Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lumin

Lumin

Poké : 6581

A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina)   A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just outside the bustling town, near a sign-post directing travelers into the rolling hills of the greater Grassveil area, a tiny fox paced nervously in circles while she waited. It had only been a few minutes since arriving at the agreed location, and already Tina was beginning to fret again. Was this really a good idea? Taking him to meet... them? The thought alone sent unsettling chills down the Fennekin's short spine and threatened to make her tail poof up in anxiety. The pacing, oddly enough, helped considerably though.

As long as her little legs were moving, Tina was able to distract herself away from the dread of her parents meeting the boy she liked. Unfortunately, that led to many other unpleasant thoughts every time Deimos entered her mind, with that permanent expression of slight disapproval mixed with innocent confusion plastered on his face. Most notable was one of her last encounters, which was nothing less that a big black smudge on her otherwise adequate performance assessment as a defender of those who couldn't defend themselves.

Even now she mentally kicked herself again for attacking not just Deimos, but the young Sandshew, Yigo, as well. The very two whom had been her saviors not long before. Though the Absol had forgiven her since then, Tina still shrank under his gaze despite herself, feeling he might still hold some resentment for her behavior. Perhaps that was why she even agreed to arrange for him to meet her parents. As a kind of peace-offering, maybe. To show him vengeance wasn't all there was in her heart.

And yet, Tina still deeply dreaded that fateful moment. She knew her parents well, and knowing Deimos like she did, the Fennekin had a sinking feeling that their introduction wasn't going to be a picnic.

It's not too late yet, right...? Tina thought to herself after five minutes of pacing, I could just... turn around and leave. Say I forgot to meet. Or... I got held back. Th-then we could reschedule.. yeah. Reschedule to never! It's perfect!

Alas, just as Tina turned around to leave, 100% set on fleeing this grown-up responsibility, who else would she see approaching, but the very Pokemon she'd been waiting on. Just like that, all hope of escaping plopped into her belly like a rock as she froze on the spot and sat down in defeat, waiting for the Absol to draw closer before she called out to him in a shaky tone.

"O-oh...! You--you made it, great...!" she stammered, shifting uncomfortably on the spot before just blurting out her reservations immediately, "A-are you sure you want to do this, Deimos? My parents can be kind of... a-and it's not to late, right? We could just... head down to the pond and spend the afternoon. And forget about all of this! R.. right?" Nervous and blushing, with her ears sizzling in an obvious display of uncertainty, Tina attempted a smile, but it was... tense.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina)   A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 2:28 pm

Raising his head after the initial threat was diffused, Deimos took a seat on the path in silence, letting the familial pair converse freely without any intention to barge in and interrupt. After the skirmishes in Shadowhue and having had to save Tina from a disastrous mental breakdown once, he figured there was probably a lot to talk about, especially considering her own prior admission about holding things back.

Showing an expression of disapproval at the deliberate mispronunciation of his name, Deimos shook his head, refusing to interrupt the duo's conversation. He was the guest here after all, it would be rude to forcefully interrupt the Delphox. The reveal of the letter and Tina's sudden panic did most certainly draw his attention however. Tina had already admitted her feelings but he'd clearly not seen the Fennekins's letter. Beyond the rescue and snapping her out of her emotional roller coaster of a state, it was hard to deny his curiosity over just what beyond that managed to make him attractive to her.

"My eye's? There's nothing special about them. We all had eyes like this." Deimos murmured under his breath in confusion. He was certain the more librarian look he'd employed earlier with his new accessory wouldn't be to blame since logically the letter was made before he'd shown them off, so clearly it just had to do with their natural state which only further confused him. It was true he didn't like talking about his past much, but how that could enhance the impact of his regular eyes he truly didn't understand. The tastes of ladies were far beyond his understanding."Guess i could ask Sis next time i see her. How in Zygarde's name do i approach that though?" He continued to muse in silence, only having his attention brought back by Tina's angry yell.

snapping his focus back to their conversation and Jinn's request for them to follow, Deimos let the fox go first before following behind her, as befitting the distance in the length of their strides. "Deep breathes remember, calm your nerves" Deimos advised her, refusing to put her on the spot and question her about all the colorful language she'd employed, probably wouldn't get it either way.
Back to top Go down
Lumin

Lumin

Poké : 6581

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina)   A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 9:53 pm

The last several feet to the front door of Tina's home felt more like a walk-of-shame than a friendly, family welcome. She didn't need to look at the tension in Jinn's shoulders to know he was holding back his urge to berate her and send her to her room. Likely only because Deimos was present, no doubt. Which just proved she was right to hold off her visit until she could bring him along. Otherwise she might've never seen the light of day again until she spilled every single detail about her 'adventures'.

A fate, it seemed, she was destined to suffer no matter what. Her father wasn't happy at all; she could tell just from the way he flung the logs to one side just outside the cottage. The fire and psychic type had a habit of using his abilities excessively when he was in a bad mood, and because of his strength, it was easy to overdo it without meaning to, which was clear by the way the thrown logs completely upended the wood-cutting stump they were supposed to be chopped upon. Even the axe itself wasn't spared as it bounced and tumbled to the ground. Tina involuntarily winced.

Then from within the humble abode came a melodic, sing-song voice. One that might normally lure folks into a false sense of security, but for the Fennekin... well... it gave her chills at that moment. She stiffened and stopped moving, daring to face her mother as the Lopunny swung open the door.

"Oh my goodness! Is that who I think it is?!" Brahne exclaimed with raw delight, "I heard a commotion, but I had no idea--Tiiiiina! You've finally come back!"

The second the fox made eye contact she regretted it, as the pink apron-clad Lobunny burst out the front door with shocking speed. It only took one step to close the distance, despite Jinn holding up a paw in protest, only for his spouse to blow past him, unheeded.

"Hold on, dear, we need to discuss--" he attempted to say, only to find himself talking to an empty doorway, then finished with a sigh, "...something first."

Even though Jinn was blind-sided by his own mate, it was Tina who was really suffering at that moment, as her mother snatched the tiny fox up to cuddle in her embrace, much to her daughter's humiliation. As Brahne danced on the spot, swinging the Fennekin around and showering her with affection, Tina couldn't have looked more betrayed by her parents if she tried.

"I'm so happy you came back to us, sweetie! I thought you'd never return!" the dramatic bunny wept, hugging Tina like she was a long-lost stuffed toy, "When you finally got your way and took off, I was certain I'd never see my beautiful little baby girl ever again! And then that letter came, and it said things that made me so worried for your safety! I was this close to packing up and going out to get you myself if I had to, but then your father--"

"Ye--YEAH! Well, as you can see...!" Tina finally interrupted, now that she was no longer paralyzed with embarrassment and could wriggle frantically out of her mother's arms and back onto her own four feet, "Hah...! I'm fine, okay? So can you please stop... smothering me so much?"

Red-faced and tingling all over, the Fennekin couldn't even bring herself to look in the Absol's direction now. She didn't dare acknowledge him, or Brahne would only notice him that much quicker. Instead, Tina tried to usher everyone inside.

"Can we just go inside, already..?"

"Now hold on just a minute, you haven't introduced me to your new boyfriend yet, Tina," Brahne suddenly interjected, her seductive eyes already focused on the tall silver-haired Pokemon, "He's quite a pretty one, I admit. Not like that other..."

"NaaahNAHNAAAH! I'm not LIIISTENING!" Tina shouted overtop of her mother before she could say anymore, "Pleeease, can we just go inside?"

Clearly not listening, Brahne coyly sidled up to the four-legged dark-type, no taller than he, despite standing on two legs. While she could meet him eye to eye, her daughter certainly couldn't, and from this perspective at least, she failed to see what Tina claimed to see in those red eyes. Nonetheless she tempted fate by wrapping an arm around the male and holding him close as she looked back at Jinn and Tina.

"There's no need to be rude, honey. If you're too shy, I'm sure he can tell me himself. Can't you, Mister Absol?" As if she were trying to steal Tina's mate, she even went so far as to brush her free paw through Deimos' chest fur.

The fact she was doing it so boldly in front of Jinn was bad enough, but it was made worse by the lack of response on his part. Watching his wife flirt with another male, and all he could do was fold his arms and look annoyed, like this behavior was completely normal!
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina)   A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 4:01 pm

Deimos gave a relaxed glance over to the resulting damage from her father's clearly soured move and shook his head in silence. No blame could be thrown at him for his clear frustration and anger over the situation of Tina holding so much back. If calming down wasn't in his plans, Deimos clearly wasn't intimidated by such a show of force. The sensation of fangs digging into ones flesh, of flames hammering home upon his body and the mistakes to come all flooded back for a moment, hardening his resolve not to back out in the slightest. His strength had grown since then and though he couldn't go all out due to the side effect of the Absolite, his confidence in being able to handle anything thrown at him stayed strong.

Coming to a pause as the door suddenly swung open so as to not interrupt Tina's Reunion and quickly thought back to his research on the stone. Though there was much regarding the evolutionary energy he still didn't understand, one matter was easier to work out. Only certain species could utilize the evolutionary energy to achieve Mega Evolution. "Lopunny... Isn't that one of the branches that the stone can become?" Deimos murmured under his breath, before shaking his head and bringing his focus back to the matter at hand, conveniently missing the first of the embarrassing display before him.

The second display however, the questioning about Tina's supposed boyfriend elicited a confused expression from Deimos, as he tilted his head slightly in confusion. Though he was willing to accept the compliment, the second part that Tina cut off drew some attention. Others? So Tina had a bad habit for falling for people? Was that the source of the eye remarks from before?

The Lopunny's follow up action drew surprise from Deimos, not being used in the slightest to others trying to wrap their limbs around him and especially others casually messing with his chest hair. Shaking his head and quickly bringing a small portion of his battle hardened strength to bear, Deimos pulled back, aiming to break free without causing harm to the Lopunny. "I would appreciate it if you don't try that again. Last time something wrapped around me, i had Seviper fangs pierced into my flank. It was not a pleasant experience." Deimos replied, his muscular frame tensed like a longbow, just waiting to fire off at any time to evade out of the way of her grasp. "As for introductions. Deimos, Windrose Scouts second in command. I help manage the Library in the copse off to the west and exploration duties for mapping out the world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina)   A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fiery Family Reunion (feat. Deimos + Tina)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2