3

Also I'd love to see some of your art If you're willing to share it :D I draw myself sometimes but my art isn't too great to be honest xD
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
JewlTheShuppet

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour!   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Welcome the Site! As Solio said don't be afraid too ask the staff any question you might have, they are very helpful xD and trust me, I know the rules are a bit hard too grasp at first, so I suggest looking at some role-play threads and see what people are doing ^=^

Hope we can get too know each other in the future~
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Poké : 195

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour!   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:27 pm

Good morning and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay, please leave your sanity at the door.

Poké : 5000

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour!   Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:52 pm

Thank you all for the replies. I greatly appreciate them. I'm looking forward to being a part of the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour!   

Back to top Go down

Bonjour!
Page 1 of 1