Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP Empty
PostSubject: [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP   [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:41 pm

**** SAVIORLIFE SYSTEM v1.4 ****
SYSTEMS: OK.
END SIGNAL: RECEIVED.
MODE: UNLOCK.
REGISTRY PROCESS: FINISHED.

BEGINNING RELEASE PROCEDURE.......
RELEASE PROCEDURE 1 OF 2 COMPLETE.
DEFROSTING PROCESS: LOADING........
LOADING COMPLETE.

RELEASE PROCEDURE 2 of 2. VERIFIED ALL CODING SAFE.
READY FOR COMMAND. _

===

A huge screen, possibly a computer of sorts, has a dull and blank blue background with the letters above typed out. The rest of the laboratory is just white - blank white, matching the clothes of those coming out of the gray capsules. The lab looks beaten, worn, and more than likely has been used by someone many times over the years. There are cracks in the wall, small spaces of nothingness in the floor rather than tile, some wires are hanging on the roof..

There is indeed a metal door near the computer, and it looks like its old and rusty but could possibly work. The place isn't pretty and one gets the feeling that it could collapse at any moment. All of these things are from the center of the room to the walls across and above, but there is nothing at all in the south but a simple window.

The circular, small window is the only thing any of the victims are able to see to the Outside World - but the Outside World is white as well, and from the looks of it, it's nothing at all.

The 4 SAVIORLIFE Capsules have finished unlocking, and all inside are free to leave.

Good morning.

===

Sorry for the wait, folks, Melody doesn't feel so well. But let's not talk about that. Welcome to [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] : The RP! c: The lab goes along with your decisions as this rp can is choose-your-own-adventure like. Death is unlikely to happen, but it is possible. Your companions will be introduced shortly after you browse around.

Please no one-liners and such, blah blah blah. You get the idea - just enjoy yourselves because I certainly will. uwu This time I'm not gonna post first ; it's counted as the setting. Feel free to browse around the lab if you wish, or get straight to business and follow whatever plan you made up.

~

Posting Order : ( First Come, First Serve )

1. Nocive / Call' "Luci"
2. Estrios / Estrios
3. 9kirby99 / Axel
4. 32Melody / Mirari "Mira"

Last edited by 32Melody on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP   [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:35 am

Call' Usliege cautiously walked out of her cell, wincing as she felt the cold tiles on her feet. The white hospital gown she wore clung lazily on her frail frame, unhelpful as she endured the oddly cold atmosphere of the laboratory. She trembled, crossing her arms as she tried to warm herself. She brought a hand up to her face, brushing her long, stringy, white hair away from her eyes in order to see her surroundings. Curious yellow eyes surveyed the area, unable to recall why and what had caused her to awaken here. Wait... She couldn't recall anything! Who was she? She raised her arm, seeing some odd markings on it.

'C a l l ' U s l i e g e' It seemed to say, written in shaky handwriting with some sort of ink. It seemed hastily written and slightly rubbed off- it was of mere luck that the woman could understand it. She seemed puzzled by the writing, but from the familiarity of it, she guessed it was the name of someone she knew. A name. She couldn't remember her name. But this name was on her. Was it her own? She didn't want to take the identity of someone else, but she knew that having a name was vital. It would help her stay sane, and would help her be identified from everyone else. Maybe she could uncover her real name some day. But for the time being, 'Call' Usliege' would be her own. Once sure that there weren't any other odd markings left on her, she decided to wander.

Nearby, she could see a few similar containment units. She was conflicted as to whether or not she should feel relieved or afraid. She didn't know if those others would be nice or harmful, scary people. She decided not to investigate the cells for now, and just allow those other beings come out and introduce themselves. Observation was the only way she could tell if someone is good or not, and after waking up in a weird lab, she really didn't want to cause harm or be harmed. She continued exploring the empty lab, hoping to find something interesting. She wandered up to the odd computer-like mechanism, staring at the large screen in awe. It seemed to be listing something about a program, but she couldn't really understand.

[Sorry about the writing on her arm, it's just a thing I added so she could at least have a name. It also plays a pretty big role in her history. ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP   [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:02 am

Estrios opened his eyes when he heard the muffled whirring of nearby machinery working.

White. Lots and lots of white. Huh.
And that was indeed the truth. In front of him, the only thing he could see was the wall of a completely white room, the only break in color being the soft shadows cast by the light onto cracks in the surface ahead. Estrios felt as if he was in...some kind of bed, but different, and looking around he could see that he was indeed laying in some sort of capsule. The capsule itself looked simplistic on the inside: just some cushioning to provide him comfort while he lay there for whatever reason, along with the now open doorway that allowed entrance, or, in this case, exit, to/from the capsule.

Not quite feeling like taking a nap, Estrios got out of the capsule and stood in front of it, experiencing slight dizziness as his body re-learned the concept of standing. He looked around once again, but his view really didn't change all that much from when he had been inside the capsule. The only differences in scenery were a small window on one of the walls of the room, a metallic door and large monitor placed near each other on a separate wall, and 3 other capsules besides his own facing the center of the room. The doors to these capsules were open too, and inside he could see 3 other people also...waking up, and exiting their own capsules. I wonder if they know what all this is...

Looking down at himself, Estrios could see that he seemed to be in a perfectly healthy condition, and was wearing a clichéd hospital or patient gown. He couldn't remember ever wearing anything else, but he knew that this sucked. It looked stupid, and it was uncomfortable. He spent a second dwelling on that thought about fashion when a question hit him: what did he remember? He thought about it, and realized that he had just about no memory of anything before waking up in his capsule. He vaguely remembered something about Twinkies, but that was it. No home, no people, no name, nothing. Well, that just ain't right. Hm...

He looked up again, seeing that one of the other people who had been in a capsule separate from his own was now standing in front of the large monitor that he had noticed before. It was a girl (at least he thought it was, taking a closer look he already doubted himself), probably in *her* late teens or early twenties from the looks of it. *She* looked like *she* hadn't eaten in years, which might have been true for all he knew, but that might have just been *her* natural body build. Estrios decided to approach the other person, speaking to *her* as he did so.

"Hey there, fellow captive. Would you happen to know what all this is?"

Edit: ((N00bs be usin' names, dawg.))

Last edited by Estrios on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP   [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Axel awoke to whiteness. At first, he thought he he died, but he blinked and realised pretty much everything was white where he was. He got up out of the capsle he was in, and looked around, It appeared he wasn't alone. He was surprised by their presemce, and reched down at his side, finding nothing. He was confused for a second. Why...why did he do that? He made a mental note...suddenly, he realised something.

He couldn't remember a thing.

He panicked a bit, and looked around for a mirror. Maybe that would help. He noticed something on his arm. He looked at it closer, seeing words that were almost stamped on. It said "Axis Elstrix, 'Axel', #4." Was that his name? Axis? He decided to just got with the name next to it, Axel. He wondered what the four meant for a second, but then turned around, seeing there were 4 capsles. He came out of the far right one. That must be what it meant...he realised he probably looked wierd for not speaking with the other people in the room, He went up to the girl who looked almost sickly and the one in the hospital garb. "Um...hello. Do you know who you are, who I am, where we are, or what's going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP   [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:15 am

It's cold.

That was the first thought that entered Mirari's mind. She was freezing, and the pinkette was shivering. Mira had not yet opened her eyes and did so, realizing she was in a place that was awfully solid white with different greys mixed in. Blinking, Mira sat up before realizing she wasn't alone. Aw. She would prefer to be all by herself then with strangers. There was two boys around her age and a lady that looked a bit taller, ironically, but Mira did not go to join them.

Rather then wondering who she was or going to ask the others for any help, the pinkette quietly hopped out of her capsule and quickly learned that standing was very difficult for her, and in a few moments the girl landed flat on her back in her cell again. Giving a silent huff, Mirari sat up again and, this time determined, she stood up. After a few moments, she got the hang of it, and began to tiptoe towards the huge computer.

Innocent sapphire eyes gazed at the dull blue screen confusedly. Where was she, anyway? She realized that maybe those 3 knew where they were, but she was taking no chances now. Her navy eyes scanned the lab quickly, mouth still shut. She spotted the crack in the wall and quietly made her way forward, only then finding out she did not have shoes and was barefoot. This did not stop her and she continued her way silently to the crack in the wall.

Crouching down and ignoring the faint voices of the trio a distance away, the pinkette set her head against the weak wall and listened. There was some snuffling noises coming from the other side, and the girl jumped. Staring at the wall, she double checked and discovered that something was coming from the other side. Giving a quiet sigh, Mirari stood up and made her way over to the trio. An awful feeling was forming in her stomach, a dreadful feeling. Being herself, whoever that was, Mira decided she might as well help these three out.

Unlike a few of the other victims, Mirari did not have her name nor her number written across her arm, but this did not bother nor cross her mind. "Um.." she started, shyly looking at each one with an intrigued glint in her sapphire eyes. "I know you do not know me, nor do I assume any of you know where we are, but I have discovered that someone is waiting for us," Mira pointed to the crack in the wall, "on the other side. W-would you accompany me in leaving this laboratory?"

[ It's fine, Noci! :DD ]
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP   [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:18 am

[Nevermind, I'm pulling out of the rp. ; v ; Sorry!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP   [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:08 pm

((Awwwwwwwwww, whaaaaaaaaaaat? :( Bai...))

Before anyone could say much, one of the people that had also exited a capsule just like the rest of them, a girl who had drifted away from the other three (or I guess two now) captives when she had awoken, approached the others and spoke, using a somewhat shy or nervous tone and looking between each of them as she talked.

"Um... I know you do not know me, nor do I assume any of you know where we are, but I have discovered that someone is waiting for us," The girl pointed to a nearby crack in the wall, "on the other side. W-would you accompany me in leaving this laboratory?"

Well she just gets to work right away, huh? He replied to the girl in a sarcastic tone. "No, actually. I was thinking about staying here. I mean, the accommodations are great, and there are just so many fun things to do here!"

Estrios walked over to the crack that the girl had gestured to earlier, squatting down to get a closer look at it. From that distance, he could hear very quiet noises originating from the other side of the wall. The teenager knocked on the wall near the crack once, partially to judge its strength in case it could be broken and partially to see if a response would come from the other side.

"How do ya know that someone's waiting for us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP   [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:13 pm

[So...I guess we just continue and Noci just disapears?]

Axel blinked. He had been completely ignored. It was a strange feeling, like he was alone when there were others around. He instantly disliked it. He then heard someone else speak up. The other girl that had appeared...she seemed...older then she looked, in a way. He turned. "I think we should leave. I, personally, have no reason to stay. I can't remember anything...if I leave, I might be able to find some answers. Like why I woke up here with you guys. I'll go with...whatever your name is..." He realised none of them had introduced. "Maybe we should tell eachother our names. According to this writing on my arm, I'm Axis Elstrix...or Axel. I think Axel is my nickname, possibly, so I'll go with that for now...and I would appreciate it if I knew what your names are." He turned to the girl. "May I also ask how you intend we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP   [ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP Empty

Back to top Go down

[ DATA UNAVAILABLE ] RP
Page 1 of 1