Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New Year's Group Picture

Go down 
+14
vonSteakhand
Coaster
ThePromiseIncarnate
Axia
southpawXlegacy
Keeogree
DJOshawott
aMEWzing
Solilo
Blade12
Mada
Arestortle
Shield
Scypho
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 3454

New Year's Group Picture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Heya! Christmas break is coming up, which means I'll finally have some more free time. And naturally, I'm spending it all indoors drawing pokémon like some hermit. And that's where you guys come in.

I'm gonna draw one character belonging to every person who wants to join in, and have everyone stand together in a banner picture to celebrate New Year's. Probably won't be the most super-detailed thing ever since I might end up drawing a lot of characters, and I can't guarantee it'll be done by New Year's (i'm a slow mofo sometimes), but damn if I ain't gonna at least try |D
The finished thing'll be posted in this thread after it's done, so stay tuned c;

Entering is free, but you're limited to one character per person, since I know some of you have an army. I'm not gonna restrict you based on how long you've been active tho, so hop on even if you just got started here ^^

The deadline for entering is 23. Dec, and I'd like for everyone who wants to enter to sign up in this thread or through PMs if you for some reason would not like to/can't do it through here.

Entry sheet:
Code:

[b]Character name[/b]:
[b]Species(you're allowed to have your character be a different evolutionary stage in the drawing than what they are right now)[/b]:
[b]Brief personality description (so I don't draw your scowly edgelord smiling by accident)[/b]:
[b]Appearance description (accessories, scars, other deviations from their species' usual look)[/b]:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 7:54 pm

Character name: Solus
Species: Floatzel
Brief personality description: In a single word; bitter. In another word; standoffish. He is not a particularly social creature.
Appearance description: Wears a joy ribbon tied around his left arm, and has a satchel that holds his things.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 2:46 pm

Character name: Opal
Species: Arcanine (she's gonna be a big doggo in a few posts!)
Brief personality description: Hyperactive, in-your-face pupper with tons of enthusiasm for just about everything
Appearance description: Joy ribbon and red guild ribbon tied around front left leg
Back to top Go down
Amaru

Amaru

Poké : 5000

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 3:37 pm

Character name: Melvin
Species: Mareep
Brief personality description: Loud, boisterous, and overwhelmingly theatrical. Oblivious to personal space and social cues, and can be unbearably familiar.
Appearance description: Mareep, but like, older. In his middle ages.
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 3454

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 7:46 pm

New Year's Group Picture - Page 2 New_ye11

"It probably won't be the most super-detailed thing ever", I say, completely unaware of my inability to keep things simple ever.

Simple or nah, it's done now ^^
I'll take care of mistakes and stuff I've overlooked after catching a break, like incorrect accessories and stuff (because this thing is huge and there's no way I didn't at least mess up one thing. Point stuff out to me if you think it needs fixing lmao)

Happy new year, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 1:54 am

Hey, I already gushed about this in Discord, but it's so good!! You did amazing with Robin, she looks precious. <3 And she even has her friendship with Alki, aaaa
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 3:40 am

Aw, it's so good I can't stop looking at it! I adore the character interactions, and especially how all the birds are holding up the banner CX

What a fantastic Memoriam for everyone who was active at the beginning of the new year! Happy 2020 everyone!
Back to top Go down
ThePromiseIncarnate

ThePromiseIncarnate

Poké : 1080

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 4:18 pm

I just saw this, this is amazing, yeeee-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Group Picture   New Year's Group Picture - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Year's Group Picture
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2