Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Location Report - Shadowhue Forest | ☼

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Location Report - Shadowhue Forest | ☼ Empty
PostSubject: Location Report - Shadowhue Forest | ☼   Location Report - Shadowhue Forest | ☼ EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:50 pm

Location Report - Shadowhue Forest | ☼ MlWZ3QL

» WS Members: Robin Pyralis
» Others Involved: Osiris the Dratini
» Thread Link(s): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

» Author(s): Robin Pyralis

Table of Contents:
- Introduction [I1]
- Environment [E2]
- Natives [N3]
- Items [I4]
- Statistics [S5]

Introduction [I1]:

In contrast to Pecha Forest, Shadowhue is regarded as a more challenging mystery dungeon. Visibility is poor, and tougher adversaries have claimed this forest as their home. While still far from the most dangerous mystery dungeon – in my personal opinion, it’s firmly on the lower end on of the spectrum- underestimating it can prove to be a perilous folly for novice explorers. As always when it comes to exploring mystery dungeons, caution and preparation are never misplaced.

Geographically, it lies to the east of Grassveil. It’s difficult to miss, due to the thickening of the canopy when approached from the surrounding forests.

Environment [E2]:

This canopy blots out most of the sunlight. Navigation can prove to be a challenge if one neglects to bring a move, party member, or item that produces light. The dungeon also contains the sub-area known as Monochrome Falls, which rests in a clearing surrounded by bioluminescent blue mushrooms, and behind the waterfall hides a sub-dungeon known as Monochrome Ruins (to be detailed in a later report). Terrain is more treacherous in Shadowhue Forest as compared to Pecha Forest, as evidenced by a few scattered traps that were found during my investigation.

Rumours of an area containing multicolored trees, known to the locals as Prism Hollow, will be detailed in a partner report.

Natives [N3]:

• Ninjask (x3)
• Farfetch’d (x3): Two were found together patrolling an area close to the entrance, presumably defending a pair of treasure chests. The third was found elsewhere, seemingly unrelated to the first two.
• Slakoth (x2)
• Noctowl (x2)
• Pinsir
• Bellsprout
• Drampa: Discovered sleeping in an underground tunnel area. We successfully sneaked by it without waking it.
• Exeggutor: Lurking in a pitfall trap, where it then ambushed unlucky travellers and put them to sleep. Nightmares were reported when this powder was inhaled. However, with a sample size of one, it’s impossible to tell whether this is a side effect of the sleeping powder, or merely an unlucky coincidence.
• Heracross
• Shroomish: Capable of inflicting poison.
• Flabebe
• Trevenant: Set up a playful ambush, ‘jumpscaring’ myself and my travelling partner and shooting ‘boo’ when we went to investigate a suspicious pile of three defence scarves. Made no move to attack after startling us.
• Honchkrow: Claimed an area known as Prism Hollow, acting extremely territorial over it and attacking all those who entered.
• Ledian
• Shedinja

Subsection: The Super Hyper Bandits of Shadowhue

A group of unintimidating bandit children. They made no clear demands, and seemed satisfied with giving us information regarding the rumour we were chasing, on the condition that we would spread the word of the ‘Hyper Bandits of Shadowhue’. Their leader was an unknown Shroomish who ambushed with poison status effects, and other members of their fold also seem capable of inflicting poison.

However, due to their young age, I remain skeptical that they pose a serious threat. All members appeared capable of speech and able to be reasoned with – or, at least, bribed.

The known members of this organization include:

• Shroomish (x2): One served as their leader, and the other a fellow member of her gang. Both were capable of inflicting poison.
• Venomoth: Aided the ambush, also capable of causing poison status effects.
• Flabebe: Details unknown.
• Farfetch’d (x2): Not included in the earlier count.

Items [I4]:

• Pecha Berry (x6)
• Durin Berry (x2)
• Petaya Berry
• Oran Berry
• Cheri Berry
• Blast Seed (x5)
• Sleep Seed (x2)
• Escape Orb (x4)
• Cacnea Spike (x2)
• Sinister Box (x3)
• Unusual Box