Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Resume from the (2-year-old) Save Data?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arestortle

Arestortle

Poké : 560

Resume from the (2-year-old) Save Data? Empty
PostSubject: Resume from the (2-year-old) Save Data?   Resume from the (2-year-old) Save Data? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 10:36 pm

Heyloo, whomever may be reading this...

I'm PowarTheTorterra (found more recently on other sites as Arestortle), and I'm finally looking to get back into the rhythm of roleplaying on the site! My sole character, Powar the Turtwig, could use some development and more love than he has been getting in a very long while.

All I request from a user who wants to RP with Powar is...

• Use of the official Discord Server. If you're not already there, it's pretty easy to get registered and verified as a member of the server, and I am usually more attentive to a ping on the server or a DM on Discord itself than a DM or other notification on the site.
  • Patience. My posts may be slow and spotty at times, and for that, I apologize, and can only ask for forgiveness.
  • The ability to work with smaller-than-average posts. I will continue to abide by the 100-word limit, but even that is sometimes hard to meet.

If that's alright, just send me a ping or DM on Discord and we can work from there!
Back to top Go down

Resume from the (2-year-old) Save Data?
Page 1 of 1